Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice

Springfield Fatts posted:

Whattup fellow FL goons, Jacksonville checking in. Don't come to our city. It sucks.

Lived there for 23 years, can't agree more.

Does anyone happen to have a pair of Dainese TRQ tours in either a US 9.5 or 10 they'd want to sell? I missed the boat on last year's model clearance pricing :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

Springfield Fatts posted:

Whattup fellow FL goons, Jacksonville checking in. Don't come to our city. It sucks.

Why the gently caress does Florida get 3 NFL teams and why is one of them there?

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

TheScott2K posted:

Why the gently caress does Florida get 3 NFL teams and why is one of them there?

Because football fans are subhuman, and what other state has a higher concentration of subhumans than Florida?

DEUCE SLUICE
Feb 6, 2004

I dreamt I was an old dog, stuck in a honeypot. It was horrifying.

Beach Bum posted:

And I think that just about closes things out.

Still waiting on the tags to get to my house, then I will let everyone know about payment and start shipping.

Thank you all, I guess I was dead wrong about being able to sell all of these. I thought I'd be hawking them to the local Facebook group at cost to get rid of them.

Are you still in Tally? I can meet you locally for a dollar off :)

Ah shoot. If anyone backs out I'd like one.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

DEUCE SLUICE posted:

Ah shoot. If anyone backs out I'd like one.

Same.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

What's the status on these? I'm about to leave the country for a week and not have access to internets but don't want to leave you hanging. I'm still in for one whenever I need to paypal.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

What's the status on these? I'm about to leave the country for a week and not have access to internets but don't want to leave you hanging. I'm still in for one whenever I need to paypal.

I was misinformed about production; Chris is just finishing up manufacturing, and will be shipping soon.

You're not leaving me hanging, if I couldn't have absorbed the cost of the full run, I wouldn't have bought the run. Selling the 40-odd tags I can't possibly put to use is just a cost-reduction perk and a bit of a feel-good thing providing a nifty custom item. If you're on the list, you're entitled to however many you've "pre-ordered" on your schedule.

I'm more concerned about leaving hanging that big, intimidating list of people up there that want a keytag because I can occasionally be an exceptionally lazy bastard :v:

Beach Bum fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Oct 11, 2016

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.
I'll give up my second one if someone wants to pay more than the $7 difference I offered. ;)

chupacabron
Oct 30, 2004

ilkhan posted:

I'll give up my second one if someone wants to pay more than the $7 difference I offered. ;)

I'll take you up on that! Do you have PMs?

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.

Umbrellish posted:

I'll take you up on that! Do you have PMs?
It's yours. I'll switch back down to $5 for one. You can have the second one.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

New - never mounted on a shock.
01093-29/90 or 1093-29/90
90N/mm or 9.17Kg/mm or 514in/lb.
The spring measures 150mm or 5.9" in length per Ohlins.

$60 shipped, obo.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
2014 KTM SuperDuke 1290
$12600 OBO
~22k miles
Clean title

Decided after riding only a minimal amount over the last couple of months it's time to let the SuperDuke pass on to someone who's going to ride it more. It's been to half a dozen trackdays, rest of the miles are street miles. Bike has been ridden like a KTM should be but treated very well, wouldn't hesitate to take it to the track or ride it across the country tomorrow. You can read about the history of the bike here. You can't have the plate, it's my wife's.

Could be interested in trades for a Husky 610/630, Husaberg FS/FE570, a street legal KTM EXC 5XX, or a LS2/T56 kit.

Maintenance
Oil changed every 3k (oftentimes sooner).
Valves checked at 9k, adjusted the front cylinder to the loose end of the spec. Checked valves at 18k, they had moved .01mm.
All maintenance done by me, with the exception of the Akra map flash. Gas tank recall done - plugs were installed.
All electrical mods (turn signals, rear license plate light) done without cutting the OEM wiring harness.

Things you should know:
I re-foamed the Powerparts seat with some stiffer memory foam and SupraCor - it doesn’t look great, but its really nice for long trips.
I swapped the MC off a buddy’s racebike, so there’s some minor scraping on the Accosato lever. Akrapovic resonator has been repaired.
The usual minor cosmetic flaws of 21k miles
The brake switch on the Accosatto PRS master cylinder is a pressure switch and the computer doesn't like that, and thinks the switch is broken. Could be fixed by rigging up a standard brake switch rather than a pressure switch.

Oh, and if you're willing to wait a bit while I source parts and such, I could be convinced to build a 1290 SMR out of this bike as well for cash on top.

Pictures of the bike as it sits in street trim:

At rest, track trim:

In action:

Current status of consumables:
Vesrah SRJL Brake Pads (2 trackdays, couple hundred street miles)
Castrol SRF Brake Fluid
Metzler M7RR tires, new front, rear with ~3k on it.
Running distilled water for track use
Oil changed 200 miles ago with Motorex/KTM OEM oil filters
Akrapovic kit air filter
RK XSO chain installed at 13k
OEM sprockets
Headstock lubricated/tightened at 18k

Brakes
Accosato PRS master cylinder
KTM Powerparts front rotors

Power
Full Akropovic titanium exhaust and filter
KTM Akrapovic fueling map

Ergonomic
KTM Powerparts seat / passenger seat
KTM PHDS bar mounts
KTM adjustable clutch lever
Custom passenger peg relocators (move the passenger pegs down and forward about 2 inches)
Custom gauge mounts to move the gauges down and forward

Cosmetic
Custom Carbon tail tidy
Custom Dynamics turn signals

Additional
Rottweiler Stage 2 SAS/PAIR blockoff kit
Race dongle

Accessories
Pitbull rear stand

Spares
OEM Akrapovic carbon fiber exhaust hanger
OEM brake pads
OEM gauge/handlebar mount

Z3n fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Oct 27, 2016

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
I have a 180/55-17 Dunlop Q3 that is new, never mounted. Seems like the cheapest price on eBay is $145 shipped so if someone wants to give me $125 shipped I think we'd have a deal.

JohnnyDangerously
Aug 3, 2007
Disgruntled
I bought this Klim K1R, installed the pinlock, and went for a ride. Unfortunately, it's too big, and now I can't return it.

I think the cliche phrase for this kind of situation of "My loss, your gain". Asking $450neg for a brand new, $550 dollar helmet. The only thing that isn't perfect about this helmet is my head doesn't fit it.

It will come in original packaging, and the pinlock shield is already installed.

revzilla ad here: http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/klim-k1r-meridian-helmet

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

JohnnyDangerously posted:

I bought this Klim K1R, installed the pinlock, and went for a ride. Unfortunately, it's too big, and now I can't return it.

I think the cliche phrase for this kind of situation of "My loss, your gain". Asking $450neg for a brand new, $550 dollar helmet. The only thing that isn't perfect about this helmet is my head doesn't fit it.

It will come in original packaging, and the pinlock shield is already installed.

revzilla ad here: http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/klim-k1r-meridian-helmet

What size is it?

JohnnyDangerously
Aug 3, 2007
Disgruntled

Jazzzzz posted:

What size is it?

medium. can't believe I left that out.

Lynza
Jun 1, 2000

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."
- Robert A. Heinlein
Unnggh, I wish I had the money. That's the helmet (and size!) I've been looking at. I'll holler atcha if anything changes.

JohnnyDangerously
Aug 3, 2007
Disgruntled

Lynza posted:

Unnggh, I wish I had the money. That's the helmet (and size!) I've been looking at. I'll holler atcha if anything changes.

I could go to 400 if that meant getting this box out of my house?

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Still selling this stuff

Voltage posted:

Selling 3 Chrome Harley oil filters and a kickstand bumper.

No reasonable offer refused!

Also looking to give away my old jacket, Cortech GX air Air 2, size Mens 44 Large

Has CE armor, partial leather/mesh and includes 2 two different cold weather liners, down once but good shape and way better than no jacket at all!

Just pay for shipping or pick it up in the NYC/CT metro area.

Also have some Fly Coolpro pants I would give away as well, not the best shape but again, they have armor and will do just fine. Size 32.

Brigdh
Nov 23, 2007

That's not an oil leak. That's the automatic oil change and chassis protection feature.

Voltage posted:

Still selling this stuff

Also looking to give away my old jacket, Cortech GX air Air 2, size Mens 44 Large

Has CE armor, partial leather/mesh and includes 2 two different cold weather liners, down once but good shape and way better than no jacket at all!

Just pay for shipping or pick it up in the NYC/CT metro area.

Also have some Fly Coolpro pants I would give away as well, not the best shape but again, they have armor and will do just fine. Size 32.

I'm interested in the jacket/pants. Sent a PM your way.

JohnnyDangerously
Aug 3, 2007
Disgruntled
My wife wore these on 5 or 6 rides before she decided they were too small, and they've been sitting in my gear closet ever since. They've got some minor scuff marks, but are basically new and perfectly functional. These are great boots so I'm looking for $75, but I'm happy to field offers to just get them out of my house.

Picture below. Please don't judge me for having such a dirty fan.

