Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
:getin: or :frogout:
This poll is closed.
:boom: 38 17.35%
yes 34 15.53%
no 18 8.22%
maybe 22 10.05%
paging pagancow 40 18.26%
all of the above 24 10.96%
:same: 43 19.63%
Total: 77 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

hi everyone just a reminder that the shipping deadline is coming up in less than two weeks. unlike previous years the only consequence is not the dampening of the yosmas spirit it's depressing of smythe's ban button. please make sure you ship on time because if there is unforseen delays, well...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
do you want us to send you our confirmation?

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry
i don't require it but if poo poo goes south it certainly helps

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

yeah im not trying to enforce anything. i just want to remind everyone that the stakes are a little higher this year and there's a lot less leeway towards delays. don't want to see anyone banned cause customs wouldn't release their gift

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Cat Face Joe posted:

hi everyone just a reminder that the shipping deadline is coming up in less than two weeks. unlike previous years the only consequence is not the dampening of the yosmas spirit it's depressing of smythe's ban button. please make sure you ship on time because if there is unforseen delays, well...

the deadline means my gift is going to be much more poo poo than it should be, sorry santee

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

everyone drop ship Smythe a bag of coal, how dare he threaten Santa

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry

Cat Face Joe posted:

yeah im not trying to enforce anything. i just want to remind everyone that the stakes are a little higher this year and there's a lot less leeway towards delays. don't want to see anyone banned cause customs wouldn't release their gift

Mostly that Smythe and I aren't going to let this stretch out for 6 months past Christmas.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Cat Face Joe posted:

i may need to ask for an exception, because finals

fortunately I may be able to avoid shipping altogether and just drop a gift on santee's doorstep

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
when's the deadline
ship deadline or arrival deadline

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

hello symbolic butt

do you have a good usb charger? like 2A or bigger?

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

CrazyLittle posted:

Mostly that Smythe and I aren't going to let this stretch out for 6 months past Christmas.

my concern is just people won't want to participate in the future cause they got banned for something outside their control. we haven't seen made up fred as much since last year

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry

bump_fn posted:

when's the deadline
ship deadline or arrival deadline

preferably arrival before 12/31/2016 11:59pm US/Pacific

otherwise there should be a darn good reason for shipping after christmas

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

Cat Face Joe posted:

hello symbolic butt

do you have a good usb charger? like 2A or bigger?

what a mysterious question

yes I do have one, this is one that came with my sarnsung tablet:

I don't know how to take decent pictures, sorry. but I swear it's 2A

burning swine
May 26, 2004

shippin' tomorrow

also I found out what happens if you try to print a gif

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

CrazyLittle posted:

preferably arrival before 12/31/2016 11:59pm US/Pacific

otherwise there should be a darn good reason for shipping after christmas

shipping before December 15 doesn't necessarily guarantee arrival on or before December 31 when international shipping and customs are in play

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry

eschaton posted:

shipping before December 15 doesn't necessarily guarantee arrival on or before December 31 when international shipping and customs are in play

yeah those would be considered on a case by case basis. there's only a handful of big border crossings iirc

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

COACHS SPORT BAR posted:

shippin' tomorrow

also I found out what happens if you try to print a gif

lmao

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Annual Gift Panda what games have you bought recently?

Also please post your amazon wishlist (if you have one) so we may laugh at your silly consumerist desires

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
gorsh I haven't really touched my amazon wishlist in a while but there's a few things on there I actually want

http://a.co/awzwC07

Most recent game pickup was Destiny on PS4. I have been thinking of getting Uncharted 4 or TLOU Remastered but haven't pushed the button on those yet

Here is also my steam wish list http://steamcommunity.com/id/silveralicorn/wishlist/?sort=added

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Probably shipping my stuff on tuesday or thursday. :getin:

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

hello Fuzzy Mammal

1. how many lbs is your doggo (for clothing size options)? 2. do you have any food allergies that i should know about?
3. chocolate yes or no?

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

Hopefully shipping this week. Last week was a write-off since my younger (9mo) got face surgery

I've got everything I need to ship, just need to box it and take it to USPS and see if they let me ship a post testing device

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

The body exists only to verify one's own existence.

Taco Defender
Hoping to finish this week. Have a trip to deal with this week and a laundry list of things to do but my Santee's got their gifts bought now

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I have to ship this week I guess

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

:golgo:
EVERYONE EXCEPT THE HOT WOMEN
:golgo:

Annual Gift Panda posted:

I have to ship this week I guess

Im really glad theres a 24 hour convenience store near here with a mail counter lol

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

the tracking on the thing from china says its coming on monday so i'll probably ship the second box soon

edit actually im still waiting for something else after that so idk. ill ship by the end of the week tho

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i think i finished my creative thing today. im gonna sleep on it and decide tomorrow

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
not a real yosmas if no one gets their gift by march or april

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

be on the lookout for deliveries ahmeni

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

Celexi posted:

not a real yosmas if no one gets mealworms

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

Cat Face Joe posted:

hello Fuzzy Mammal

1. how many lbs is your doggo (for clothing size options)? 2. do you have any food allergies that i should know about?
3. chocolate yes or no?

1. 20 lbs. She's all fluff.
2. all food is good food, same for chocolate

i am excite

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

really need to finish my gift but I have lots of stuff sidetracking me

enotnert
Jun 10, 2005

Only women bleed
waiting for that box to be unlocked

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
what's in the box

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

duckfarts posted:

what's in the box
a smaller safe

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer

Wiggly Wayne DDS posted:

be on the lookout for deliveries ahmeni

lol ffs

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer

enotnert posted:

waiting for that box to be unlocked

me too but any spare time i have is now gonna be part of working on my own yosmas present

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
the stuff for my santee arrived and its perfect so i will ship it out in the next few days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

dear santa, a box arrived

but I've been a naughty poster and haven't shipped my recipient's package yet, so I will abstain from opening it until I do so

• Locked thread