Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Al! posted:

its going to be nice to see people like ol ann here slowly realize that oh god, we did back a clueless idiot that's going to gently caress us in the end

and i hope their votes for trump are held over their heads until the day they die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

100 degrees Calcium posted:

Coulter never struck me as the kind of person who was actually concerned with the intelligence or ability of whichever horse she backs. She just says the stuff the neocons want to pay to hear, right?

immigration was the primary reason she supported trump and pence/ryan talking about working on an immigration bill is giving her cold feet

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

so is she pissed that the company tricked his stupid rear end or that trump saved a few hundred worker drones from the scythe of the free market and the makes the "great chain" wilt and sad.

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

MaxxBot posted:

Ugh a Paul Ryan immigration plan probably means unlimited H1B visa abuse for silicon valley.

ehhh this one i doubt actually

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

its going to be nice to see people like ol ann here slowly realize that oh god, we did back a clueless idiot that's going to gently caress us in the end

what if ann just wanted to sell books and doesnt want to be mobbed alive so shes trying to blend in with the head scratchers

its all snake pits and trump is the biggest ouroboros

Al! posted:

dunno why kazaam wasn't on my list but now it is

:kiss:

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

2016, a world in which Ann Coulter and Sarah Palin are somehow right about things. 2017 is going to be a machine that swaps your conscious and unconscious minds , rendering your fantasies pointless while everything you've known becomes impossible to grasp... plus every 10 seconds it stabs you in the balls.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
He's not just a businessman he's a goddamned real estate executive. Crooked industry!

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

mannerup posted:

immigration was the primary reason she supported trump and pence/ryan talking about working on an immigration bill is giving her cold feet

Oh I see! Wow, I guess it makes sense this is how it goes down, but for some reason I am gleefully surprised that he's already disappointing the evil parasites that hitched their wagons to his star.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

MaxxBot posted:

Ugh a Paul Ryan immigration plan probably means unlimited H1B visa abuse for silicon valley.

can't wait to see which side trump finally settles on

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
holy gently caress and here i thought we were going to get the smug "told you so" wiped off our faces after the election

Duscat posted:

i'm still having a hard time accepting that the supposed oligarchy is not going to step in to stop this madness, unless they literally don't care about america in particular anymore

americans still hold most of the wealth on the planet, even if most of it is invested outside america, don't they? or is that no longer true?

really wishing the lizard cabal would step in to save us, any moment now you guys

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

deathbysnusnu posted:

2016, a world in which Ann Coulter and Sarah Palin are somehow right about things. 2017 is going to be a machine that swaps your conscious and unconscious minds , rendering your fantasies pointless while everything you've known becomes impossible to grasp... plus every 10 seconds it stabs you in the balls.

Earlier this year I found myself agreeing with Glenn Beck and Mitt Romney too. I'm pretty sure you are all just characters in my brain and that I'm unconscious in a mental hospital.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
u might say he's an.................... american idiot

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Shipon posted:

holy gently caress and here i thought we were going to get the smug "told you so" wiped off our faces after the election

thanks thread police

now gently caress off

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

does anyone have that rage comic where a crazy guy is screaming 'RAR YOU CANT KILL MILLIONS OF JEWS' and a calm looking hitler is saying 'well agree to disagree then'

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Karl Sharks posted:

thanks thread police

now gently caress off

didn't mean that in a negative fashion

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
also ann coulter is a necromorph so i advise u not to read anything she writes unless u want to be a unitologist

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
do we have nitecrew chat going???

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
comparing trump to hitler is so lame

how overdramatic can you get

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
now that I remember, ann coulter previously said that nothing else matters (i.e. she didn't care about how liberal trump was on every single thing including federal government, executive orders, eminent domain, and crony capitalism) as long as he was far-right on immigration

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
*wakes up from coma to the Jeb Bush inauguration on CNN*

Whew!

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Shipon posted:

didn't mean that in a negative fashion

oh okay, my bad, think i'm sensitive to all the people i don't recognize coming in like "HEH SMUG CSPAM POSTERS HOW DOES IT FEEL" still

you may gently caress back on~

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...

deathbysnusnu posted:

When the guys in charge are run by people alt-right enough, everyone else seems right by comparison.

Which is actually the opposite problem since Trump's reverting back to "business as usual, the point of government is to move wealth upwards" Conservativism but w/e.

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016
Did trump just snub chyna speaking with the president of taiwan first?
No, I must be dreaming.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Corny posted:

https://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Pon de Bundy posted:

comparing trump to hitler is so lame

how overdramatic can you get

especially since cheeto benito is both much more hilarious and accurate

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
Bet obama didn't think his on the job training to trump would involve avoiding recognizing sovereign states because they tricked him by being nice

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Corny posted:

read the excellent op, it explains all that nite crew poo poo pretty well imo!!!!!!!!!!!

FieryBalrog
Apr 7, 2010
Grimey Drawer
I've heard that if you continually scream "fascist" and "Hitler" and "neo-Nazi" for 60+ years over increasingly minor provocations, eventually the words begin to slowly, just slowly, lose some of their rhetorical power, even when a real fascist shows up.

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Al! posted:

read the excellent op, it explains all that nite crew poo poo pretty well imo!!!!!!!!!!!

i meant psp-tv :shobon:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

kibaces posted:

Did trump just snub chyna speaking with the president of taiwan first?
No, I must be dreaming.

Lmfao

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Raskolnikov38 posted:

especially since cheeto benito is both much more hilarious and accurate

trump is turkmenbashi at BEST, benito at his worst

until trump puts jews in camps hes not hitler

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Corny posted:

i meant psp-tv :shobon:

its linked in the op too :)

also, its friday so

Nite Crew is playing: at 10 pm est, check and read the OP for the link if you dont have it etc.

Drink of choice tonight is : Victory for your Taste Death is Certain

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Shipon posted:

really wishing the lizard cabal would step in to save us, any moment now you guys

see i've always been brought up to believe that the mass media conglomerate controls our thoughts and sways our elections

but if this is really what they wanted us to vote in, they are dumb stupids who have really made a mess of it

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

FieryBalrog posted:

I've heard that if you continually scream "fascist" and "Hitler" and "neo-Nazi" for 60+ years over increasingly minor provocations, eventually the words begin to slowly, just slowly, lose some of their rhetorical power, even when a real fascist shows up.

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Pon de Bundy posted:

Kemal Ata-Trump

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Pon de Bundy posted:

no, he's loving berlusconi how is this hard to understand

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
has he really not called beijing yet? wtf

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

As a Chinese speaking vet, I, for one, am excited for the opportunity to get called back up and get that sweet, sweet government health care.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Karl Sharks posted:

no, he's loving berlusconi how is this hard to understand

tell that to all the whiny liberal babies on my facebook and all the little baby college kids whining that oh nooo we are all gonna be put in camps and this is sooooo baddddddddddd wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

HorseRenoir posted:

has he really not called beijing yet? wtf

i don't think he's calling anyone, he's receiving calls and is too stupid/ignorant to know which ones to take

• Locked thread