Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

I'm :f5:ing this tracking page at what may be an unhealthy frequency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death sext

Subjunctive posted:

I'm :f5:ing this tracking page at what may be an unhealthy frequency.

:same:
godspeed little package

Manifisto

okay I took my thing to the place and now it's on it's way to the person

I'm so excited

City of Glompton

oh man I've just been informed there is a package waiting for me!!! three more hours til I can peep it!

I also did some santee shopping this week and am making part of the present this weekend...fun!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

City of Glompton

:greatgift: yipee it's santa time! :greatgift:

:love: what super cute card! it made me tear up a little...:kimchi:

oooohh pretty presents! what do we have here?

DELICIOUS CANDIES! oh man these are awesome! I tried some Smarties (yum) and I have squirreled the rest away for treating myself later :munch:

sparkly polishes in my favorite colors! this is exactly what my fingats need right now, that beautiful magenta is so perfect. :sparkles:

ahh, the pièce de résistance...it is noisy, what could it be? :ohdearsass:

WOW! :swoon: this is amazing! A+ present Santa, you have made this santee's Christmas! I will be putting this together tomorrow and I promise I'll post a picture!

:love: Thank you very much to my Santas, Subjunctive & Lil' Subjunctive :love: you have brought an extra big dose of Christmas joy to this yobber's heart. :glomp:

City of Glompton fucked around with this message at 07:33 on Dec 3, 2016

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Subjunctive and Subjunior did a bang-up job and you did a great job of posting the pictures, CoG!

this is making my heart grow three sizes.

vanisher

That card is souper adorable, and that was an excellent joke

Awesome!! Super great job Subjunctive & Daughter - also, CoG take it easy on those wine gummies, moderation is key.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

social vegan

ahahaha that card is amazing!

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

I'm so glad you liked it! we had a lot of fun putting it together. smarties are weejunctive's favourite of those too.

alnilam

social vegan posted:

ahahaha that card is amazing!

MrWillsauce

that's a really good joke

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
a card from a junior byobber :3:

it fills u with holiday cheer

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

FluffieDuckie

if you sent me a copy of shipping confirmation yesterday from your iphone, i couldn't tell who was sending it. please check your email for my response that said something like "who is this??"

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

alnilam

New phone, who dis?

FluffieDuckie

you were one of my top 2 guesses :)

POOL IS CLOSED

:blush: it was i, who somehow started a new email chain while trying to send a reply

FluffieDuckie

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

:blush: it was i, who somehow started a new email chain while trying to send a reply

lol got it. thanks :)

FluffieDuckie

:siren:today is the international shipping deadline:siren:

5 more days until everyone's deadline. hurry hurry

alnilam

I have all my stuff bought i just have to assemble and send

*looks at watch* ehhh it'll probably take care of itself *falls asleep*

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm literally assembling stuff now. this is my entire day today and tomorrow.

and fluffie duckie gets to see it before anyone else, ha-ha :evilbuddy:

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

everything is ordered and on it's way to me, then the assembling shalt being. muahahaha~

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

the best part of BYOBSS is that alnilam is secretly everyone's santa and we're all getting the dozens and dozens of fresh eggs his chikams keep laying

the problem is that he didn't use any bubblewrap

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
i am sorry that i got caught up in all my end of term homework but ill be going in a day or two to the post office and mailing xmas out secretly

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i am sorry that i got caught up in all my end of term homework but ill be going in a day or two to the post office and mailing xmas out secretly

it's okay! end of term is important and you still have time!

good luck, btw, and i know you're gonna do well with your grades! fingers and toes crossed, and soon, BREATHE.

City of Glompton

update: I ordered part of my Santee's gift to be shipped to them today. :)

lego update: it's taken longer than expected because reasons, but I am halfway done and might finish it tonight idk

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

City of Glompton posted:

lego update: it's taken longer than expected because reasons, but I am halfway done and might finish it tonight idk

no rushing! yobmas lego is for chill feelings, not unchill

death sext

Oh my goodness I got a present :kiddo:

It's a shirt and I love it! I tried capturing an even slightly flattering picture of myself in it, but post-work me in bad lighting... Well, here it is with the next best thing.

Possums are my favorite animal and I feel like this shirt really captures how I try to live my life. It fits and it's comfy and I love it. Thank you mysterious BYOB Santa! You made me awfully happy.

alnilam

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

You out there, what day is it to-day?

(Why, it's December 5th, sir, 5 days before the shipping deadline!)

The students did it all in one semester! Of course they did! There's still time!

social vegan

oh man that shirt

City of Glompton

death sext posted:

Oh my goodness I got a present :kiddo:

It's a shirt and I love it! I tried capturing an even slightly flattering picture of myself in it, but post-work me in bad lighting... Well, here it is with the next best thing.

Possums are my favorite animal and I feel like this shirt really captures how I try to live my life. It fits and it's comfy and I love it. Thank you mysterious BYOB Santa! You made me awfully happy.

it's really adorable :kimchi:

alnilam

social vegan posted:

oh man that shirt

death sext

It is, as we call it in the secret Santa community, a "slam dunk"

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

just confirming, i should NOT dress up as santa and drop presents off at my santee's door, right? ho ho ho?

POOL IS CLOSED

social vegan posted:

oh man that shirt

Manifisto

my package was allegedly delivered this morning, I hope my santee is around and it's not just sitting on someone's porch

:ohdear:

POOL IS CLOSED

Manifisto posted:

my package was allegedly delivered this morning, I hope my santee is around and it's not just sitting on someone's porch

:ohdear:

same :sweat:

MrWillsauce

I got mine! Am I allowed to open it?

My gift is all boxed up and I promise for real I'll get around to mailing it tomorrow

MrWillsauce

I can't help myself. im gonna open it.

Robot Made of Meat

MrWillsauce posted:

I can't help myself. im gonna open it.

Do It! Do It!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

MrWillsauce posted: