Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

How soon you guys forget F Plus Sings.

PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen
"Sex will be had, like it or not."

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
I don't know how it would fit into an episode, but someday I want Kumquat to read Gamemaster Anthony's infamous birthday announcement.

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
A while back I went through and compiled all of the GamemasterAnthony birthday posts I could find

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Did he not post in 2016?!??! is he dead? here's hoping for next year...

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Alaois posted:

I'm glad to finally be vindicated in knowing the F-List episode is The Best Episode
You say "finally", but Lemon's had it listed as his favorite on his reader profile ever since the site redesign. Oh, not anymore, apparently. :(

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Dec 3, 2016

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

He actually matured, which is so weird given he was 33 when he posted that first one.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Sham bam bamina! posted:

And now, we're going to read some sounding forum. I like to put, glass rods, up my dick. The glass rods feel amazing, and it makes my orgasms, very powerful.

gently caress where was that lou impression. It was SO good.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

There's A Reason We Don't Do Drugs Together.

hi
One day i inserted a wire into my penis first time i use small wire and day by day i use a long wire about a length from my elbow to finger wen i insert it it was going with out any disturbance and i feel goood and it was so nice .in my college no body was in my room,i toook a wire which was slight big and i inserted
into my penis wen i insert that it puncture my urethra internally and start bleed like menstrual blood and i was afraid and about 100 ml blood will spitted on my bed,don know wat to do,it never stops,and i used a sponge in my penis to stop blood but it never stops .one day fully wen i go urine it comes in red color and i don know wat to do.up to next day i didn sleep and i check every one hour by going to bathroom wether blodd stops .but the next day At 6 clock morning i went bathroom and i starts urine and agin blood comes and i cried .and after complet urine i again forced to urine at that just normal urine came without blood .finally i relaxed ,from the next time i starts insert a hp wooden pencil to my penis and later lead refill pen etc i usually use a wire called phone wire i will bisect the phoine wire which consist of two lines and i use one line to insert into my penis.was feeling super now.friends wen u insert
unsharp the edge of the wire and insert and or don leave it.

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen
The Aristocrats!

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
I just can't read or hear any sounding poo poo without wincing horribly. Like a phantom pain or something.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

RyokoTK posted:

I just can't read or hear any sounding poo poo without wincing horribly. Like a phantom pain or something.

They played our urethras like a drat fiddle!

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
As great as the Anal Crusader was, I really wish I heard about Miato, Trained from Birth to Eat poo poo.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Grondoth posted:

gently caress where was that lou impression. It was SO good.
Easter egg from #117.

rumble in the bunghole posted:

As great as the Anal Crusader was, I really wish I heard about Miato, Trained from Birth to Eat poo poo.
It's Nyato. I know this because the first thing I did after hearing that one was look up the profile in the doc. It's pretty good, but it doesn't have the singular magic of The Anal Crusader - John made the right choice.

Edit: Here it is, for your convenience.

quote:

The first time with a giantess was remarkable, as she had severe constipation and couldn't really believe a simple human slave could do much for her. By swallowing me and coating me with a special anti-digestive that could keep me alive until I reached her intestine, she had me stay in her bowels days at a time, making sure to fully deplete her by eating all that surrounded me before I was let out again. This was repeated whenever she felt was necessary.

Regarding another user:

quote:

I adore her rear end. Her face is beautiful and her breasts are perfect, but her rear end is really what gets to me. A single lift of a tail and an order and I'm underneath her, breathing in her noxious farts, and giving her pleasure. Her farts make me hungry...even if I'm not. How humiliating that she can make my stomach growl and my mouth salivate just from the stench of her flatulence. Her poo poo is my ambrosia, no matter how potent nor plentiful. I can usually be found underneath her tail, admiring her emissions. I am not embarrassed to say that I am her toilet slave.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Dec 4, 2016

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
I regret everything.

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Easter egg from #117.

It's Nyato. I know this because the first thing I did after hearing that one was look up the profile in the doc. It's pretty good, but it doesn't have the singular magic of The Anal Crusader - John made the right choice.

Edit: Here it is, for your convenience.

Regarding another user:

Signed,
James Joyce

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
By the way, Bigdaddyrhino's page has since been updated with an impressive portrait:

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Sham bam bamina! posted:

By the way, Bigdaddyrhino's page has since been updated with an impressive portrait:

I WANNA gently caress YOU LIKE A RHINOOOO

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen
Wanna here something super surprising? Bigdaddyrhino's gay.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
You're into what humiliation?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
We know what kind of underpants he's wearing underneath that, too!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

"(Remember the Terror Toad from Power Rangers, and when he ate each ranger their face would end up on his gut? Yeah, like that.)"

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Waffleman_ posted:

"(Remember the Terror Toad from Power Rangers, and when he ate each ranger their face would end up on his gut? Yeah, like that.)"
If anyone isn't reading the (target icon) custom fetishes on that page, they're wrong. The episode barely scraped the surface.

quote:

your garden needs some nutrients. and its hungry. your giant Venus Man traps lure me in and trap me in their pods, my big rhino rump on full display to lure in the males so they can help water the garden.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 08:44 on Dec 4, 2016

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

quote:

make a dildo out of a candy cane. or leather straps out of licorice. a ball gag made out of a gobstopper. hot chocolate as your candle wax. make my rear end bounce with a twizzler. abuse me with your edibles

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Bigdaddyrhino's not into hugs!

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Holy poo poo, how did I miss this?

Ceralor suddenly makes a little more sense. :ms:

I swear to God this is the last one I'll post.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 09:19 on Dec 4, 2016

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

quote:

Cum Play
Cum Play (Animated)
Cum Play (Atypical Fertility)
Cum Play (Brewery)
Cum Play (Cum Drinking)
Cum Play (Cum Plug Dildo)
Cum Play (Cum Slut)
Cum Play (Cum in Clothes)
Cum Play (Decorative Climax)
Cum Play (Dramatic Precum)

F-list doc #2 currently at 25 pages.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I tell you, Decorative Climax is a fantastic username.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I tell you, Decorative Climax is a fantastic username.

Dramatic Precum is fantastic as well

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Djeser posted:

F-list doc #2 currently at 25 pages.

Hell yeah.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

A Meat posted:

Dramatic Precum is fantastic as well

I can't help but read it to the same tune as the Dramatic Readings jingle from IDEOAT.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

kalensc posted:

The film pitch one is up there for being consistently amazing

Juggernaut
Lonely

Da'Ler$

My shortlist for best episodes is F Plus Sings, You May Now Fistbump Your Spouse, and This Testes My Limits. I know ball-busting is too gross for some people, but it's so absurd I think it's hilarious.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
This Testes My Limits is an amazing episode because the posts are so out there that it sails right past grossness and into hilarity, much like an episode that is not appreciated enough in this thread, These are a Few of My Favorite Kinks.

F Plus Sings is also an amazing episode, but lately I think they've been on a hot streak too, because Episode 231 The Hedgehog, Myers Frigs, and But Can I Get A Man's Opinion are amazing.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

We've literally been talking about that one for at least half a page dog.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
:bravo:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I guess "Reading posts" is in your No-list.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
He was making a joke, you dorks.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

I just started at the beginning in April and an through Fistbump the Bride, so I'll come back to this page in May and laugh.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES

Sham bam bamina! posted:

He was making a joke, you dorks.

Heh heh, dork means penis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen