Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

drat rosita savage as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
That walker got it's arms ripped off, I didn't see any head trauma. Thought it was gonna bite that dude's thigh

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

When Negan was talking to Coral I almost felt, for a brief moment, he was letting his guard down to show his true self. I wonder if he'll keep Coral around as someone he can be sincere with in private and take the mask off.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Why does every video game trailer feature a cover of a classic rock song? Is it a law now or something?

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

Super Aggro Crag posted:

I wonder what Eugene's forum account was.

We're all Eugene.

some guy on the bus posted:

So Westworld is a good show, right? Are we like the people that were watching Dexter's final season instead of Breaking Bad?

Oh gently caress, Westworld isn't on at 10? poo poo.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Daryl needs a time out

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
I'm so checked out from this show. I don't even like watching it, but I do because I watch it with my dad

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

ok now jesus and corl gonna have this prick 2v1 out on his own i bet they still cant do poo poo

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

54 40 or gently caress posted:

I'm so checked out from this show. I don't even like watching it, but I do because I watch it with my dad

Same, I'm only watching it for some brief conversion fodder with my parents and because I'm a sucker with hope.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

I just like watching zombie gore and poo poo posting about the show here and on Twitter.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

This show is the physical manifestation of that groaning sound you make when something let's you down again

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I'm here because my sister refuses to let it die and also maybe in hopes that Cyborg will come back and be ridiculous.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

I know this is tangentially off-topic but

Don't Open Cat Inside

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
A single match and car keys

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

The big reveal is everyone is going to confront Negan separately at the same time.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

bobjr posted:

Someone wants to be Omar but with Zombies.

You guys called it :v:

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
She set herself up for that.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009
Olivia got to do what we all want to do.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I honestly just want Negan and Coral to be buddies and go on a cross country road trip together.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
Don't shake the baby.

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.
WHY IS THIS EPISODE SO LONG

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009

JossiRossi posted:

WHY IS THIS EPISODE SO LONG

Is this the mid-season finale?

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Svanja posted:

Is this the mid-season finale?

Next week

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Like, every other episode is 90 minutes to fit in more video game commercials.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

gently caress yeah, I'll take Homme for whatever reason he's there.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Josh Homme eh? Might have to actually watch Talking Dead tonight.

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009

Ok, thanks!

Weird that this one is so long.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

"Fortunately my lore skills were high enough that I was able to find the quest objectives."

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
90 minutes, nothing happened

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

some guy on the bus posted:

90 minutes, nothing happened

but the character development :shrek:

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
Am I the only person who thinks,"Jigglebilly!" anytime I see a cartoon hillbilly?

Iowa Snow King
Jan 5, 2008
SO is anything happening? Last time I watched was Daryl in the hole, I think.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

I could have watched another 30 minutes of Negan loving around to be honest.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Boinks posted:

I could have watched another 30 minutes of Negan loving around to be honest.

Hes by himself in Alexandria, they have at least 10 hearty men there why dont they loving beat his rear end down and take him hostage??

Things like this is why I cant enjoy this show anymore

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Orange Red Bull posted:

Hes by himself in Alexandria, they have at least 10 hearty men there why dont they loving beat his rear end down and take him hostage??

Things like this is why I cant enjoy this show anymore

"We have the abusive rear end in a top hat that you hate as our hostage. What do you say to that, Saviors?"

"Can...can you just kill him?"

tomapot
Apr 7, 2005
Suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
Oven Wrangler
I know there are holes all over this plot but I am enjoying the hell out of JDM's Negan.

Eyochigan
Dec 13, 2006

It's not rape unless I explicitly see it!
I see a few people still complaining about this episode.

I thought it was fantastic though, exceeded some expectations for a single episode, JDM's delivery of a few lines was weird, like (maybe comic spoiler, issue#105) After Coral sings in the comics, Negan kinda asks "Your mother sing you that song? Where's she at now? and then Carl starts crying again, and Negan's like "Yeah. Dead." and in the show he seems like a dick about it.

I was worried that they would switch in Daryl for any of the stuff they did with Carl. And the stuff about lucille's pussy was a surprise.

Eyochigan fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Dec 5, 2016

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

tomapot posted:

I know there are holes all over this plot but I am enjoying the hell out of JDM's Negan.

Seriously. He's the best thing TWD has going for it.

Also, I was amused by Negan's Zombie Moat. Mostly because Z Nation did it first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulkiest Toaster
Jan 22, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Better episode compared to last week but still seemingly stretched out to give Negan more time to vamp about. Interested to see if/what they do for the cliffhanger next week. I am pretty sure Negan did not return to the safe zone in the comics with rick gone so whatever happens could be new material...