Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

imay lost both times to cloud 9 and i think that says something about the quality of competition in china.

To be fair TSM lost both games to RNG who were fairly mediocre themselves during the LPL playoffs. But ya C9 were complete trash at worlds. IF FW had any late game shotcalling they would have made it out easily out of that group.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

flash wolves are trash

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
everyone is trash this world is garbage and i am going to suicide ttyl

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Disband worlds, I dont give a single poo poo about any region but god's own, North America.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Korea is broke, China will be broke in a year, EU has never not been broke. Meanwhile in the heartland of USA, Canada, Mexico, all the hottest talents & biggest money investors are diving head first into Americas #1 streaming passtime, I'm talking LCS league of legends baby.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I wonder if any of the people who go on shark tank & get turned down are thinking like you invested in a league of legends sports team brand but you wouldn't invest in my dog towel that smells like bacon so the dog likes getting rubbed by the towel

im old rick bitch
Oct 19, 2004

How does it feel?

Work Friend Keven posted:

I wonder if any of the people who go on shark tank & get turned down are thinking like you invested in a league of legends sports team brand but you wouldn't invest in my dog towel that smells like bacon so the dog likes getting rubbed by the towel

my god the genius of it...

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

I just noticed All Stars is starting this thursday and got finals this week rip.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Work Friend Keven posted:

Wouldn't your dog end up smelling like bacon all day?

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic

The Mash posted:

This is a great selling point, yes

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

The Mash posted:

my dog smells like fritos generally to be honest with you

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Piglet just followed all of H2K on Twitter, so I'd say that just about confirms him joining the roster.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Piglet is a very good player and even though H2K got rid of (-_-) for a guy I generally dislike I am pretty excited to watch them this split

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Anyone else watching IWC. Epic base race game between Turkey and Southeast Asia.

Also ryze is beyond beyond broken. He 2 shot a full hp orianna with who has rylais.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Wildcard All Stars has been a pretty fun time, to be honest. It's nice seeing new faces.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Is H2K keeping Vander? I hope so, but he's the only one who hasn't officially signed or renewed.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Libertine posted:

Is H2K keeping Vander? I hope so, but he's the only one who hasn't officially signed or renewed.

piglet / gorilla would be extremely my poo poo

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

Piglet is a very good player and even though H2K got rid of (-_-) for a guy I generally dislike I am pretty excited to watch them this split

they got rid of him so he could head to the most competitive league and carry p1 to victory.

good guy prolly.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Lovechop posted:

piglet / gorilla would be extremely my poo poo

it seems like pray and gorilla are a package deal unfortunately

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
like those kids on the playground you have to pick together

do i really want steve with dan...? the tough questions a team captain has to face.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

there are also rumors about him having wrist issues but according to gorilla his wrist is fine. im sure he'd tell us otherwise tho.

and i missed this but apparently monte cristo had kittens over some kind of thing or other related to gorilla but i absolutely do not have the energy to laugh at him, work has been too busy

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

freeze found a new team

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Ah Tempo Storm is runnin a league team now

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

tell him i love him for me. ty ❤️️

also, tl goldenglue

http://www.espn.com/esports/story/_...let-sources-say

ya hosed up

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Anytime you can spend six figures on golden gluts you fuckin do it

I honestly have no idea what to make of that roster but I'm guessing they will be 4th

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Libertine posted:

Ah Tempo Storm is runnin a league team now

It's a challenger team so it doesnt reall y matter.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Same 5% off gamer apparel at tempostorm.com by using code "tempo" at checkout. Become legendary at tempostorm.com

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Very underrated, will freeze be on his new challenger team, joe

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Can't wait to see some classic CS Freeze where they dominate the whole season then lose the qualifier to the 4 seed full NiP style

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I really want tempostorm to have a lcs slot thats like my dream.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Some sources are saying that Piglet is staying with liquid
More sources say that P1's roster is Zig, Inori, Ryu, Arrow, Adrian.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

RealFoxy posted:

Chaos style league of legends

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

RealFoxy posted:

That's...actually not a terrible team.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Arrow is a monster and kinda forgotten at times in LCK but I would rate him and Ruler as 3rd best in LCK summer. He completely destroyed SKT with Jhin also he was the guy who brought Ashe back.

TL roster is almost even as the spring one where they finished 4th. RO is better than Dardoch but Fenix was better than GoldenGlutes. Just depends on the meta and which side of the map TL play too. RO has basically made his name camping top and that is what Dardoch did in summer with Lourlo but thats when Fabbyy was playing so they never helped bot. RO will probably have to play for bot side because Piglet's playstyle is to push nonstop and trade.

I was really hoping for Piglet/Gorilla in H2K would have been a legit all star team in EU. Maybe they will get Pray/Gorilla.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

golden glue is gonna carry liquid to their first worlds

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Pray/Gorilla now confirmed on Longzhu Gaming

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

LZIM are like the deathwatch beetle singing under the stairs, telling you that it's time for Pray and GorillA to die

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

i honestly think p1 will finish top-3 regular season at the very least tbh

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

heres hoping that LZ spend some of their gold on the coaching staff from the tigers and also marin + easyhoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Radical posted:

heres hoping that LZ spend some of their gold on the coaching staff from the tigers and also marin + easyhoon

i am fairly confident that easyhoon is worse than both of their previous mids so i think maybe just picking one of them would be a lot better choice.

• Locked thread