Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Kazvall posted:

Do a new game and select your character rather than loading a game?

Sweet baby jesus I might join you. The only d2 I play is hc us-east.

I'm in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

I'm just trying to go through life without looking stupid.

It's not working out too well...
So I've made down to the Caves in Diablo 1 Belzebub, but I've kind of hit a wall. Most of the enemies spam projectile attacks, and I have to burn through potions and healing spells to stay alive. I managed to get the crafting anvil, but I couldn't beat the boss that guards it. I just had to escape.

I'm playing a Warrior at Level 20, with Strength of 56, Magic of 33, Dexterity of 49, and Vitality of 47. Do I need to gain some more levels in order to have an easier time? I kind of figure I need more points in magic, since I need some AOE spells to deal with the clusters of enemies.

Also, I have to ask: Does Diablo 2 play any better? I know that the Belzebub mod add in a lot of the features and quality-of-life changes from Diablo 2, but right now it feels like a grind. One of major gripes I have is that movement in D1 is really constricted, which makes it hard to dodge enemies or escape quickly, and I've seen that Diablo 2 allows for freer movement.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Yeah, if you don't like the pace of Diablo, D2 is faster and more open. That said, you might need to grind lower levels for some gear/exp before you can more easily conquer the caves. You can craft gear that has +magic in order to learn spells. Getting some lifesteal would surely help, too.

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

Kazvall posted:

Yeah, if you don't like the pace of Diablo, D2 is faster and more open. That said, you might need to grind lower levels for some gear/exp before you can more easily conquer the caves. You can craft gear that has +magic in order to learn spells. Getting some lifesteal would surely help, too.

I have been thinking about dropping D1 and jumping to Diablo 2. I'll try D1 for a little longer, though, and see how I fare.

In regards to crafting in D1 Belzebub, do there exist any guide on the crafting recipes? I haven't been able to find much documentation on Belzebub outside of their website, and that itself is pretty sparse.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Not really... I've been salvaging so much crap, that I just look at the basic rolls on the recipe, and try it out to see what I get. I've gotten some hilariously awesome rolls from crafting.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
I found this screencap from 2007. I still can't believe that I crafted something that good.

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

I finally made to Hell in D1 Belzebub, and I've been trying to do some of the later quests like Island of the Sunless Sea and Shadowfang, but I'm still having trouble staying alive. The biggest threat seems to be enemies with enchantments (poison, electricity, etc.). Melee range attacks drain my health pretty fast, and bows and magic don't seem to be very effective.

What level should I be at before I try to take on Diablo? I'm at Level 25, with a Strength of 66, Magic of 42, Dexterity of 57, and Vitality of 57. I imagine I'm not high-enough level yet, but experience grinding is getting a bit slow. I'm also not sure where my stats points are best put at this point. My thinking is that I should focus on my dexterity in order to get a better Armor Class.

Also, when I eventually get to Diablo 2, what class should I pick for my first time through? I thought about playing the Necromancer, since it seems like that would be a lot of fun, but I've read that Necromancer is a difficult class to play.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

tbh, Max, I only play Tchernobog, which is a bit different than Belzebub. First off there's no Torment, so the difficulty curve is different. Check out their forums and make a thread. You can pretty much just copy + paste what you wrote here. I bet you'll get a lot of good responses. Especially since Brightlord announced he is working on stuff again. There might be a command to artificially up the amount of players it thinks is in game, so you get more exp. This way you can do lower level poo poo.

As far as d2, it makes no difference what class you play. If you want to play with goons, there is a private realm for the mod Eastern Sun, and I can give you more details if you're interested.

Gaggins
Nov 20, 2007

Necromancer is actually one of the simpler D2 classes - you let your summoned minions do all the work while you cast curse spells and Corpse Explosion, one of the more fun (and powerful) spells in the game. Summon necros are also not really gear-dependent, which is useful if you're doing a solo playthrough. Any class can get through Normal and probably Nightmare difficulty without much trouble, but most classes aren't viable in Hell without a specialized build and a lot of rare gear.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Star Man posted:

I found this screencap from 2007. I still can't believe that I crafted something that good.

