Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Not only has it not been released yet no one really knows what's going to be in it so you might as well wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Renoistic posted:

Is there a point in buying the ffxv season pass right now? I heard most of the content hasn't been released yet.

Never buy season passes.

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please

Guw posted:

Free Titanfall 2 weekend starting today right?

How does that work, is it ordinarily PS+ only? Or is there a separate subscription I have to sign up for? Debating picking it up but I have an old PS+ active account and a new non-PS+ account and I'm trying to figure out if I have to sign up under the new one.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

Never buy season passes.

This.

There is never a reason to buy a season pass before the content is out. The only real exception is like Bethesda loving you over by increasing the season pass cost later and that's a rare exception.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

ImpAtom posted:

This.

There is never a reason to buy a season pass before the content is out. The only real exception is like Bethesda loving you over by increasing the season pass cost later and that's a rare exception.

And even then, there's always sales.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

lol its a poo poo game but yeah deluxe edition includes the 5 season 1 characters

And none of the endless cosmetic DLC they've added to the game on top of the characters. But at least it has all the characters

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ImpAtom posted:

This.

I bought all the from software season passes because I buy everything they make sight unseen the moment it's available for preorder

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

In Training posted:

I bought all the from software season passes because I buy everything they make sight unseen the moment it's available for preorder

Yes, but love isn't rational.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

did you get to ashes yet? it was good but probably their worst dlc imo. idk. I was really hyped after BB's too. hopefully we get a great one next year.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

ImpAtom posted:

This.

And then the DLC was barely worth $30; anyone who paid $50 should feel ripped off.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

...! posted:

And then the DLC was barely worth $30; anyone who paid $50 should feel ripped off.

they had to figure out a way to still charge for the equivalent of workshop mods somehow, after all

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

rabidsquid posted:

they had to figure out a way to still charge for the equivalent of workshop mods somehow, after all

The creators of Workshop mods deserve more credit than that, please

Jewce
Mar 11, 2008
drat, there seem to be a lot of games I've been considering on sale right now. Dishonored 2, hyper light drifter, inside, and the witness.

I just started mgs 5 so I'm not sure if I should get something or just wait till another sale.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Jewce posted:

drat, there seem to be a lot of games I've been considering on sale right now. Dishonored 2, hyper light drifter, inside, and the witness.

I just started mgs 5 so I'm not sure if I should get something or just wait till another sale.

theses prices are pretty weak for a psn sale. i'd wait for a xmas flash sale personally.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

Sakurazuka posted:

Not only has it not been released yet no one really knows what's going to be in it so you might as well wait.

3 character specific story arcs, 4 play coop mode

on the plus side the xv season pass is only $25 when everyone else seems to have jumped to $40+

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. KNACK 2 IS HAPPENING

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
2 KNACK 2 NIGHT

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

UMVC3 is up TODAY

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knack free on PS Plus for January to hype people up for knack 2?

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Saint Freak posted:

2 KNACK 2 NIGHT

2 knack 2 furious

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Where are you all watching this poo poo???

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJgzJZiys-c

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
thanks

cars!

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Ni no kunii

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Wtf they confirmed an english release of a yakuza game (6) before its japan release

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ys Origin is a really odd choice for porting now but hell Im a Ys maniac and applaud them continuing the classic trend of putting random Ys games on every platform ever

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
They also confirmed Kiwami for a Western release. :woop:

Also everyone play Ys Origin, it owns and Yunica is the best. :3:

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

That's honestly amazing news. Regarding season passes, I generally don't grab them on principle (I learned my lesson with DSpace3) but man oh man am I gonna be a sucker and get the Nioh deluxe edition. That game is gonna be really good if it expands on the stuff in the beta.

abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
when the gently caress does the parappa demo come out

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Remember everyone, the Vita is totally dead.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lemon-Lime posted:

Remember everyone, the Vita is totally dead.

Nah dude Ys Origin is coming out

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WINDJAMMERS IS IT OUT TODAY I MUST KNOW

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

In Training posted:

Nah dude Ys Origin is coming out

Also dangan ronpa 3 and a bunch of neo geo games. Vita means life

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

WINDJAMMERS IS IT OUT TODAY I MUST KNOW

It said coming soon

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

god DAMMIT

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
KNACK 2 BITCHES!

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

I hope Windjammers has PSTV local multiplayer but I know it won't

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

:f5:ing the store page for UMvC like a madman

SectumSempra
Jun 22, 2011

Bi-Han now we've got Bad Blood

Jewce posted:

A lot of these were cheaper black friday on random sites.

I think i got a deus ex download code with season pass for 15 dollars because it was mis marked.

Dishonored 2 was constantly 20-30 too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
I really want to play that Raven DLC. I hope they have a Yunica DLC in the pipeline too, that would rule

• Locked thread