Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

no it isn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Who is this ref and why is he giving everyone yellows for gently caress all?

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
never a yellow for mustafi there

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Jesus payet

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit
Boooo

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

lol didn't think we'd keep the clean sheet

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the comeback is on

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
10 min Carroll hat trick lets go

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
Maybe not lol

Kiger_Soze
Feb 1, 2005
nice

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Oxxxxxxxx yessssssssssssss

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Shoren posted:

Boooo Yessss

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

I knew Carroll was going to score a jammy goal

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
Well

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
lol yessss

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

drat some nice goals today

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Mr Snips posted:

no it isn't

I win now.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Hattrick!

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

This owns, west hams will has been broken and arsenal will score 10 somehow

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I'm horny

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

That feint to trick the keeper was fantastic

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Now the hattrick :getin:

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Alexis is good.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

noice

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Shoren posted:

That feint to trick the keeper was fantastic

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

I had in my head that the first goal was Alexis for some reason :(

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

rex rabidorum vires posted:

I had in my head that the first goal was Alexis for some reason :(

He assisted Ozil on that one. If he stays fit then he's definitely winning player of the season.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

And now for your viewing pleasure some sad people

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
:feelsgood:

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
Arsenal looking well set for a strong tilt at the title, can't wait to see how they gently caress it up this time.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

excuse me lady posted:

Arsenal looking well set for a strong tilt at the title, can't wait to see how they gently caress it up this time.

You have salt in your vagina

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Arsenal will do very well to hold onto Sanchez this year if they do what they do every year and poo poo themselves in February

And lmao West Ham's stadium is garbage and I hate it. At least they'll be able to fill it in the championship. Maybe?

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Thirteenth Step posted:

Arsenal will do very well to hold onto Sanchez this year if they do what they do every year and poo poo themselves in February

And lmao West Ham's stadium is garbage and I hate it. At least they'll be able to fill it in the championship. Maybe?

Ozil and Alexis contracts should be the number one priority, if they are not already. Both are up in 2018.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Ozil and Alexis contracts should be the number one priority, if they are not already. Both are up in 2018.

Christ. They're hosed if they lose one let alone both.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Throw all of the money at them. Screw the wage structure. They're too good for it anyhow.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Thirteenth Step posted:

The word has been that Ozil won't be a problem. Alexis may be, though.

I had to run errands in the second half and I regret that decision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Thirteenth Step posted:

This is of course 100% correct. And the wage structure has kind of gone out the window when Ozil was first signed. I last remember reading both Ozil and Alexis were offered 5 year contracts worth like 200 to 250k a week and it would probably be taken care of in January.

Edit:

blue footed boobie posted:

The word has been that Ozil won't be a problem. Alexis may be, though.

I think Ozil becomes a problem if Alexis becomes a problem. I think Alexis became a problem because Arsenal loving blew all the trophies last year and he isn't the type to hang around if you aren't challenging for silverware.

Also I would like to add that Coq and Xhaka were both excellent in midfield today. Yellow card aside Coq forced the turnover for the first goal and created a number of dangerous turnovers throughout the game. Xhaka's passing is really really good/direct which helps immensely when you have Alexis/Ozil/Walcott and even Ox. I think Ox, if he can put it together, creates more problems for defenses than Iwobi.

rex rabidorum vires fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Dec 3, 2016

• Locked thread