Not +3 to skill set.

Trash.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Vakal posted:

Not +3 to skill set.

Trash.
You can only get +3 on blues.

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

So let's say that I got the nostalgia itch and wanna play D1 again what are my options to get it? I wasn't able to find a digital release so ebay or nothing?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

https://archive.org/details/Diablo_1996_Blizzard

BattleHamster
Mar 18, 2009

Max Wilco posted:

Also, when I eventually get to Diablo 2, what class should I pick for my first time through? I thought about playing the Necromancer, since it seems like that would be a lot of fun, but I've read that Necromancer is a difficult class to play.

I think it depends what your goal is and your tolerance for grinding (probably not that high after your D1 warrior playthrough). If you plan on soloing a lot of content I would try to avoid barbarian and necro because they are pretty slow at leveling and clearing content (barb especially).

Elemental Druid, Trap Assassin, and Sorceress all have a fast and fun playstyle so I would suggest picking one of those.

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

BattleHamster posted:

I think it depends what your goal is and your tolerance for grinding (probably not that high after your D1 warrior playthrough). If you plan on soloing a lot of content I would try to avoid barbarian and necro because they are pretty slow at leveling and clearing content (barb especially).

Elemental Druid, Trap Assassin, and Sorceress all have a fast and fun playstyle so I would suggest picking one of those.

Yeah, I just made it to Level 28 now in Belzebub, and it's getting to be a real slog playing as a Warrior. I managed to finish some of the later quests like Fleshdoom and Lost Treasure, but I made it up to Izual, and I couldn't survive for more than five seconds. It feels like it takes forever to get to the next level. I was hoping to craft some better gear to speed things up, but the only recipe I've found pertaining to Warriors items is for weapons.

Kazvall posted:

There might be a command to artificially up the amount of players it thinks is in game, so you get more exp. This way you can do lower level poo poo.

As far as d2, it makes no difference what class you play. If you want to play with goons, there is a private realm for the mod Eastern Sun, and I can give you more details if you're interested.
I did find a way to alter the player amount. In the chat, you can enter $player x with X being the number of players (I think it only goes up to 10). The only issue is figuring out what to set the player count to and where best to level up so I don't die immediately.

EDIT: Actually, I'm not sure if it works, because I tweaked the player count up to 10 and tried fighting some enemies in the Catacombs, but my XP didn't seem to increase.

I don't know, though. I'm seriously thinking about dropping Belzebub at this point and just jumping into D2. It sounds like it's much more fun to play, and Eastern Sun sounds like it improves things greatly too. I'd still like to finish Diablo 1 at some point. If anything, I found a patch that lets you play Diablo 1 with high resolution support without the Belzebub additions. I don't know how differently the vanilla game plays (I didn't play for very long before installing Belzebub), but the impression I get is that the vanilla game doesn't take as long, and is not as difficult.

Do you need a patch or mod to run Diablo 2 in high resolutions?

Max Wilco fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Dec 12, 2016

Dutymode
Dec 31, 2008

BattleHamster posted:

Necro is the easiest solo, but you're right about barb. Some people thing necro is boring though.

BattleHamster
Mar 18, 2009

Dutymode posted:

Necro is the easiest solo, but you're right about barb. Some people thing necro is boring though.

Necro is easy in that you will hardly ever die as him and he doesn't require a lot of micromanagement but he's pretty drat slow at leveling up and beating the game.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Just coming back to the game since I had the itch. Anybody playing on US East?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Max Wilco posted:

Yeah, I just made it to Level 28 now in Belzebub, and it's getting to be a real slog playing as a Warrior. I managed to finish some of the later quests like Fleshdoom and Lost Treasure, but I made it up to Izual, and I couldn't survive for more than five seconds. It feels like it takes forever to get to the next level. I was hoping to craft some better gear to speed things up, but the only recipe I've found pertaining to Warriors items is for weapons.

I did find a way to alter the player amount. In the chat, you can enter $player x with X being the number of players (I think it only goes up to 10). The only issue is figuring out what to set the player count to and where best to level up so I don't die immediately.

EDIT: Actually, I'm not sure if it works, because I tweaked the player count up to 10 and tried fighting some enemies in the Catacombs, but my XP didn't seem to increase.

I don't know, though. I'm seriously thinking about dropping Belzebub at this point and just jumping into D2. It sounds like it's much more fun to play, and Eastern Sun sounds like it improves things greatly too. I'd still like to finish Diablo 1 at some point. If anything, I found a patch that lets you play Diablo 1 with high resolution support without the Belzebub additions. I don't know how differently the vanilla game plays (I didn't play for very long before installing Belzebub), but the impression I get is that the vanilla game doesn't take as long, and is not as difficult.

Do you need a patch or mod to run Diablo 2 in high resolutions?

It's like reading a post from 2004

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

Bob NewSCART posted:

It's like reading a post from 2004
I guess I'll just have to take your word for it.

Something I was curious about. I was listening to a podcast a while ago, and they said that on the harder difficulties in Diablo 2, there are enemies that are immune to all kinds of damage (physical, elemental, magic). Is that a bug, or is there some specific way you have to defeat them?

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
You beat them with very specific and expensive gear

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
Nothing in the game is completely invincible. In late Nightmare, you'll start finding enemies with an elemental immunity. In Hell difficulty, nearly everything has at least one immunity. Fire immunity is the most common, which is why there are no purely fire skill builds for any class out there. Act bosses have no immunities, but they still have high elemental resistances. The only time you will encounter monsters with a stack of immunities is in Uber Tristram.

There are ways around immunities. One is to not rely completely on a single damage type. If your main skill has synergies in another element, that can help you get around most immunities, but sometimes you will see a monster or elite group that have the combination of immunities that are everything you have. The other way is to have something that breaks immunities. A paladin can break fire, cold, and lightning immunities with a high enough level Conviction aura (level 25 is the cap for its effects, so don't put in very many skill points in it when stacking skill level buffs). A necromancer can break physical immunities with an Amplify Damage curse (at any skill level. Higher skill levels only boost the area of effect) and elemental immunities with Lower Resistance. These curses can be found on wands as charges, so any class can use them and weapon switch to activate a curse. You can find wands with curse charges from vendors. The runeword Infinity grants a Conviction aura to the user and is a popular item to give to an act II mercenary. The runes for Infinity are very rare and expensive to trade for, and you only want to make the runeword in an ethereal elite polearm like a colossus volge to give to your act II mercenary.

The only damage immunity that can't be broken is immunity to magic damage. Magic damage skills are uncommon. The most common ones are the necromancer skills Teeth, Bone Spear, and Bone Spirit; the barbarian skill Berzerk; the paladin's Blessed Hammer (this used to ignore magic immunities against undead and demons, but this was removed in 1.13); and the amazon's Magic Arrow.

Star Man fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Dec 16, 2016

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

So I managed to finish Belzebub last night, and I've started Diablo 2 with the Sorceress. So far it seems like it's paced a lot better. The freedom of movement feels like it speeds things up considerably.

With the Sorceress, are you limited to using staffs, or are other weapons viable? I ask because I learned that the classes in D1 had disadvantages when using skills that don't pertain to their class (ex. the Warrior can't cast magic as fast as the Sorcerer, but the Sorcerer has the slowest melee attack), and I was wondering if the same sort of rules applied in D2.

Also, I looked to see if there was a way to get Diablo 2 to run in higher resolutions, but I read that you can get banned for using mods to adjust the resolution (I guess because it assumes you're using cheats).

