Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
The second Trump Hotel International, Inc. victory rally brought you by your favorite brands: Trump Steaks, and Lock Her Up, is tomorrow night in Fayetteville, NC:stonk:

Fayeddeville, North Ballsolina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Lord Hydronium posted:

NO FAKE NEWS

NO FAKE NEWS

YOU'RE THE FAKE NEWS

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

The Amarrians major industries are state owned and religion is actually important instead of window dressing. Trump is Gallente as they come. Including the part where the current Gallente president uses the state to make his own company rich.
I don't know how important the religion is with all of the ruling class but your point about the Gallente president's pretty good. I don't think he'd tolerate their free press, or their avant-garde ship decor. He is going to be in charge of the best military drones known to humanity soon so it's really a toss-up.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

hahaha they took the hillfolks' "nothing burger" and now they wield the nothing burger and we are the corncobs. god drat this earth.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Nichael posted:

If I'm DC anytime soon, I'm going to try out Comet as part of my right wing shithead eatery tour. Last time I went to Tortilla Coast and was so excited to be sitting in the very same chair Ted Cruz sat in after it was hosed off to remove the viscous slime he secretes.

yeah I did the same thing and will totally be hitting up Comet when I go back later next year.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

a shameful boehner posted:

i kind of like that we now exist in a reality where all you need to do to make something a fact is to say it
:same:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

norm macdonald told us his news was gonna be fake 20 years ago

what an innovator

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bernie Sanders is Sansha.

"I am the messiah that you turned against"

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

Peter Thiel is obviously the Blood Raiders.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

i kind of like that we now exist in a reality where all you need to do to make something a fact is to say it

it's like Sphere by Michael Crichton! Except poo poo went really badly when they discovered this power and they had to think the power out of existence.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

https://twitter.com/max_read/status/805846637000192000?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Venom Snake posted:

what the hell do point shoes have to do with anything?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
kinda want to play EVE again but i heard the goons got trashed so :shrug:

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

people actually read eve online's lore?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
alec baldwin mocking trump losing the election until trump disappears forever, then retiring the trump character, or

alec baldwin mocking trump relentlessly on everything every weekend until trump has him disappeared

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

logikv9 posted:

not that i will play it again or should encourage others to do so but it just moved to free to play

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Zikan posted:

no

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

:sad:

logikv9 posted:

Same here. I haven't played in a while. Kind of been waiting for them to implement player created stargates since that was supposed to be the next huge addition on par with wormholes, but it still hasn't happened yet. I legitimately think that game has a lot of stuff to say about society and is kind of prescient in some senses.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

dude probably sitting in a cell thinking he doesn't exist and his consciousness is a MSM conspiracy.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
sphere the movie was pretty good and tense.

i would totally think away a trump presidency and also make a giant squid attack baloogan Hillary Clinton

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Zikan posted:

I do. I'm a sad person.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
hmm looking at the influence map for the first time in a long time, looks like goons finally have space again in delve, razor/MM are dead, RA is also dead (:stare:), and the drone russians still control drone space

and lol who brought back CVA. also, there are too many stations now. before it was like an oasis in a desert now it's one every block. gross

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Looks like the rmb is back to normal which is probably good but also kind of boring

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

whats the most successful russian made anything? stoli? the moisin?

Nobody comes close to the Russians when it comes to bleak dystopian literature

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
uh, im sorry, have you read harry potter?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
oh no, RA just got kicked out of whatever region that was called and now occupy the former farmer space of period basis. laffo.

still kind of laughing that xxxxxxxxxxdeathxxxxxxxx control drone space. those fuckers must be sitting on a literal mountain of minerals and ISK. just like the real russians :smugdon:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Christian Science Monitor reported it passed peer review and "has been published in the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics' Journal of Propulsion and Power."

http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/2016/1121/NASA-s-fuel-less-EmDrive-thruster-Viable-propulsion-solution-or-sci-fi

still lots of testing needed but still :eyepoop:

I've been following this emdrive stuff too. Its a really crazy/fun story.

"We built this thing that turns electricity directly into thrust using a copper cone and microwaves."
"No, We have absolutely no idea how it works. For all we know it collects and ejects the tortured souls of hell."
*pulls down giant facemask* "KEEP TESTING ASSHOLES!"

LIBERATE TUTEME EX INFERIS.

Based on the election of Donald Trump I am convinced it has to be some sort of hell portal.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

young adult lit is all dystopian and people think it's derivative but i for one am glad that kids are being prepared for the future.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
So who's actually paying for this victory tour? I know the government is covering the cost of the SS protection detail, but what about the rest? Tried googling it a few times but couldn't find any info.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

logikv9 posted:

and lol who brought back CVA. also, there are too many stations now. before it was like an oasis in a desert now it's one every block. gross

space gentrification

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

RandomBlue posted:

So who's actually paying for this victory tour? I know the government is covering the cost of the SS protection detail, but what about the rest? Tried googling it a few times but couldn't find any info.

I'm just gonna assume taxpayer, Trump has us by the jugular, financially speaking

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The correct response to Baloogan right now is, "she never said that" or "she was being sarcastic can't you understand anything?"

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
nobodys paying for this victory tour because the cost will be subsidized by mountain dew and verizon and doritos sponsoring the inauguration

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!

Feminasty Slut posted:

"We built this thing that turns electricity directly into thrust using a copper cone and microwaves."
"No, We have absolutely no idea how it works. For all we know it collects and ejects the tortured souls of hell."

:lol:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Feminasty Slut posted:

Based on the election of Donald Trump I am convinced it has to be some sort of hell portal.
doom irl would be preferable to fallout irl imho

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

doom irl would be preferable to fallout irl imho

why not both

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

i would rather die by being ripped apart by hell baron than die of radiation poisoning

Al! posted:

why not both
those are big dreams. we need more big dreamers like you

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

logikv9 posted:

hmm looking at the influence map for the first time in a long time, looks like goons finally have space again in delve, razor/MM are dead, RA is also dead (:stare:), and the drone russians still control drone space

I always like hearing about that game than playing it. Goonswarm are back on their heels now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
so what you're trying to say is that only laurence fishburne can save us?

• Locked thread