Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I needed 1.34 more points to beat my opponent who started cook, so cook still scored enough to wi someone a game. And in this match I started Gates who got zero. So: jared cook was a winning pick for teams boundfor the playoffs. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

Lozareth posted:

Hoping Caleb Sturgis gets 11 points tomorrow so I maybe just barely sneak into the playoffs after a terrible year with 6 losses in a row. I'll be #1 of the 3 6-7 teams in my league (if my hopes about next week's wins/losses are right).

Thanks, Wentz. Sturgis was a mere 1.5 short. Guess I'll just own the consolation bracket.

Spraynard Kruger
May 8, 2007

Benched Donte Moncrief in two leagues for Sterling Shepard/Thomas Rawls.

Lost by a point in a league where I'm on the edge of playoff contention.

Missed getting a $20 payout for highest score in another league by a point.

The guy who got the highest score started Jared Cook at tight end. 1 catch, 7 yards. :suicide:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
"Please let Jared Cook outscore Eric Ebron and Antonio Gates"

*monkey paw curls*

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Hey my bench that included Davante Adams, Snead, Tyreek, and marquess Wilson out scored my starting lineup that also had Leveon, Ware, Jordy, and GRONK.

Anddddd I lost by 30

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
gently caress yes, back in first place. Thank you Intruder.

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal
Thank you Davante Adams. You saved me from B Cooks having no points. 11-1 :getin:. I'm going to lose the first playoff game I know it.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Spoeank posted:

"Please let Jared Cook outscore Eric Ebron and Antonio Gates"

*monkey paw curls*

I needed Ebron to have his usual uninspiring 6-7 point week and he couldn't even do that, gently caress him :mad:

Benne fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Nov 29, 2016

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Lost by 0.06 drat points. Oh well, at least I'm still in first for now.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Must win week for me. A dud from Dez would go a long way to getting me into the playoffs.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
When you have Dez and he gets to the 1 and your opponent has Zeke and gets the score :(

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
It me, the dumb idiot fucker who didn't think Zeke was worth a first

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Popero posted:

When you have Dez and he gets to the 1 and your opponent has Zeke and gets the score :(

This is me, except i'm also starting Minne Def.

so triple gently caress me

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Spoeank posted:

It me, the dumb idiot fucker who didn't think Zeke was worth a first

It's all good man. I drafted him and had a ducking panic attack for the week leading up to the season.

He freakin owns tho.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
gently caress me why did I think that picking Dak over Newton would work this week.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

gently caress me why did I think that picking Dak over Newton would work this week.

I POSTED IT IN THE THREAD FRIEND

MAYBE YOU SHOULD LISTEN FRIEND

http://theinscribermag.com/sports/fantasy-football-start-sit-dak-prescott-week-13.html

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

My alternative was Newton at Seattle. It's not like that was any better.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
gently caress Adam Thielen

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Where is Witten :qq:

Honore_De_Balzac
Feb 12, 2013

Gobias Ind. posted:

gently caress Adam Thielen

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Ugh I really was hoping for a Christmas miracle where Rudolph gets the score.

Nadir
Apr 12, 2003

It's only up from here
Dez for Prez

(I started Dez and my opponent started Diggs in 0PPR standard)

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

Spoeank posted:

If you need a solid 15-20 this week, then slot Dak into your lineup

Where's my 15-20 points, fantasy expert?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

He's the only non-poop QB to not pull off 15 against the Vikings so I will give you a full refund.

And 15-20 is not starting quality for most QBs so that was my way of saying he probably won't be worth starting

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

Spoeank posted:

He's the only non-poop QB to not pull off 15 against the Vikings so I will give you a full refund.

And 15-20 is not starting quality for most QBs so that was my way of saying he probably won't be worth starting

I'm just joshin' you but I would have been totally happy with 15-20 from any QB against the Vikings. That may not be starting quality on average but it's a totally acceptable floor.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Nah I know but it's spooky how consistent the 15-20 against the Vikings is except for a 4 game stretch

its like they turn every qb into alex smith

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Dak woulda had 15 but for his lost fumbles and interceptions thrown. He's normally a very safe ball handler (:wink:) and I think it's fair to say the vikings defense outperformed a bit.

e. Huh, the above chart doesn't show an int. I thought for sure he threw two, one came back due to penalty, but maybe I'm remembering wrong.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I benched Rodgers for Ryan 5 minutes before kickoff. I'm sure this will pay off as well as every other lineup change I've made at the last minute, which is to say I'm sure it will be the reason I lose.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Oh god the snow in chicago. Kaep may have been a big mistake :ohdear:

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

oops I started a Paxton Lynch receiving target :ohdear:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

*clears throat*

LeGarrette Blount

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Lamar miller to the locker room, my season probably done.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

I get the feeling Matty Ice is going to throw 2 red zone picks today.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Who's behind Lamar Miller?

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Miller is back

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Come on Saints and Lions, light that scoreboard up.

Also todd gurley was a bad choice. Today, last week, next week, at the draft. Not good.

Edit yessssss stafford

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

89 posted:

Who's behind Lamar Miller?

Alfred Blue, just off of injury. But Miller is back in.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Is Tyler Eifert alive?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
God dammit. Of course when I bench Booker he gets a loving TD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Pitta is going off, because he's on my bench

• Locked thread