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

Max Wilco posted:

So I managed to finish Belzebub last night, and I've started Diablo 2 with the Sorceress. So far it seems like it's paced a lot better. The freedom of movement feels like it speeds things up considerably.

With the Sorceress, are you limited to using staffs, or are other weapons viable? I ask because I learned that the classes in D1 had disadvantages when using skills that don't pertain to their class (ex. the Warrior can't cast magic as fast as the Sorcerer, but the Sorcerer has the slowest melee attack), and I was wondering if the same sort of rules applied in D2.

Also, I looked to see if there was a way to get Diablo 2 to run in higher resolutions, but I read that you can get banned for using mods to adjust the resolution (I guess because it assumes you're using cheats).

If you are playing with the expansion, then each class has access to a class-only item. The sorceress gets access to sorceress orbs that can be swung like any one-hander. But unless something says "(Class Name Only)" in an item mod, your class can use it as long as you meet the level, strength, and dexterity requirements.

Dutymode
Dec 31, 2008

Max Wilco posted:

There are Blizzard posts supporting the use of Sven's Wrapper, which can be used to increase resolution. Really though, the SlashDiablo server from Reddit is better than Bnet.

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

Dutymode posted:

There are Blizzard posts supporting the use of Sven's Wrapper, which can be used to increase resolution. Really though, the SlashDiablo server from Reddit is better than Bnet.

I'll give Sven's Wrapper a try.

I tried connecting to BNET, but had no luck. I was able to download the patch after I ran the game in admin mode, but it didn't recognize my login credentials. Is it different for Diablo 2 than it is for something newer like Overwatch?

If anything, I'd like the Eastern Sun server that gets advertised, if only to get a larger inventory (though it looks like it takes some work to get it set up.)

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
Yes, it's completely different from Battle.net 2.0. Everything up to WarCraft III uses the old Battle.net servers, even if you bought digital editions from Blizzard. Make up a username and password, register an email if you want, and go nuts.

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Much like buttholes, families are meant to be tight.

Max Wilco posted:

I'll give Sven's Wrapper a try.

I tried connecting to BNET, but had no luck. I was able to download the patch after I ran the game in admin mode, but it didn't recognize my login credentials. Is it different for Diablo 2 than it is for something newer like Overwatch?

If anything, I'd like the Eastern Sun server that gets advertised, if only to get a larger inventory (though it looks like it takes some work to get it set up.)

The D2ES install is very easy to get setup. There are instructions on the forum for the server. It's basically downgrading your D2 install, or downloading the standalone install that is linked, downloading the goontopia.zip file and extracting that over your D2 install, downloading a fresh patch, and playing the game.

Also there's like 100+ people in discord that can help.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Max Wilco posted:

I guess I'll just have to take your word for it.

Something I was curious about. I was listening to a podcast a while ago, and they said that on the harder difficulties in Diablo 2, there are enemies that are immune to all kinds of damage (physical, elemental, magic). Is that a bug, or is there some specific way you have to defeat them?

Every enemy in Hell difficulty is going to be immune to at least one type of damage, but nobody's ever going to immune to EVERY type of damage all at the same time.

The assumption is that you will build a character that can deal at least two different types of damage.

Max Wilco posted:

There are certain class-specific items that you will never be able to even equip, but as long as you meet the STR and/or DEX requirements of any given item, you're free to use it.

There are certain Sorceress builds that, for example, make use of the Enchant skill to turn her into a melee fighter.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
Little late to the show, there.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

After thinking Tchernobog was dead, the owner came back and well, there's an update with like 50 bug fixes and a whole new difficulty level.

