Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Teemu Pokemon posted:

more like jason withoutten

should've started cook

Yeah it would have been cool of Witten to announce his retirement before the game :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Spoeank posted:

:stonk:

:stonk: :stonk:

phew vindication

Doltos posted:

Ok hear me out on this. I don't think Dez or Witten's values should go down... I think they should go up. I don't think Romo was that great before he went down last year. His yards per attempt were bottoming out and he was trending towards a negative TD:INT ratio for the first time in his career despite how great his o-line was. I think, had he started this year, the Cowboys receivers could have been limited in their long ball TD potential while enjoying their normal high completion rates in short and intermediate routes.

Mississippi State's offense in his time there has always been about working high octane passes down the sidelines and ten yards off the LOS. He was asked to and was tasked with a lot of NFL quality throws and completed them at a reasonably high clip. I usually toss out all college stats and will concede that Dak's arm talent is limited, but the Cowboys could conceivably have the better player at this point in both their careers. Not inconceivable, I think.

:D

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
I like how I consider Zeke "only" scoring 15 points against me last night "getting off easy."

SurgicalOntologist
Jun 17, 2004

Full PPR, start 2RB 3WR 1FLEX. I need to drop someone to pick up Vance McDonald. Unless by some miracle Reed plays.

(I picked up WItten but luckily, forgot to start him. Can't drop him though).

Do I drop Corey Coleman or Inman?

I've clinched the playoffs and am playing for a week 14 bye.

Also, in another league, same situation (playing the third seed, winner gets the bye), I have Cameron Meredith but Marquess Wilson is on waivers. Which would you rather have for a possible week 15/16 play?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Siemian has been ruled out for Sunday.

Edit: so has Jordan Reed

pubic works project fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Dec 2, 2016

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

SurgicalOntologist posted:

Full PPR, start 2RB 3WR 1FLEX. I need to drop someone to pick up Vance McDonald. Unless by some miracle Reed plays.

(I picked up WItten but luckily, forgot to start him. Can't drop him though).

Do I drop Corey Coleman or Inman?

I've clinched the playoffs and am playing for a week 14 bye.

Also, in another league, same situation (playing the third seed, winner gets the bye), I have Cameron Meredith but Marquess Wilson is on waivers. Which would you rather have for a possible week 15/16 play?

Why can't you drop Witten if you didn't start him? On Yahoo you can drop anyone on your bench at any point. It's just if you had started Witten last night, you wouldn't be able to drop him until Tuesday.

Coleman is fine to drop, you'll never play him over those other guys.

SurgicalOntologist
Jun 17, 2004

On Apex, which is run on MFL, it doesn't let me drop him. I didn't realize the situation until this morning.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Fire up your Douglas Martin's.

quote:

Purely from a matchup standpoint, Doug Martin has the edge on Winston versus a Chargers defense that is missing NT Brandon Mebane (biceps, I.R.) and has allowed the NFL’s second most running back touchdowns (15), second most running back catches (78), and fifth most running back receiving yards (567).

With touch totals of 17 > 27 > 25 on snap rates of 41% > 78% > 79% since returning from his hamstring injury, Martin is a locked-in usage monster in a plus draw. In PPR, it is notable that Martin has run 22 and 25 pass routes the past two games after topping 21 pass routes just once all last year. Martin is priced very (too?) affordably across the DFS industry.

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/67177/179/matchups

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!
Book train rolling through Jax this weekend.

Good Work You Get An HIV
Feb 22, 2016

Need to win this next game.

Matched up against Leveon Bell and OBJ.

They play eachother.

gently caress

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

coronaball posted:

Why can't you drop Witten if you didn't start him? On Yahoo you can drop anyone on your bench at any point. It's just if you had started Witten last night, you wouldn't be able to drop him until Tuesday.

Coleman is fine to drop, you'll never play him over those other guys.

AFAIK Yahoo is the exception rather than the rule in that regard. Can't drop in ESPN in that situation either.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I'm starting Davante Adams over Allen Robinson

Imagine me saying that in August

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735

Benne posted:

I'm starting Davante Adams over Allen Robinson

Imagine me saying that in August

A-Rob crew :(

The best part is I don't think this decision is very close

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
He plays Denver this week. pretty easy benching

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
I'm playing Malcolm Mitchell over ARob and ain't even no thang

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
by the way, it me, officially reversing field on Vance McDonald. Since the 49ers' bye, he's the #5 tight end by points per game (last 4 games). He's available in 80% of Yahoo leagues so he is a decent move if you're playing the Tight End Boogie.

Out of those 5, two don't play this weekend so he is at least a decent Delanie or Reed fill-in

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Spoeank posted:

by the way, it me, officially reversing field on Vance McDonald. Since the 49ers' bye, he's the #5 tight end by points per game (last 4 games). He's available in 80% of Yahoo leagues so he is a decent move if you're playing the Tight End Boogie.

Out of those 5, two don't play this weekend so he is at least a decent Delanie or Reed fill-in

Would you take him over Polish Hat and Brate?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Inspector_666 posted:

Would you take him over Polish Hat and Brate?

I would probably go McDonald, M'ladywicz, Brate. Fiedorowicz and McDonald are a toss up though. Lots of targets for both, GB bad against TEs and the Bears have good season-long totals but are currently half dead on defense. CJ/Vance is a go with your personal gut call.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Spoeank posted:

I would probably go McDonald, M'ladywicz, Brate. Fiedorowicz and McDonald are a toss up though. Lots of targets for both, GB bad against TEs and the Bears have good season-long totals but are currently half dead on defense. CJ/Vance is a go with your personal gut call.

Alright, gonna stick with CJ just so me and my housemate can both get way too hyped about him.

Swapping out Brate on my work league team, that roster looks hilarious given that I'm up against the #1 team in the league and this is a "must win" for me.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

The Niners-Bears game projects to be played in snow if you want to use that as a tiebreaker vs. similar players. I don't think it hurts Kaepernick that much since he went to Reno and handled himself in that 0 degree playoff game vs. GB, but if you need a tiebreaker for McDonald or Meredith, that might be it. And may God help you if you're starting another pass-catcher in that game

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Go Sammy Watkins and Tyrell Williams

gently caress

:negative:

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
I'm starting Tim Hightower over Jeremy Hill. I feel like I'm hitting on 16, but I don't care. I got this.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

DEAR RICHARD posted:

I'm starting Tim Hightower over Jeremy Hill. I feel like I'm hitting on 16, but I don't care. I got this.

Good luck with that fella.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Cheap Trick souvenirs posted:

Good luck with that fella.

I don't really have a choice...

I mean, Cobb will break out, right? Right? :gonk:

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

DEAR RICHARD posted:

Did you forget Gio tore his ACL, or that Ingram is alive and had a great game last week? If Ingram sits, it's a tougher decision, though.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

DEAR RICHARD posted:

Why not bench Cobb and start both Hightower and Hill? Especially if it's standard.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

coronaball posted:

Why not bench Cobb and start both Hightower and Hill? Especially if it's standard.

Do this. Cobb is a trap.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Marvin Jones inactive y'all

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Gobias Ind. posted:

Marvin Jones inactive y'all

And has been except for that one monster week.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Why did we start Kaep again? He's 0 for 1 attempt through the first quarter in the snow.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

It's in the snow? gently caress I forgot to switch him.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Looks like trading away Dennis Pitta and Travis Kelce over the course of this season may be proble-

Oh wait Eifert just caught a TD never mind.

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler

Leperflesh posted:

Why did we start Kaep again? He's 0 for 1 attempt through the first quarter in the snow.

Have him starting in my playoff do-or-die game. :xd:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Boosh! posted:

Have him starting in my playoff do-or-die game. :xd:

Same. Season-ending mistake.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!
Good thing I dropped Pitta to pick up and start Brate. He's had, what, zero TDs all year and now has 2 against a hot(bag of trash) Dolphins team. Lol. The NFL.

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

Leperflesh posted:

I think he just got benched with 4 yards lmfao, oh well hopefully the rest of my team can make up for that poo poo

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
https://twitter.com/APfeifer24/status/805508211243683841

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

I saw at least two of those were really bad drops, 49ers are so devoid of talent it is crazy

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Sweeper posted:

I saw at least two of those were really bad drops, 49ers are so devoid of talent it is crazy

Horrible coach and owner too. Top to bottom bad.

The Browns might be better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

This poo poo ain't on Chip.

The 49ers are actually light years ahead offensively compared to last year.

It's the garbage roster Baalke built and the toxic environment fostered by Jed that led to Jim Harbaugh's firing.

Oh and O'Neil is warmed over poo poo rear end garbage.

I MEAN THESE ARE THE TOP 50 PICKS IN THE LAST FIVE DRAFTS

DeF. Buckner DE 7
Joshua Garnett G 28

Arik Armstead DT 17
Jaquiski Tartt SS 46

Jimmie Ward DB 30

Eric Reid DB 18
Tank Carradine DE 40

AJ Jenkins WR 30

Aldon Smith DE 7
C Kaepernick QB 36

• Locked thread