Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

b0ng posted:

New characters and a silk uni

so this is what six to midnight feels like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I don't know who Ulik is but he looks like a werewolf or something?
Also playable Oliver Queen????

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Notes are here. I'd quote them in entirety, but there's quite a bit and most of it is in pictures.

This Carol change though:

quote:

1. Captain Marvel

A) Radiant Form

- Skill Effect has been changed

* Numbers are based on Skill Level 1.

B) Binary Explosion

- Immune to all damage (5 Sec.) has been added

C) After Radiant Form finishes, All Skills Cooldown time will no longer do a 1 second refresh.

Some other key notes are that Odin is another base T2 and Enchantress will be paywalled like hype and carnage.

Poops Mcgoots fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Dec 6, 2016

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
Co-op world bosses. Jesus

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I AM ALIVE!!!! I AM HARDER THAN I HAVE EVER BEEN HOLY gently caress!!!!!!!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Seriously. Netmarbu is god tier. 7 new character? Get the gently caress out.

HYPE
VIDEO
IS
REAL

https://youtu.be/sY-vbrKbTt4

FadedReality
Sep 5, 2007

Okurrrr?
drat 10 bios per mission per day now? 6* everything here I come

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

I can't see the notes they wont load please someone let me know whats in there

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
The Silk finger jizz costume is in game now. :pusheen:

Dr. VonHugenstein
Feb 16, 2004
They Call Him Monsterrod
How the gently caress do these goobers keep rolling out so much decent regular content and revisions?

Like seriously, every outside indicator is that this should be a completely lazy and stagnant cash-grab turd of a game

But instead they seem to actually know what they are doing and at least kind of care about doing it well. it's baffling.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

:ducksiren: ALL NOTES HERE :ducksiren:

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

fart simpson posted:

I can't see the notes they wont load please someone let me know whats in there

Odin, Enchantress, Hela, Ulik, Fandral, Hogun, and Volstagg getting added. Sif, Thor, and Captain Marvel are getting T2. New costumes are Unworthy Thor, Modern Sif, and Web Suit Silk. New chapter, all story missions getting 10 bio daily cap from 5. 10 more Shield Levels. Level 20 gear can now have uru infused into it for further stat boosts. Co-op world bosses with special requirements and no character limits; each person picks 3 characters to play for a total of 9 characters available on the field. Score attack alliance battle. Can now dismantle BAM. Changes to how the throne in SL works. And some minor bugfixes and rebalancing of character skills.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

:awesome:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I was hoping for a Jane Thor and Loki T2 but it seems like a hecka good content patch anyway

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

fart simpson posted:

I was hoping for a Jane Thor and Loki T2 but it seems like a hecka good content patch anyway

I gotta agree. This is going to loving rock. I'm really amped up.

I can't recall--Shield Level tied to the amount of friends you can have? If so...does this mean I can have 60 friends now? :)

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I gotta agree. This is going to loving rock. I'm really amped up.

I can't recall--Shield Level tied to the amount of friends you can have? If so...does this mean I can have 60 friends now? :)

I don't think it is tied to that

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

loving netmarble man

my bulge is throbbing. it physically hurts to walk. i have to call in sick tomorrow.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Same. I just T2d my bulge.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I'm on the threshold of finishing Strange, just in time to start this horseshit over with Odin :suicide:

Don't worry Misty, one day I'll do something other than occasionally dump free bios into you...

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
Strange missions getting the nerfbat :suicide:

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I hope Carol's rebalance makes her good. :ohdear: Will not insta T2. Will wait at least a day for other, braver people. And Sif might actually be decent with her buff? Hard to say.

On the world boss invasion, this is unusual but pretty awesome for new players:

> All Characters entered will be scaled on their level, mastery and skill levels to certain point. This means that non-6★ Characters can be entered, and they will be automatically ranked up to help you take on the Invasion.

Which means you can hit the ground running even if you haven't been grinding for a year already! Cool beans!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

NmareBfly posted:

I hope Carol's rebalance makes her good. :ohdear: Will not insta T2. Will wait at least a day for other, braver people. And Sif might actually be decent with her buff? Hard to say.

> All Characters entered will be scaled on their level, mastery and skill levels to certain point. This means that non-6★ Characters can be entered, and they will be automatically ranked up to help you take on the Invasion.

Which means you can hit the ground running even if you haven't been grinding for a year already! Cool beans!

Wow. I didn't even catch that. That's loving bad rear end.