"http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=38986610238880893758

I hope that all critical bugs are fixed in this release. I ran out of time to apply all fixes and improvements that were planned. Sad

Tchernobog version 0.1.0
- Fixed bug that caused weapon to disapear
- Fixed bug that proevent secondary weaponset from being affected by repair all and recharge all npc services
- Fixed crash related to golem or other minion death
- Fixed game freeze that could occur on multiple reasons
- Fixed bug that caused player to apear at top of the map when loading level
- Fixed potential combat related crash
- Fixed spell visual effects disapearing too early
- Fixed monster animation desynchronization
- Fixed monster AI to be act better on higher resolutions
- Fixed bug that prevented to correctly consume spell charges and scrolls
- Fixed bug that prevented affixes on random unique monsters
- Fixed spell level glitch related to shirnes
- Fixed whrilwind skill bugs
- Fixed player and trade stash sizes and crash
- Fixed GUI message box glitch while using NPC services
- Fixed functional key skill bind crash
- Fixed elixirs duration displayed in tooltip
- Fixed grammar in several item names
- Fixed long sword and claymore order problems
- Fixed magic and cold damage bonuses from set items
- Fixed errors related to random unique monster names and AI
- Fixed bug that caused revived monsters revived by necromancers to be hostile towards player
- Fixed bug that caused killed revived monsters to remain on minimap
- Fixed diabolic shrine glitches that could spawn monster with undefined behaviour
- Fixed bug that caused rogue's multiple shot arrows to be placed too close to each other
- Fixed the dark lord death animation issues
- Fixed traps to properly effect players and monsters
- Fixed Thaumaturgic shrine to not respawn objects other then chests
- Fixed lightning damage per character level bonus on unique items
- Fixed wrong gold stack icon being selected while picking up pile
- Fixed bug related to billing for repair, recharge and identify shop operations
- Fixed statistic calculations for champion monsters
- Fixed Assassins Narcosis skill to not reset The Dark Lord and similary scripted monsters
- Fixed object mouse on hover selection range in town
- Fixed bug that allowed The skeleton king to use corpse explosion on normal difficulty
- Fixed bug that caused visited parts of map to disapear after reentering zone
- Fixed bug that caused warrior, rogue and assassin skill to be free
- Fixed glitch that caused player using melee and ranged skills to spam "OOM" sound
- Fixed bug that blocked hot keyed skill swap while holding mouse button
- Fixed map events desynchronization
- Fixed bug that caused summoned monsters to be killed by some of the special monsters
- Improved bonuses of barbarian, warrior and assassin classes from strength and dexterity attributes
- Barbarian physical strength and endurance are now greatly increased at cost of being unable to use spells that consume mana
- Warrior's charge is now level 24 skill
- Warrior's shield wall is now level 32 skill
- Necromancer's blood ritual is now level 16 skill and it's bonuses has been toned down
- Necromancer's corpse explosion is now level 24 skill
- Necromancer's revive is now level 32 skill
- Adjusted necromancer minions balance
- Golem, Zombie and Skeleton summons will now start with better resistances
- Monster repulse effects from enchancements now have short cooldown
- Players will now enter town with full health and mana
- Removed feature that allowed to cast repair, recharge and identify spells when clicking inside inventory
- Enabled Torment difficulty level
- Summonable and minion monsters are now only selectable when appropriate spell is selected
- Changed the flow of Butcher related quests
- Adjusted offset of Hammer icon cursor used while repairing
- Regular unique monsters may only have one affix
- Restored function of CTRL key
- Heal other cannot be used to heal caster player anymore
- Guardian spell now properly benefits from it's level rather then firebolt
- Modified resistances and immunities of monsters and bosses
- Monster immunity should be easier to remove with target resistances reducing items [125% cap]
- Reduced number of required materials for lower level recipies
- Adjusted monster spawn locations in Terrors Domain level
- The Dark Lord has been slightly toned down but gained mechanic that will disintegrate players using run away tactics
- Character saves are now protected from file write system failures."

mewse
May 2, 2006

Kazvall posted:

After thinking Tchernobog was dead, the owner came back and well, there's an update with like 50 bug fixes and a whole new difficulty level.

