Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

deathbysnusnu posted:

This would work. Although they would be legitimate liberators. I'm generally ok with Chinese invasion of the US at this point. Chinese autocratic bureaucracy would probably run this country better than our current democracy via twitter and fake news setup.

if they weren't so corrupt even americans would blush, perhaps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
This is the only method of your liberation by the People's Republic FYI

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Rock My Socks! posted:

What if all these foreign leaders think they're talking to Trump, but it's really just a well timed voicemail prompt like copl guys always do on tv shows

Donald Trump genuinely does not understand the concept of humor (see the Al Smith dinner), but it amuses me to think that the state department could be one long running archer-esque voicemail joke that ends in nuclear Armageddon.

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Rock My Socks! posted:

What if all these foreign leaders think they're talking to Trump, but it's really just a well timed voicemail prompt like copl guys always do on tv shows
It's clearly Mike Pence with a soundboard

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

AceRimmer posted:

Again, I still feel this is preferable to the status quo.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

i'm fully expecting separatist movements to just call trump tower and give praise to trump so he calls them great and inadvertently gives them international recognition

"folks, i just talked to Bako Shakyan of Nagorno-Karabakh, great guy just great had a very nice conversation where he said very nice things to me. he thinks america is gonna be great again under my presidency!"

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

AceRimmer posted:

what if we all hide under our desks?

run the numbers again

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Im glad we live in the Fallout timeline

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Karl Sharks posted:

what if we all hide under our desks?

run the numbers again
The graph says "sheltered population" ffs

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Zikan posted:

i'm fully expecting separatist movements to just call trump tower and give praise to trump so he calls them great and inadvertently gives them international recognition

"folks, i just talked to Bako Shakyan of Nagorno-Karabakh, great guy just great had a very nice conversation where he said very nice things to me. he thinks america is gonna be great again under my presidency!"

I had a great talk with "Sultan" Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi and I tell you it was very productive. The Kingdom of the Levant and Syria is full of great people, really smart folks. I hope I can do whatever I can to help them with their problems. Me and Mr. Al-Baghdadi are going to be good friends going forward. I can't wait to meet him at the opening of the Raqqa Trump Plaza.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
change Trans Pacific Partnership to Trump Pacific Partnership thanks in advance

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

In 20 years we will all be using refurbished iPhone 7s , lovingly maintained

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

AceRimmer posted:

Like you grew up in a household where your mom wouldn't let you watch the Simpsons, and the dial up modem was in your parent's bedroom?

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

lmao ain't even trying to keep it hush hush

AceRimmer posted:

being in a building is one thing, but duck and cover is another!!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

"doesn't need any more changes" says trump as he signs the trade agreement

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I bet that Duterte guy convinced Trump that the war on drugs is supposed to be a shooting war during their 20 minute chat.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

euphronius posted:

In 20 years we will all be using refurbished iPhone 7s , lovingly maintained

Yet they'll have basically the exact same features as the iPhone 27, except you don't have to pay $600 for all of the new needlessly complicated ways to plug things into it.

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...

Zikan posted:

At this point I'm just wondering if Al Baghdadi called him, would he at least realize that recognizing ISIS might be a bad idea, or could he be talked into doing it.

"Folks, we gotta make deals, that's just how stuff gets done. And the first part of making deals is talking, and so I've appointed Ted Cruz the official ambassador to ISIS."

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

deathbysnusnu posted:

I had a great talk with "Sultan" Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi and I tell you it was very productive. The Kingdom of the Levant and Syria is full of great people, really smart folks. I hope I can do whatever I can to help them with their problems. Me and Mr. Al-Baghdadi are going to be good friends going forward. I can't wait to meet him at the opening of the Raqqa Trump Plaza.

i feel like i've known him for a very long time, like we were brothers from another mother, as they say

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Venom Snake posted:

Im glad we live in the Fallout timeline

Minus the retro futurism and zany robots. Sucks.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

"just had an great meeting with Alexander Zakharchenko of the Donetsk People's Republic. great great stuff, look forward to working with him. he wants to make his country great again just like i do!"

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
There will be interesting effects on the Electoral College I guess:

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

deathbysnusnu posted:

Like you grew up in a household where your mom wouldn't let you watch the Simpsons, and the dial up modem was in your parent's bedroom?
Whoa harsh. The only sheltering we did was from NATO air strikes fyi

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Feminasty Slut posted:

I bet that Duterte guy convinced Trump that the war on drugs is supposed to be a shooting war during their 20 minute chat.

lol if you dont think they won't be discussing this over a classy dinner of dead drug dealer carcass with some malt vinegar

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

Karl Sharks posted:

lmao ain't even trying to keep it hush hush

the fact that they put that in an official press release means that not only did Trump not know that Taiwan isn't recognized by the US, but that no one else in his team did either or had the heart to tell him no. lol we're so hosed

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

DrProsek posted:

At this point I'm just wondering if Al Baghdadi called him, would he at least realize that recognizing ISIS might be a bad idea, or could he be talked into doing it.

"Folks, we gotta make deals, that's just how stuff gets done. And the first part of making deals is talking, and so I've appointed Ted Cruz the official ambassador to ISIS."

"you're not with isis are you?"
"no, i'm with isil"
"oh ok sup doggggg"

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

AceRimmer posted:

The fact that we can build these things, then plot these graphs, then still hand the keys to a mentally unstable yam, goddamn

Homo sapiens my rear end

I hope the next species to come up has better luck. They might, it'll take them a lot longer to ramp up their technological base without easily accessible oil, so there might even be time to adapt out of the kill-all-neighboring-tribes traits.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

AceRimmer posted:

looks like everything's coming up reno nevada, once again

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

"Well everyone, I made a great deal, a terrific deal, a tremendous deal, to pay off the national debt. Canada now owns the Northern Atlantic states, but they sure got the bad end of that deal! Places that didn't even vote for me, can you believe it?"

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Duscat posted:

The fact that we can build these things, then plot these graphs, then still hand the keys to a mentally unstable yam, goddamn

Homo sapiens my rear end

I hope the next species to come up has better luck. They might, it'll take them a lot longer to ramp up their technological base without easily accessible oil, so there might even be time to adapt out of the kill-all-neighboring-tribes traits.
Read Command and Control if you haven't

Honestly all this stuff about nukes is the closest we have to legit Call of Cutulhu "make a sanity check" things no one should know
I've clearly failed the sanity check yes

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Tied...

to the shifting ground...

of geopolitical chaos~

Like it always was

Like it always was

You were the perfect storm, but it's not enough, not enough

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

AceRimmer posted:

donald trump is gonna make america rad sick again :rock:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

trump doesn't recognize ocean gender

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
There's a straight up emphasis for slaughtering millions of human beings called "countervalue targeting"

The whole homo sapiens thing may have been a mistake I guess

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

change my name posted:

"Well everyone, I made a great deal, a terrific deal, a tremendous deal, to pay off the national debt. Canada now owns the Northern Atlantic states, but they sure got the bad end of that deal! Places that didn't even vote for me, can you believe it?"

can they buy the west coast while they're at it? Hell, "British California" has a nice ring to it

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I was born in 1979. I remember being a kid in the 80's, reading/watching everything I could about nuclear war (I was a weird kid) and being terrified of Reagan's ability to end it all. Granted, I did a lof of this to myself but It would keep me awake at night terrified.

I feel young again. :unsmith:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also lol at everyone obsessed with humanity's extinction

no, you're not escaping the trump presidency that easily

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
its 6:36am in beijing right now

good morning :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
oh man i wonder what silly thing trump did today...oh heh he called the president of....oh :catstare: :staredog:

• Locked thread