Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

R. Mute posted:

i want snow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

R. Mute posted:

i want snow

You are the worst. All our snow melted over night and I'm dancing with joy. Nobody knows how to drive in it.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

i havent seen snow in eight years

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

i'd laugh heartily from beyond the grave, when all the white populists whining about "identity politics" drive people of color out of the democratic party, only to realize that they're completely extinct without us

Becoming the Dixiecrats is the Democratic Party's inevitable future - Strom Thurmond was the prophet.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

there was some snow here two weeks ago. it fell from the sky and melted immediately, but i was really excited. we never get proper snow, tho. now there's nothing and im still waiting. want that snow.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

i'd laugh heartily from beyond the grave, when all the white populists whining about "identity politics" drive people of color out of the democratic party, only to realize that they're completely extinct without us

Nobody's doing this, and the irony of exactly that happening this election is astounding

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Neurolimal posted:

Nobody's doing this, and the irony of exactly that happening this election is astounding

Don't post here.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Randler posted:

If you Americans hate tax shelters so much why is Delaware not a smoldering crater?

delaware corporation taxes aren't significantly below averages for states

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

seems more likely they'll be the ones to leave to join whoever the ron paul of 2020 will be

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Skiing's fun.

Snow sucks to drive in.

Welp that's my snow thoughts.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Brainiac Five posted:

Don't post here.

what if I mspaint a death threat

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Neurolimal posted:

what if I mspaint a death threat

Man, you take proper action against one Nazi, and every deluded liberal who thinks they're a leftist gets up in arms about it.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Furnaceface posted:

You are the worst. All our snow melted over night and I'm dancing with joy. Nobody knows how to drive in it.
*in effectronica voice* you should consider transpositioning your conscience to a higher plane of existence

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Mustached Demon posted:

Skiing's fun.

Snow sucks to drive in.

Welp that's my snow thoughts.

Snowboarding but :agreed:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
http://i.imgur.com/Aov2eht.gifv

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Brainiac Five posted:

every deluded liberal who thinks they're a leftist
:irony:

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Your cowardice is getting really sad, man. Learn to confront people instead of sniping and running away.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

R. Mute posted:

i want snow

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Brainiac Five posted:

Your cowardice is getting really sad, man. Learn to confront people instead of sniping and running away.

Brevity is the soul of wit

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Brainiac Five posted:

hiya

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Neurolimal posted:

Brevity is the soul of wit
you post bad too

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

hang on, i can do shorter

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

You got something to say or are you just gonna be Randler Jr. from now until the end of time?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

turn on your monitor

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Brainiac Five posted:

Then again, remember what happened the last time a Belgian confronted people... :yikes:

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Brainiac Five posted:

You got something to say or are you just gonna be Randler Jr. from now until the end of time?
seems like the go-to tactic for annoying you, really. the shortest fuse only needs the smallest spark

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Volkerball posted:

Snowboarding but :agreed:

I used to hate snowboarding but decided it was stupid to hate something that contributes to the snow economy.

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

R. Mute posted:

seems like the go-to tactic for annoying you, really. the shortest fuse only needs the smallest spark

So why do you want to annoy me?

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

R. Mute posted:

you dont just annoy him trust me

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Mustached Demon posted:

I used to hate snowboarding but decided it was stupid to hate something that contributes to the snow economy.

Ah, a booj. You'll find no shelter here when the revolution comes.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Brainiac Five posted:

So why do you want to annoy me?
*lays down on couch* well it all started when i was just a child,

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

R. Mute posted:

*lays down on couch* well it all started when i was just a child,

Oh, I see. You have a terminal case of irony poisoning. I'm playing a tiny violin right now.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
question: is the highest purpose for a human being to work a 40-hour week doing and producing absolutely nothing of worth

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

greetings

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Avshalom posted:

question: is the highest purpose for a human being to work a 40-hour week doing and producing absolutely nothing of worth

48 but yes

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Brainiac Five posted:

Oh, I see. You have a terminal case of irony poisoning. I'm playing a tiny violin right now.

*crosses arms, keys start depressing to type out five different posting scenarios that allows me to start a multi-page argument about the usage of a word, smirks*

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
there's a whole lot of people in my life acting like i've Made It and attained nirvana by getting paid a living wage to shuffle papers from 7am to 4pm every day even though every shift just reaffirms the fact that i am a net drain on the planet's limited resources and makes a quiet suicide a more appealing prospect not just for myself but for the earth

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Neurolimal posted:

*crosses arms, keys start depressing to type out five different posting scenarios that allows me to start a multi-page argument about the usage of a word, smirks*

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
however because i am not currently depressed my mind goes to work on constructive alternatives to suicide and i realise that the people around me, who would never entertain the thought of removing themselves from the world even though they also have a profoundly empty and inherently harmful existence, must also die

• Locked thread