Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Rest In Peace, my friend.

If it helps, your opponent is dead irl from laughing so hard at this complete bullshit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Hahahahaa oh man. This is the best and the worst.

Sorry Drunk Nerds. Might be time to live up to your username tonight.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
THANKS DWAYNE ALLEN, I HOPE THAT MEANINGLESS THIRD TOUCHDOWN WAS WORTH MURDERING EVERY SHRED OF HOPE OR BELIEF IN ANYTHING GOOD

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Drunk Nerds posted:

THANKS DWAYNE ALLEN, I HOPE THAT MEANINGLESS THIRD TOUCHDOWN WAS WORTH MURDERING EVERY SHRED OF HOPE OR BELIEF IN ANYTHING GOOD

He's gonna get 2 more.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
WHAT DID I DO GOD!? WHEN I SPENT 60% OF MY AUCTION BUDGET ON LACY, WATKINS, AND CJ ANDERSON I DIDN'T GIVE UP. WHEN I WAS 15TH/16 TEAMS HALFWAY THROUGH THE SEASON, I PAID ATTENTION TO THE WAIVER WIRE AND GOT THINGS STRAIGHT.

WHEN I AM SMITED, I TURN THE OTHER CHEEK TO GO HOME AND ANGRILY MASTURBATE

dphi
Jul 9, 2001
How about that Dwayne Allen, eh guys?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I WILL DEVOTE EVERY MOMENT OF MY LIFE TO CHARITY IN THE HOPES OF REACHING HEAVEN, JUST SO I CAN MEET WHATEVER DEITY IS IN CHARGE AND FACE gently caress THEM IN THE rear end in a top hat

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Insane Dwayne causing Drunk Nerds much pain.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
gently caress

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
gently caress!

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I'D ALSO LIKE TO GIVE A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO COLIN KAEPERNICK FOR DECIDING HIS BLACK LIVES MATTER CAMPAIGN MEANS HE NEEDS TO SYMBOLICALLY TANK DURING WHITE SNOWSTORMS. I COULD'VE STARTED TOM loving BRADY, YOU GODDAMN COCKTEASING ASHOLE

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
loving gently caress

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

lol ok if you started anyone over Brady vs the loving Rams you kinda deserve this. Now I feel like this has just been an excellent if short lived troll

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
YOU SEE THIS!? YOU SEE THIS YOU loving JETS?! OPEN AT LEAST ONE OF THE 8 COMBINED EYES IN YOUR SECONDARY AND TAKE A LOOK. THIS IS WHY YOU DESERVED 9/11 YOU GODDAMN IGNORANT BASTARDS.
WHY?

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Drunk Nerds posted:

I'D ALSO LIKE TO GIVE A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO COLIN KAEPERNICK FOR DECIDING HIS BLACK LIVES MATTER CAMPAIGN MEANS HE NEEDS TO SYMBOLICALLY TANK DURING WHITE SNOWSTORMS. I COULD'VE STARTED TOM loving BRADY, YOU GODDAMN COCKTEASING ASHOLE

GO GO GO!!!

LET IT OUT MAN!!!!

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
Hilton and Vinatieri got me the 17 I needed so I can fully enjoy this

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Drunk Nerds posted:

YOU SEE THIS!? YOU SEE THIS YOU loving JETS?! OPEN AT LEAST ONE OF THE 8 COMBINED EYES IN YOUR SECONDARY AND TAKE A LOOK. THIS IS WHY YOU DESERVED 9/11 YOU GODDAMN IGNORANT BASTARDS.
WHY?

:omarcomin:

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
CHRISTMAS IS CANCELED. IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO ADEQUATELY PREPARE MY KIDS FOR THE PAIN OF LIFE

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
i'm sorry, but loving lol.

