Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Also Pygmalio inches closer to the final volume and its conclusion, and its absolutely apocalyptic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coathat
May 21, 2007

It's insanely badass!

pandabear
Apr 27, 2006
Colette wa Shinu Koto ni Shita has been updated - This manga always makes me so happy :3:

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?
I like that a big part of this series is gratitude and appreciating what you do. It's heartwarming :unsmith:

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Yona: Looks like it'll be up to Yona(and Hak and Tao's dudes I guess) alone to get poo poo done in this arc.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
the new chapter of Namaikizakari is really good :unsmith:

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

10 chapters of mikako and the two protagonists are drifting further and further apart

http://bato.to/reader#b57596fd8d33b650

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Sharkopath posted:

10 chapters of mikako and the two protagonists are drifting further and further apart

I've meant to read that for a while, is it any good?

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Lemon-Lime posted:

I've meant to read that for a while, is it any good?

Yes.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

http://bato.to/reader#c0ef69cabd9a297d_2

A handful of chapters of Big Nigga Takuma-san, leading into its final volume.. gonna be over soon.....

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Unfortunately, it seems like Magical Chubby Guy Relationship Time had a lower shelf life than Magical Crossdresser Relationship Time.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Holy poo poo, Hidoku Shinaide/Don't Be Cruel is actually gonna address that their relationship started with rape by making Maya feel so guilty he can't get it up lmao

It was actually resolved in less than a chapter but I'm kinda impressed it came back up at all, even though it was still glossed over with "it's forgotten you're forgiven"

Everything Burrito fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Dec 5, 2016

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
New Kaguya

:3: What a (chapter) title drop

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Tarezax posted:

A new thing popped up on Batoto, Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To. The first chapter is pretty strong imo, we'll see if it stays that way I guess.

just quoting myself from a year ago because it turns out: it stayed really good

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Shirogane's Victory.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tarezax posted:

New Kaguya

I legit wept from joy and excitement. What a great, great chapter.

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

I bring the thread a Taisho era romance. Taisho Wotome Otogibanashi

Our male lead is Tamahiko, a depressed young man from a wealthy family who has been sent off to live on his own after a car accident robs him of the use of his right arm. Our female lead is Yuzuki, who has been bought by his father to be his bride and caretaker. The art and story so far have been rather adorable. There are 9 chapters up so far and the last one ties up a story arc so it's a good point to jump in on.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that

Tarezax posted:

New Kaguya

Aw. I don't usually go for sappy stuff, but that was pretty cute.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that

Baron Snow posted:

Our male lead is Tamahiko, a depressed young man from a wealthy family who has been sent off to live on his own after a car accident robs him of the use of his right arm. Our female lead is Yuzuki, who has been bought by his father to be his bride and caretaker. The art and story so far have been rather adorable. There are 9 chapters up so far and the last one ties up a story arc so it's a good point to jump in on.

Well that didn't go two pages without someone walking in on a chick naked.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Pavlov posted:

Well that didn't go two pages without someone walking in on a chick naked.

A chick who appears to be, like, ten.

And marrying a dude twice her size and age.

The gently caress is this poo poo.

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

He's 16, she's 14, and that's pretty much the only time it happens. It's a cute series otherwise.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Tarezax posted:

New Kaguya

:unsmith:

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Explosions posted:

Shirogane's Victory.

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

Mors Rattus posted:

A chick who appears to be, like, ten.

And marrying a dude twice her size and age.

The gently caress is this poo poo.

Anytime a love interest is bought or sold as a cute Shojo premise im gonna pass

I love how even when Kaguya is cute it doesn't get rid of the overthinking everything gimmick.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
I randomly spotted Miss Sunflower on the Dynasty front page and thought "even though the premise sounds like it could be bad, it looks cute." It turns out the premise was fine and it was really cute: http://dynasty-scans.com/series/miss_sunflower :3:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yeah Miss Sunflower is good but I lost track of it thanks to it being another Kawaii Scans 'release a chapter every six months' project.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Baron Snow posted:

it's good and I like it

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

jackofarcades posted:

it's good and I like it

It's a really cute shounen and nobody should let the friggin boneheads in this thread scare them off of it

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Sharkopath posted:

It's a really cute shounen and nobody should let the friggin boneheads in this thread scare them off of it

In fairness, the girl did look really goddamn young, though I suppose I should keep in mind that 'girl who is half the size of the guy' may not have anything to do with either character's age.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I feel like I posted about Miss Sunflower earlier in this thread to crickets, but yeah it was definitely good. I remember seeing that a new chapter came out a number of months ago but I could not remember hardly any of the characters besides the main two so it was a bit lost upon me, sadly.

Tarezax posted:

New Kaguya

So great, best Victory yet.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

Tarezax posted:

New Kaguya

This wasn't a flawless execution, but it was pretty drat close. Nice.

That wholly makes up for the somewhat heavy handed tonal shift in the previous chapter.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Now that this side character arc is resolved, they can get back to the real heroine.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
The small volleyball boyfriend manga got a new chapter, and it's cute: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/kare-to-kanojo-no-chiguhagu-r19206/

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Lemon-Lime posted:

The small volleyball boyfriend manga got a new chapter, and it's cute: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/kare-to-kanojo-no-chiguhagu-r19206/

they're so cute together :3:
it's too bad it's a short one, I think they could be developed a bit more but probably better that than something that gets too long and stalls out because it doesn't have enough substance.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Everything Burrito posted:

it's too bad it's a short one, I think they could be developed a bit more but probably better that than something that gets too long and stalls out because it doesn't have enough substance.

:yeah:

Although it looks like it has a few chapters left to go, at least? The latest one isn't marked final.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Have a couple of new Tamen de Gushi.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
I love Huge Good Guy Senpai :allears:

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Nate RFB posted:

Have a couple of new Tamen de Gushi.

That jacket must be loving monstrous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

Mikl posted:

I love Huge Good Guy Senpai :allears:

Huge Good Guy XueZhang :china: