Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Basic Chunnel posted:

He was burying a coach / coaches in private and someone in the locker room narced on him.

I'm assuming this is why Rovert hates Sawyer Fulton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

That was my thought as well, but a rovert holds its secrets jealously

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Skarsnik posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yAijeO-8bA

Nice little documentary about PROGRESS. The Haskins stuff is kinda :smith: knowing what happened not long after

It's loving heartbreaking. Haskins was one of the first guys that I gravitated towards in the British indie scene and knowing that he may never wrestle again makes me so sad.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I love Chris Hero and he's one of my favourite wrestlers. His awful physique is a bonus, it really inspires me

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

triplexpac posted:

I love Chris Hero and he's one of my favourite wrestlers. His awful physique is a bonus, it really inspires me

Same. Everyone knows that deceptively-athletic fat wrestlers are the best wrestlers.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

hell yeah bitch

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

The one, the only, Tyler Reps

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Glad to see some indies show love to the hosses

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

oatgan posted:

hell yeah bitch

BEST OF THE SUPER BIG BOYS

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

oatgan posted:

hell yeah bitch

no kongo kong, hard pass

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

KungFu Grip posted:

BEST OF THE SUPER BIG BOYS

Only two dudes north of three bills, no sale :colbert:

Same way I refused to vote for any Piesman candidate who didn't weigh at least 300.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Jacob Fatu is pretty good he does some crazy dives for a guy that big

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
I feel like you can't really be The Super Beast if you're the second smallest guy on the poster.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

triplexpac posted:

Are you inspired enough to find a 2017 Chris Hero indie booking?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I hope they don't call him Kassius Ohno again.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

NienNunb posted:

They have Kevin Owens now so I imagine that name will be reserved for when Hero gets big enough to take a Monstars booking.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

oatgan posted:

hell yeah bitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewOzi5-AZXU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

If I bought a ticket to Monstars wrestling and this wasn't playing the entire time I'd demand a refund.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

rovert posted:

GOD drat IT

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

rovert posted:

Is he going back to the Wifebeater name? It's free and Hero's really got the physique for it now.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

oatgan posted:

hell yeah bitch

Not a single person has commented on a wrestler using the Shogun of Harlem gimmick. For shame, PSP.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

NienNunb posted:

Knowing WWE, they'll change it to Kassius Ohverweight.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Not a single person has commented on a wrestler using the Shogun of Harlem gimmick. For shame, PSP.

Or J.R Kratos, scourge of Hades and probably Dallas I guess

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I knew Colby was in trouble when they described what he had on him as paraphernalia. It's always hardcore poo poo when they use that terminology.

I'd be stunned if Hero came back. He'd have to lose a lot of weight, like 50-75 lbs. I personally don't care how much he weighs but WWE obviously does.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I knew Colby was in trouble when they described what he had on him as paraphernalia. It's always hardcore poo poo when they use that terminology.

I'd be stunned if Hero came back. He'd have to lose a lot of weight, like 50-75 lbs. I personally don't care how much he weighs but WWE obviously does.
They probably care so much because if he were in great shape, he'd look a lot like the "WWE Guy" like Triple H or Roman Reigns, and he's one of the best in the world at wrestling, and is a good talker too. He's got height, looks good with long hair, and his beard doesn't look like poo poo. They want him to look like a superstar

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

RealFoxy posted:

They probably care so much because if he were in great shape, he'd look a lot like the "WWE Guy" like Triple H or Roman Reigns, and he's one of the best in the world at wrestling, and is a good talker too. He's got height, looks good with long hair, and his beard doesn't look like poo poo. They want him to look like a superstar

My friend, you do not have to sell me on Chris Hero's greatness. The only guy keeping him from BITW is AJ Styles.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

El Gallinero Gros posted:

My friend, you do not have to sell me on Chris Hero's greatness. The only guy keeping him from BITW is AJ Styles.
I'm just saying from a WWE perspective maybe they think they could have gotten a lot of mileage out of him if he were in better physical shape. Samoa Joe is heavy too, but he's always been like that and he carries his weight well. They don't want to start putting too many overweight average looking guys like Kevin Owens on TV because it makes the company look less like superstars?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Chris Hero is absolutely the best active wrestler imo

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

NienNunb posted:

The Big Dog

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Chris hero is a wrestler that every time I see him live. He only gets better. He can wrestle any style against anyone. I've seen him do lucha, power, technical,
and has some of the best storytelling ability going right now. Wwe passing on a guy for not having the body they want is exactly one of the reasons people give poo poo to wwe. If someone is good and over you make sure you can have them make you money.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

hes overrated now, and in fact has always been bad

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Mods?

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

NienNunb posted:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

*i fall to my knees* my god, I was so wrong.......

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

The_Rob posted:

Chris hero is a wrestler that every time I see him live. He only gets better. He can wrestle any style against anyone. I've seen him do lucha, power, technical,
and has some of the best storytelling ability going right now. Wwe passing on a guy for not having the body they want is exactly one of the reasons people give poo poo to wwe. If someone is good and over you make sure you can have them make you money.
WWE didn't pass on him because he was fat

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

RealFoxy posted:

I'm just saying from a WWE perspective maybe they think they could have gotten a lot of mileage out of him if he were in better physical shape. Samoa Joe is heavy too, but he's always been like that and he carries his weight well. They don't want to start putting too many overweight average looking guys like Kevin Owens on TV because it makes the company look less like superstars?

Both Joe and Owens cut weight.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

achillesforever6 posted:

WWE didn't pass on him because he was fat

That's part of the reason he was in the doghouse though.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
It's sad we got so close to having the Kings of Wrestling teaming in the big leagues. Then again they'd be jobbing to New Day so maybe it's for the best

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Can't they just have him wear a shirt or a vest if they were so concerned about his weight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

TV Zombie posted:

Can't they just have him wear a shirt or a vest if they were so concerned about his weight?

Again, the weight was not the issue but he was also shortlisted to be in the Shield, where he'd have worn a vest or shirt.