Copy/pasting the features from the revzilla ad so you don't have click the link:

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/gaerne-womens-rose-boots-2014

Gaerne Women's Rose Boots
Features:
Gaerne's boot made just for women
Pro-tech ankle shield system
Side closures for easy on/off
Full grain leather upper
Elastic cordura inserts
Inside is Gaerne's "Dry-Tech" membrane to keep your feet completely dry on those wet rides

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
What size are they?

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

Master of karate and friendship...
for everyone!

JohnnyDangerously posted:

My wife wore these on 5 or 6 rides before she decided they were too small, and they've been sitting in my gear closet ever since. They've got some minor scuff marks, but are basically new and perfectly functional. These are great boots so I'm looking for $75, but I'm happy to field offers to just get them out of my house.

Picture below. Please don't judge me for having such a dirty fan.

Copy/pasting the features from the revzilla ad so you don't have click the link:

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/gaerne-womens-rose-boots-2014

Gaerne Women's Rose Boots
Features:
Gaerne's boot made just for women
Pro-tech ankle shield system
Side closures for easy on/off
Full grain leather upper
Elastic cordura inserts
Inside is Gaerne's "Dry-Tech" membrane to keep your feet completely dry on those wet rides

I'd be interested for my wife if they're the right size.

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Probably not gonna sell it, going to track it instead since I'm getting a truck.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Voltage fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Dec 7, 2016

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
That is priced really low.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
was going to say, you're leaving a lot of cash on the table pricing that low

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat

Voltage posted:

Just putting out a feeler for my '07 Aprilia Tuono 1000R, great shape, 12k miles, no issues at all. Dunlop Q3s have about 2k miles on them, good shape.

Looking to get $3,000, located in westchester ny.

Be closer Seattle

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Has a rebuilt title, hence the low price

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
i dont need anymore bikesi dont need anymore bikesi dont need anymore bikesi dont need anymore bikesi dont need anymore bikesi dont need anymore bikes

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Why do you have to do these things to me man?

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

Voltage posted:

Just putting out a feeler for my '07 Aprilia Tuono 1000R, great shape, 12k miles, no issues at all. Dunlop Q3s have about 2k miles on them, good shape.

Looking to get $3,000, located in westchester ny.

Would.
Hell, if it lasts long enough for me to get $3000 together, then consider it sold!

M42
Nov 12, 2012

FS: Women's Stella Andes jacket
S, fits 5'4ish 120-130ish
No rips, tears, never down, etc

Modeled here by yours truly

You, too, can look this cool for one easy payment of $150 shipped!

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard

Items: 1978 XL175 Enduro, 1976 DT175 Enduro

Condition: plated, street legal projects with titles. They need some TLC to get running but they are pretty much complete. The DT's got dat air cooled 2 stroke piston slap and its oil pump leaks as much as it pumps. The XL's fork leaks and the headlight is nonfunctional. Both need oil changes and fresh gas and stuff.

XL has collector plate. I legally own both titles.

My wife and I used these to get into dirt riding but our skills are outpacing what these bikes can do on real trails. They are a hoot for forest service roads, and with a tune up and fresh chains you could knock out the WA BDR on them easy.

It's the same ol sad story at the core though: having a kid, gotta downsize.

Any interest at $500 for the pair? I can follow you home with them and help unload.

e: both have somewhere between 3000 and 4000 miles on them I think.

clutchpuck fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Dec 22, 2016

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

clutchpuck posted:

Items: 1978 XL175 Enduro, 1976 DT175 Enduro

Condition: plated, street legal projects with titles. They need some TLC to get running but they are pretty much complete. The DT's got dat air cooled 2 stroke piston slap and its oil pump leaks as much as it pumps. The XL's fork leaks and the headlight is nonfunctional. Both need oil changes and fresh gas and stuff.

XL has collector plate. I legally own both titles.

My wife and I used these to get into dirt riding but our skills are outpacing what these bikes can do on real trails. They are a hoot for forest service roads, and with a tune up and fresh chains you could knock out the WA BDR on them easy.

It's the same ol sad story at the core though: having a kid, gotta downsize.

Any interest at $500 for the pair? I can follow you home with them and help unload.

drat I wish you were even a days drive from Ohio.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
What ever happened to the "Self Control" keychains?

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

Zipperelli. posted:

What ever happened to the "Self Control" keychains?

They've been sitting on my kitchen table for a month because I'm an enormous poo poo head.

ChewedFood
Jul 22, 2012
How much are we paying for them again?

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

ChewedFood posted:

I'd do four for thirty bucks if that's cool. I have three friends but only thirty dollars.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
I think I was in for like, $5 or $7 or something like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
Here's the post: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3119867&pagenumber=65&perpage=40#post464328677