Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

There's nothing gross about resin from a vape, it's basically just concentrate and not shameful at all to smoke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
dense illegal weeds

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I just smoked out on my deck on a mellow Saturday afternoon and it was pretty great!!! I highly recommend it. If you can't do it on your porch come to Colorado and you can do it on mine.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

reallivedinosaur posted:

smoking some chem dawg and girl scout cookies cant remember which is which though

GSC is my favorite after-taste feeling. :2bong:

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
got some wine gums queued up

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

poverty goat posted:

There's nothing gross about resin from a vape, it's basically just concentrate and not shameful at all to smoke

It certainly doesn't smell very appealing. Maybe I could use it in a topical or something. But then I'd probably smell bad.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Tom Sellout posted:

dense illegal weeds

wash your hands, dirtball

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Mnemosyne posted:

I'm a little unclear about what you're asking, since my Pax Pusher is actually part of the lid. I'm guessing you already have the old Pax Pusher (not attached to the lid) and you're questioning whether to also get the replacement lid?

I bought the non-vented lid with the attached Pax Pusher. I keep seeing comments about using the vented lid with a water pipe attachment, so I'm not sure if the vented lid is only for that scenario, or if you can use it by itself. I was also worried that the vented lid might cause too much of a drop in temperature, since more air would be rushing in with each draw, so I went non-vented.

Two things I can definitely recommend though are the replacement screen that newvape makes for the Pax, and the "reclaimer rod" that you can use to push resin out of the air tunnel. They sell it as a way to like, save your resin for other uses or something? I have no use for gross old resin, but I do use it to clean the air path after each use. It's faster and easier than using pipe cleaners and therefore I do it more frequently. Works best when the Pax is still somewhat warm and the resin is all goey.

That was pretty much what I was curious about. I don't have the pusher yet and have been delaying getting it because I'm stoned as hell usually. I'll check out the parts from Newvape as well. I bought the caps, tamping tool and funnel from here which has made it much more awesome.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Tendai posted:

I just smoked out on my deck on a mellow Saturday afternoon and it was pretty great!!! I highly recommend it. If you can't do it on your porch come to Colorado and you can do it on mine.

I dont have a porch or deck but I have a very small balcony that overlooks a busy street and that is where I go to smoke joints, often with encouraging commentary from passers by

I am moving in a week to a place that does not have a balcony but it does at least have a roof deck overlooking a train station which seems like a good smoking spot

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I fuckin hate the city and think people who choose to live there are scum even if they partake in devil's lettuce

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Wutup weed thread

Rainy and chilly here in Houston, spending Sunday baked, baking cookies with the gf, playing games and eating, vibes are good

Hope all is well my dudes

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Sponge Baathist posted:

I fuckin hate the city and think people who choose to live there are scum even if they partake in devil's lettuce

city people are just different, have different problems. it's actually alright and they start to make sense once you live there

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Sponge Baathist posted:

Cities are cool bruh

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

a bone to pick posted:

I have no mouth and I must smoke.

Good news, they make topicals

They literally cannot stop weed from finding a way to get you

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

You can also put it in your butt.

http://foriapleasure.com/products/foria-explore

Do it. Put a weed in your butt.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Mnemosyne posted:

You can also put it in your butt.

http://foriapleasure.com/products/foria-explore

Do it. Put a weed in your butt.

wow, I've never wanted to put something up my butt as much as now.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Chong cured himself doing that, before it came back

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oilE8dPrK9o

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Sponge Baathist posted:

im a city people and im cool and chill and good

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
our prime minister says he's going to legalize weed next year but is urging cops to crack down on weed right now so that way judges can spend all next year sitting around dismissing cases

he is such a square!

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
a guy got busted with a quarter of a gram coming out of a strip club in town a few months ago.. cops tried to get him for DUI but he passed the breath test

this, again, is a few months before weed is expected to be legal

turns out i never had girl scout cookies i bought blue dream instead. doesnt matter much it all tastes and smokes bad because legal weed is garbage

what a bunch of squares!

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

psychokitty posted:

im a city people and im cool and chill and good

Now that you've marked yourself I'm putting you on the "city people" list.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
My guy is coming over with a bunch of different strains and I'm excited.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
'hamlet's revenge' would be a good strain name

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Sponge Baathist posted:

Now that you've marked yourself I'm putting you on the "city people" list.

Cool can you also replace my city bumper sticker it got all dirty and I removed it in favor of a shiny new Bernie one

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Going up to Maine on business tomorrow. Can I buy weed in a store yet or what

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Tom Sellout posted:

dense illegal weeds

fingers look like you've been eating spaghettios right out of the can

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
haven't had any weed in days, been smoking moldy kief from an old grinder.

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Frog Act posted:

fingers look like you've been eating spaghettios right out of the can

How many fingers fit in your can?

diapernjeans
Mar 6, 2015
i smoke toronto kush

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

I infused some coconut oil today, and to strain the pieces out, I used a paper coffee filter. I had to squeeze it out, and I got a bunch on my hands. Now my Christmas tree looks about 50% more exciting.

diapernjeans
Mar 6, 2015

Mnemosyne posted:

I infused some coconut oil today, and to strain the pieces out, I used a paper coffee filter. I had to squeeze it out, and I got a bunch on my hands. Now my Christmas tree looks about 50% more exciting.

that owns man im not gonna troll this thread cause weed owns 420

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

I was given homegrown weed from a friend from California who thinks it's like 22% thc yes it's storng

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

psychokitty posted:

Cool can you also replace my city bumper sticker it got all dirty and I removed it in favor of a shiny new Bernie one

I'll put it on but I'm also gonna guarantee it will be askew and there will be at least 1 bubble(large) or 2 bubbles(medium and small)

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
So like what is the deal with dispensaries always getting raided and then immediately reopening like nothing happened in Canada? Do people just not give any fucks about the law or something?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

ColoradoCleric posted:

So like what is the deal with dispensaries always getting raided and then immediately reopening like nothing happened in Canada? Do people just not give any fucks about the law or something?

It will be legal in about a year and all those judges will go "case dismissed" :shrug:

Or it wont be a drug trafficking charge anymore, it will be some sort of "operating without a license" deal

They figure they will make more money selling lovely shatter for 200 bucks a gram and poo poo weed for 10-15 a gram than the fines will be

Its a big loving joke and the only people getting screwed are people with actual medical need having to pay 15 bucks a gram for garbage

Right now is the penalty people face for a cannabis charge in canada is being barred from entering the US. If you are already barred, or just dont give a gently caress, then who cares.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
bro $200/gram for shatter wtf Canada

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

Yeah but that's like $3 in usd

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
gonna start smuggling shatter into canada

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Moridin920 posted:

that isnt normal street price this is the price if you got a special license to rip off medical patients

not even real shatter, it's lovely ethanol tinctures and capsules. health canada just recently started allowing any sort of concentrates at all

street prices weed is cheap as gently caress in canada, and always top shelf. hashes and shatters and oils and whatnots are easy to find

the application process to become a LP in canada is so complex that the providers are all owned by foreign states like Isreal and China. Apparently "tukun olam" has all kinds of patents because they invented weed in isreal about 10 years ago.