Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Artie was crazy, obnoxiously drunk like that in Las Vegas on Howard TV at least once too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Speaking of Vegas, I stand behind Gary in that I found it boring, overall. I was there by myself, for work, and would have been just fine in my hotel the whole time :colbert:

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Former Human posted:

Artie was crazy, obnoxiously drunk like that in Las Vegas on Howard TV at least once too.

Artie drunk in vegas with the show happened a few times. The best was when they had to cary him up to his room and he called the dude from the Sopranos a fag in the hallway on the way.
Then you have him trashed for the baseball challenge and basketball challenge shows.
They also did one show where they drank and played poker live on the air and bababooey got more drunk then Artie ever did on the show.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Speaking of Vegas, I stand behind Gary in that I found it boring, overall. I was there by myself, for work, and would have been just fine in my hotel the whole time :colbert:

I will get behind you here. Vegas with friends is always great. Vegas alone for work is depressing...especially if you are married and not doing shady poo poo.
Vegas for work being single and a degenerate can be fun tho

Mr Lance Murdock fucked around with this message at 12:47 on Dec 2, 2016

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

What was the bit with Robin and email? Is she just incapable of using it correctly?

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

haljordan posted:

What was the bit with Robin and email? Is she just incapable of using it correctly?

From what I can gather, she's using email solely on her two phones (?), and her inbox is out of control with thousands of unread messages. They were criticizing her for claiming to have not received an email that was show related, which they correctly assumed that she did receive but just never saw amidst all of the junk. Howard then used the education he acquired from Marci Turk and showed Robin how to unsubscribe from email and wants to sit down with her and help sort out her inbox.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I would have loved...

Robin: I must have missed that email.
Howard: Bullshit, you don't understand why people miss things.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I'm amazed they're not still running Lotus Notes.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I just listened to the email segment from Tuesday. Never change, Robin :allears:

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Artie drunk in vegas with the show happened a few times. The best was when they had to cary him up to his room and he called the dude from the Sopranos a fag in the hallway on the way.
Then you have him trashed for the baseball challenge and basketball challenge shows.
They also did one show where they drank and played poker live on the air and bababooey got more drunk then Artie ever did on the show.

Who was it that called the media to say Artie died in Vegas?

http://people.com/celebrity/new-howard-hoax-artie-lange-not-dead/

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?

Bonzo posted:

Who was it that called the media to say Artie died in Vegas?

http://people.com/celebrity/new-howard-hoax-artie-lange-not-dead/

I think it was Captain Janks.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
The best was when the hotel (like, the actual hotel, not Janks) "confirmed" it and the local press started reporting on it in earnest.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
This thread had 140 posts since last I checked and was at the top of my control panel, so I checked it to see if Artie had died.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

UltraRed posted:

This thread had 140 posts since last I checked and was at the top of my control panel, so I checked it to see if Artie had died.

Artie might be one of those people who are so unhealthy they somehow outlive most healthy people.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

haljordan posted:

Artie might be one of those people who are so unhealthy they somehow outlive most healthy people.

Kind of like that relative that reeks of cigars but dies at 89 instead of 66 like the rest of your family.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

UltraRed posted:

These posts are starting to get annoying as it's getting posted almost exactly word for word like twice a month now. People like to have conversations with each other, not just post that people died okay!

Bill Brasky
Apr 13, 2008

Artie will never die 140 new posts are talking about Eric the Midget's call to Johnny Fratto in 2009 and your faaaaaaaavorite KC is gay song. https://youtu.be/UsQGi_h6ag8

Bumpy Johnson
Oct 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH3e-GzdEX4

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

That's the perfect picture of KC.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

I'd guess that half of those 140 pages are made up of gay KC songs and people doing the next line of the "Artie loves pancakes" song.

thumper57
Feb 26, 2004

He'll chase 'em down with chocolate shakes.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

He's gaining so much goddamned weight.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I'm listening to Scott's block party "family cousin" excuse and it never fails to crack me up. :D

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

YeahTubaMike posted:

I'm listening to Scott's block party "family cousin" excuse and it never fails to crack me up. :D

"You lied to these guys!"

"...That I apologize for."

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

I'm glad they goofed on JD again about his bed sheets because it reminded me to change mine.

At least I don't masturbate in bed though.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

beep by grandpa posted:

These posts are starting to get annoying as it's getting posted almost exactly word for word like twice a month now. People like to have conversations with each other, not just post that people died okay!

I'll be back next time I think Artie's dead :smugbert:

Honestly, with nobody making compilations anymore, and Howard being the new Howard, every post in this thread is a repost

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004
It's a tie between give KC the beef boy and grease his hole cover him in man juice from head to toe and let it drip away

And

Youd kiss a guy too if you loved man goo

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
And his teeth are yell like pee

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hgl2OUo15Y

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Squashy Nipples posted:

That's the perfect picture of KC.

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004
This lie detector bit is the best.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Moniker posted:

This lie detector bit is the best.

Is Ed Torian giving it?
Did you ever give Amorosa a dutch oven? Do you want to have sex with me, Ed Torian?

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Is Ed Torian giving it?
Did you ever give Amorosa a dutch oven? Do you want to have sex with me, Ed Torian?

Yes he did and it was great.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I was always fascinated that Ed Torian conducts lie detector tests despite being unable to repeat a question with more than four words.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

haljordan posted:

I was always fascinated that Ed Torian conducts lie detector tests despite being unable to repeat a question with more than four words.

He doesn't, like, give lie detector tests that actually matter in any real world situation, does he? I hope not.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Sand Monster posted:

He doesn't, like, give lie detector tests that actually matter in any real world situation, does he? I hope not.

Ed Torian
Owner, New York Finest Investigation and Polygraph Services

http://www.polygraphplace.com/docs/c-15-s-New+York.html
"Our Polygraph Examiner, a former NYPD Homicide Detective, is a NYS licensed and certified Polygraph Examiner with 25 years of experience conducting examinations. We can assist businesses in reducing theft with Polygraph Examination and interview techniques. A preliminary investigation is conducted without additional cost in Theft Investigations."

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

haljordan posted:

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Ed Torian
Owner, New York Finest Investigation and Polygraph Services

http://www.polygraphplace.com/docs/c-15-s-New+York.html
"Our Polygraph Examiner, a former NYPD Homicide Detective, is a NYS licensed and certified Polygraph Examiner with 25 years of experience conducting examinations. We can assist businesses in reducing theft with Polygraph Examination and interview techniques. A preliminary investigation is conducted without additional cost in Theft Investigations."

I'm guessing when he conducts a lie detector test for a criminal case, he isn't asking the perp whether they called Amorosa a friend of the family, or if they love big cocks in their rear end.

They probably have a list of questions that they go down during a criminal case. On the Stern show, they prefer to read out questions as they think of them, which I'm guessing Ed isn't used to.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

DeadBonesBrook posted:

I'm guessing when he conducts a lie detector test for a criminal case, he isn't asking the perp whether they called Amorosa a friend of the family, or if they love big cocks in their rear end.

Do you ever cup your hands over your butt so you can smell your own fart?
No!
Uhhh...you were not being truthful on that question.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Classic Artie as Ed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoZNWffvdTk

Bumpy Johnson
Oct 9, 2012

Did you ever fantasize about kissing Bababooey's lips? Gargantuan lips?

Does my voice get you rock hard?

Do you, uh, pleasure yourself clothes-shopping?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Uh, did you evah call Eric the Midget a niggah?