Time to bring some goons into the game. It's probably just hype that a new patch is here but it looks like the hot streak continues of Netmarbu just understanding their player base and knowing how to deliver. Just hearty patches nonstop. Kinda rules.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Not crazy about the new advancement system and adding timered chests like Clash Royale, but new characters are nice.

Overall it looks ok, but coming off the home run that was the Dr Strange patch I'm underwhelmed.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

NmareBfly posted:

The 5 second immunity seems hella good already.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Malekith got hisself a farmable stage, and Thor added a second and third one.

Maybe this is how they'll do their Monsters Unleashed tie-in.

Enchantress = Blast
Hela = Universal
Odin = Universal
Ulik = Combat
Fandral = Speed
Hogun = Combat
Volstagg = Combat

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Holy poo poo that's a lot of content for one update.

- Sif's shield skill is changed to be the same as Sharon's! But it doesn't make her immune. And Sif's passive randomly guards hits and those probably won't count. So unless her costume makes her a lot better Sif is still gonna be bad at T2.
- Similarly Carol got a big damage boost but it looks like she'll still be real squishy. EDIT: Oh wait she got 5 second immunity on a skill. Nevermind then, she should be good(at least as good as T2 Blackbolt)
- Thor is solid though.

- Silk's costume gives her Spidey's T2 passive. That's not going to be annoying at all!

- Enchantress' Charm gimmick looks less fun to fight against than Strange's time stop. Thankfully T2 Wasp should still take care of it.

- Rest of the new characters are okay I guess, hard to judge without testing them out.

RatHat fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Dec 6, 2016

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Hogama posted:

Malekith got hisself a farmable stage, and Thor added a second and third one.

Maybe this is how they'll do their Monsters Unleashed tie-in.

Enchantress = Blast
Hela = Universal
Odin = Universal
Ulik = Combat
Fandral = Speed
Hogun = Combat
Volstagg = Combat

Oh snap thank god I didn't dump my bios into Thor. I was banking on him being farmable and it paid off. 30 bios a day for him is solid as hell.

Ulik my little Trollman (there Azrael. Are you happy now??!?!?!) is getting 420d asap. He...does the WW/Daisy buff. :)

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

This whole update rules.

Fandral the Dashing, Hogun the Grim and Volstagg the Lion of Asgard

I LOVE Thor comics with zero shame. Good poo poo.

Gimme more goodness to grind

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Well with Enchantress finally being released the only datamined stuff left are portraits(which don't mean much) of Thane and Sandman. Popular theory is that Sandman was reworked into Carnage though.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Also I just got a maintenance update notice so looks like this is tomorrow

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
It is.

quote:

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

We will be taking down the servers for the usual update maintenance. During this time, you may be able to download the game from the store, but not access the game as our servers will still be undergoing maintenance. Here is a short overview of 2.7.0.

■ 12/7 Update Maintenance

Period:

12/6 16:00 ~ 12/7 01:00 (UTC+0)
12/6 08:00 AM ~ 12/6 05:00 PM (PST)

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

RatHat posted:

Well with Enchantress finally being released the only datamined stuff left are portraits(which don't mean much) of Thane and Sandman. Popular theory is that Sandman was reworked into Carnage though.
I'd say Sandman stands a good chance of making it in when Homecoming hits theaters. They might even do a whole Sinister Six.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

RatHat posted:

Thought :itjb: was in there to, though he could have been re-worked as well.

As for Thane, no one gave a gently caress about him at the start and no one will going forward.

Rubicon
Dec 16, 2005
Al bisogno si conosce l'amico
Glad I wasn't really excited about leveling any other Black Order characters.

Betting on Odin costing as much as Thanos to level. Gonna be a bit short on gold.

Thor is ready for instant T2.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Farm some GUKs already good lord how are you that critically low

lmao only 26 million gold

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Fat volstagg for life.

So maybe I missed this in the notes but the trailer shows 4 new legendary bosses to fight. Surtur, Ymir, and whoever else. What makes them different than these other regular bosses? They drop anything in particular? They new WBs?

Not sure if anybody saw anything about these guys. Gonna re-read patch notes.

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

Mmm, wonder if that makes Thor T2 worthy, or if I should save my tickets for our new friends this patch.... Def getting that Silk costume though. my waifu~

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

^^agreed.

Also, I'm definitely getting an Alexa Bliss vibe from Enchantress avatar. :love::swoon:

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I AM ALIVE!!!! I AM HARDER THAN I HAVE EVER BEEN HOLY gently caress!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na4GYyJwYjQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
Silk costume gonna be scary

• Locked thread