Though i did need 10 from Moncreif, so i'm also on the gently caress Dwayne Allen boat atm.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Can confirm

16 team league

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

oh god

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
DUDE HAD TWO TOUCHDOWNS IN THE FIRST ELEVEN loving GAMES. THREE TOUCHDOWNS? IN ONE HALF? GREAT JOB, YOU loving EPIC FAILURE OF A HUMAN BEING. I HATE YOU SO MUCH IT GIVES ME HEARTBURN IN MY PEE HOLE

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

Drunk Nerds posted:

lmao

Drunk Nerds posted:

WHY?

lmao x2

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I HATE EVERYONE! I HOPE EVERYONE'S GENITALS BREAK OUT IN MYSTERY SORES AND PUS

Cervixalot posted:

Can confirm

16 team league

Side note: well run league, I liked your tranparency in decision making as commisioner. Sorry your genitals will be breaking out in sores.

NOT SORRY. loving gently caress FUCKMAN

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GguclDglsQk

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
Going to finish 9th in a 10 team league with the second highest point total.

I seriously hate fantasy football.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

VietCampo posted:

i'm sorry, but loving lol.

Though i did need 10 from Moncreif, so i'm also on the gently caress Dwayne Allen boat atm.

You get a td, grats

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
TWO loving TOUCHDOWNS!

THAT'S ALL YOU SCORED ALL SEASON... TWO loving TOUCHDOWNS

THEN TONIGHT... TONIGHT OF ALL THE loving FORSAKEN NIGHTS OF THE YEAR... YOU DECIDE TO COME OUT OF THE CLOSET AND CUM ALL OVER MY FACE...

I HATE YOU DWAYNE ALLEN. STOP BLOCKING ME ON TWITTER

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
hold up why the gently caress would you bench tom brady for colin kaepernick

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Spoeank posted:

Yeah I started him over eli and dalton and that was highly questionable, brady vs the rams is a no brainer?

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

We're not acknowledging Enunwa Bites The Dust as a pro team name

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
Started both Hightower (over Cobb) and Novak for a fat 0 points.

But had Howard and Ware go off, and I put up 120

7-6 playoffs

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I'm down by 2 points with my Vinatieri vs his Moncrief...

This is so nerve wracking. Please give me a long FG

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Spoeank posted:

You're a fellow analyst so I gotta wonder... are you really wondering why someone started a player who scored 23+ in four straight games including 35-40 in the previous week... against a dumbass chicago Defense? Like I usually respect your opinions but the overall rankings of Kaep were at least 50/50 better than Brady?

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

already noted the idiocy of benching brady

Docjowles posted:

lol ok if you started anyone over Brady vs the loving Rams you kinda deserve this. Now I feel like this has just been an excellent if short lived troll

Kaep's floor is literally 0 as we all just saw. He was almost out of the freaking league before a couple weeks ago. Brady's floor is high teens and his ceiling is infinity.

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Dec 6, 2016

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Drunk Nerds posted:

You're a fellow analyst so I gotta wonder... are you really wondering why someone started a player who scored 23+ in four straight games including 35-40 in the previous week... against a dumbass chicago Defense? Like I usually respect your opinions but the overall rankings of Kaep were at least 50/50 better than Brady?

50/50? You mean having equally good and bad sides and the bad side happened? That 50/50?

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
Need 3.6 more in PPR from Moncrief and Forte and due to gameflow of this shitshow I'm not sure I'll get it.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Teemu Pokemon posted:

We're not acknowledging Enunwa Bites The Dust as a pro team name

Eat a dick, it's pretty drat good and I thought of it myself

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Brady is a better player and a stud unlike Colin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I started Kaep over Carr because I already had the #1 seed locked up but I had to start Dion Lewis and Hightower at RB with DeMarco on bye so I was going for a homerun. Forgot I did it when I heard about the snow and didn't change it. Still would've lost by 18 because Hightower/Adams/Lambo combined for 5 points. I would still need Moncreif to score another 9 points to have thrown a win away.

• Locked thread