Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

I heard it always rains on a certain route...17 I think.

Yeah I just found one on 17 while looking for a castform. So if you're also looking for a goomy, check it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I know the look of the ball you capture a mon is is passed on through breeding, but the do the effects linger? Specifically luxury ball, since Im trying to get a lucario and its easier to level a lvl 1 Riolu than a lvl 55.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I guess its a moot point because Ive found 4 riolus and each one uses final gambit and just kills itself in the second turn

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Use festival Plaza for friendship

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

I caught them all btw. Im a poke mon master

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

still on the same pichu chain from yesterday lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Evil Eagle posted:

still on the same pichu chain from yesterday lol

2 days later

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

In Training posted:

Yeah I just found one on 17 while looking for a castform. So if you're also looking for a goomy, check it out.

I got a Castform I can trade you, to save you the trouble

In other news I became Champion. Mudsdale is God

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book posted:

2 days later

I think I'm going to give up..gently caress

out of elixirs and only 14 berries left. getting 2 pretty quickly and one without trying made me too cocky

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Please stop. Please. This isn't sustainable

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

ffff I killed attacked when only one was left on accident

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

ffff I killed attacked when only one was left on accident

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uibDavAJN8

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

no more shiny chaining until I get the shiny charm

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HalfHazard posted:

I got a Castform I can trade you, to save you the trouble

In other news I became Champion. Mudsdale is God

Im on now, if you're around to trade. Anything you want in particular for the castform? I have access to about 70% of the Dex.

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

In Training posted:

Im on now, if you're around to trade. Anything you want in particular for the castform? I have access to about 70% of the Dex.

If you got a Jigglypuff that'd be cool, otherwise just whatever

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HalfHazard posted:

If you got a Jigglypuff that'd be cool, otherwise just whatever

Tyvm :D Its a Wigglytuff but in a few minutes you can be the happy parent of 1000000 Igglybuffs if you so desire.

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

In Training posted:

Tyvm :D Its a Wigglytuff but in a few minutes you can be the happy parent of 1000000 Igglybuffs if you so desire.

Works for me lol. Enjoy your new get-anything-on-the-gts-for-free card

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HalfHazard posted:

Works for me lol. Enjoy your new get-anything-on-the-gts-for-free card

Thank you, I'm making a bunch now and using them to get all the sun exclusives. The trade did feel a little lopsided, if you're still around I can trade you a pokerus mon.

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

In Training posted:

Thank you, I'm making a bunch now and using them to get all the sun exclusives. The trade did feel a little lopsided, if you're still around I can trade you a pokerus mon.

Thanks but there's no need, I traded a Castform for a shiny Ditto w/ max IVs and Pokerus already :D

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HalfHazard posted:

Thanks but there's no need, I traded a Castform for a shiny Ditto w/ max IVs and Pokerus already :D

:staredog:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
your game has been hacked and your pokemon will now have nightmares

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

elf help book posted:

your game has been hacked and your pokemon will now have nightmares

*thinking about going and chaining a legit Ditto instead* .... nah it was worth it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You werent kidding, Castform trades on the GTS faster than I can refresh my connection and check lol.

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

I traded one for Politoed and used that to chain-trade for all the bullshitty trade evos in the game. Castform ftw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ive now got every pokemon that can evolve or can breed, so its jsut a matter of time to the 100%. Although I probably wont do any of the eevee ones because I have all of them from XY sitting in my bank and I want to celebrate the bank opening.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

I got a shiny gengar through wonder trade earlier. I guess the guy didnt know

Robo Turnus
Jul 12, 2006

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
I have the pro wrestling cat. I also have the bug what shoots electricity. I also caught the moon legendary using a normal ultra ball and I feel good about that. I'm currently trying to get all the evees. thats my pokemon story. Is it easy to find ppl to trade with so I can evolve my gravelers and haunters and poo poo?

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

HalfHazard posted:

you know there's a bot that passes out shiny dittos w/ max ivs for ledybas, rite

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
it gives you whatever nature the ledyba is nicknamed so if you put up a ledyba named adamant the ditto will be adamant

Soral
May 30, 2009

Office Surprise Store posted:

it gives you whatever nature the ledyba is nicknamed so if you put up a ledyba named adamant the ditto will be adamant

holy baloney

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Office Surprise Store posted:

You might as well just use pkhex if you're going to cheat anyway.

Soral
May 30, 2009

meloetta is available as a mystery gift in the gen 6 games this month

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Evil Eagle posted:

You might as well just use pkhex if you're going to cheat anyway.

it's more of "that ditto you got for that castform is probably from that"

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I was born in 1983 and therefore was to old to play the original Pokémon, and to young to play the later ones. 1983 is the ground zero for Pokémon gamers. no one from 1983 plays Pokémon.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

oliwan posted:

I was born in 1983 and therefore was to old to play the original Pokémon, and to young to play the later ones. 1983 is the ground zero for Pokémon gamers. no one from 1983 plays Pokémon.

Im '85 and I was prety young when the first one came out

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Anyone up for a double battle? I only have 4 trained up right now but I can fill my team out with main game Pokemon if you want to use 6.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Ristolaz posted:

Im '85 and I was prety young when the first one came out

yea i am 86 and got in on it pretty young, don't feel like 3 years would've excluded anyone from purestrain Pokemon fun

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

double battle tree is way easier than single battle. also just wanted to say this boss theme is badass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REC7daXbjho

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Beat the story now i can complete the dex start breeding and get all the TMs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

Beat the story now i can complete the dex start breeding and get all the TMs

Lol if you dont start breeding as soon as you can and get to the third island 30+ hours in

• Locked thread