This might be a stupid question but what's the difference between Tchernobog and Belzebub? I can't figure it out from the webpages

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Tcherno is multiplayer. Belzebub is singleplayer.

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

Star Man posted:

Ahhhhh man, inspired by this post I had a go myself. Fresh out the cube!

jiggerypokery fucked around with this message at 13:06 on Jan 10, 2017

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
The anniversary event in Diablo III gave me the itch to give Diablo another go. I can get the game to run in WIndows 10 by just setting the executable's properties to run as administrator. But the game plays in 640x480 with a gigantic black border all around with a tiny game screen. I downloaded Belzebub, but I do not want the extra poo poo with it and I can't turn it off and increasing the resolution just gives me a view of the whole map. I just want plain Jane vanilla Diablo in a window or fullscreen in 640x480 that I can enlarge and keep that resolution in all its nearest neighbor, pixelated form. I have idea what mod I am even looking for that does that.

And I've had a morbid curiosity to play Diablo II in 1.00, but my battle chest discs are for 1.03. Oi.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Off-hand, I can remember very early versions of Diablo 2 with a Zeal skill that went up by 1 additional strike per skill point you put into it, but a bug in the game creates an effect where after the character blocks, then all subsequent swings will automatically miss. Zeal was capped to 5 swings max in response.

As far as I know this bug still exists even in Live, and unfortunately still also affects the Fend skill of the Amazon, which cannot necessarily be "capped" because the point of Fend is that it makes the Amazon swing once against each enemy in range, which is made even worse by the fact that the Amazon's use of dodge skills means that they trigger the bug oftener than other classes otherwise might.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
I've known about the Fend bug for years, but I did not know about the bug also applying to Zeal. I came into Diablo II in summer of 2005 right on the eve of 1.11.

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

Star Man posted:

The anniversary event in Diablo III gave me the itch to give Diablo another go. I can get the game to run in WIndows 10 by just setting the executable's properties to run as administrator. But the game plays in 640x480 with a gigantic black border all around with a tiny game screen. I downloaded Belzebub, but I do not want the extra poo poo with it and I can't turn it off and increasing the resolution just gives me a view of the whole map. I just want plain Jane vanilla Diablo in a window or fullscreen in 640x480 that I can enlarge and keep that resolution in all its nearest neighbor, pixelated form. I have idea what mod I am even looking for that does that.

I found this DirectDraw patch here that fixes Diablo 1 so that it displays properly. I didn't try the patch myself, and I have Windows 7, so I don't know if it'd work on Windows 10, but it might be worth a shot.

Do you not like the extra features in Belzebub? I ask because I played through Diablo 1 with it, and I never played the vanilla game before. I have the same complaint about the lack of an option to play the game without the add-ons. Some of them I think improve the game greatly (like the D2 style inventory/shop screen, and the ability to carry all your gold in a single slot), but I got the impression that the added bosses and side-quests make the game a lot harder.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Max Wilco posted:

I found this DirectDraw patch here that fixes Diablo 1 so that it displays properly. I didn't try the patch myself, and I have Windows 7, so I don't know if it'd work on Windows 10, but it might be worth a shot.

Do you not like the extra features in Belzebub? I ask because I played through Diablo 1 with it, and I never played the vanilla game before. I have the same complaint about the lack of an option to play the game without the add-ons. Some of them I think improve the game greatly (like the D2 style inventory/shop screen, and the ability to carry all your gold in a single slot), but I got the impression that the added bosses and side-quests make the game a lot harder.

This is a website for that patch with a slightly updated download. Ran for me great in Win7

e: oh, regarding the black borders on your screen -- your intel display driver might be letterboxing the display rather than scaling it. Might have to play with the settings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

Max Wilco posted:

I don't care about extra features in a mod to a game that I've never played to completion before. And I'm just not into modding.