Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Hollismason posted:

That's very interesting Hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Paging cinci zoo sniper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kILEaRxbF6g

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
listening to the 'a very indie xmas' play list :cheers:

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
how could anyone ever choose to bring forth a child into this world of madness and death

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

how could anyone ever choose to bring forth a child into this world of madness and death

It's humanity's second primal instinct.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Badger of Basra posted:

why would you pickle bread or butter
pickled butter sticks :bisonyes:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Hollismason posted:

That's very interesting Hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Paging cinci zoo sniper

nice

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Disinterested posted:

for avshalom

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets and stonest them that are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!
i tuck an egg into my cleavage and it emerges forty days and forty nights later as a powerful basilisk to lay waste to the capitalist dystopia and kill whitey

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Avshalom posted:

i tuck an egg into my cleavage and it emerges forty days and forty nights later as a powerful basilisk to lay waste to the capitalist dystopia and kill whitey
:ussr:

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Do I unfollow @potus now or do I wait until after the inauguration to find out if that means an FBI visit in our new reality?

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Avshalom posted:

What's the basilisk named?

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

avshalom all these posters are counterfeit, let's just run away to a higher plain of posting

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Pirate Radar posted:

What's the basilisk named?
albert einstein

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

you weren't there, but did i tell you of the time a cab driver told me last week that the Honduran government killed a man to keep secret the cure for aids

that conversation was born out of what thanksgiving sides he had decided on

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Berke Negri posted:

you weren't there, but did i tell you of the time a cab driver told me last week that the Honduran government killed a man to keep secret the cure for aids

:staredog:

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I tried listening to the Dan savage podcast and lmao nope. This super dweeby dude was like yes I'm a cis straight white male who is very privileged but I try to use that privilege to benefit marginalized peoples and my wife is more aggressively liberal than me, but she likes to be dominated and.. I don't think you and I are gonna find common ground in this interview, hombre.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The other one was based out of San Francisco and this guy emailed them wanting to know how to explain to women that he still lived with his parents without looking pathetic and they were like HOW DO YOU STILL LIVE AT HOME. You don't have 1300 a month? Are you in grad school? Like poo poo, buy a pod. Like get you a plywood stackable my dude.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

So migfs real name is Carol?

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

Berke Negri posted:

it's nice to know my sister isn't alone in her belief in government aids cover up conspiracies

except for her it's mexico because of course it is

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

the cure, apparently, is vitamins

who knew

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

Woops

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Chelb posted:

it's nice to know my sister isn't alone in her belief in government aids cover up conspiracies

except for her it's mexico because of course it is

what, does she think they're tossing it over the border with the weed catapults

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

http://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/Felsenthal-Files/

The DNC Needs a New Leader: How About Rahm?

Ready for the Rahm Radio Show?

Is Rahm, Like the Cubs, Planning an Epic Comeback?

Rahm Is Hosting the “Hot Party” at the DNC Tomorrow Night

Where’s Rahm? DNC Edition

someone's got a crush :j:

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Corruption, a refusal to represent their constituents, and bland, corporatized politics got the democratic party on the ropes? Let us look no further than Chicago for our Savior.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
im doing a lecture on propaganda for this college class. should i include bugs bunny murdering a BIG TOOTHED JAP or not. which is appropriate????

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Chelb posted:

who knew

I liked Disintegration

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Internet guy is here. :woop:

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Volkerball posted:

Internet guy is here. :woop:

don't introduce yourself as internet guy

hey berke i finally finished skyrim (well, the main and major side beats as least) so i'm coming back to ESO

dawnguard was cool but i did vampires when i wanted to do dawnguard and felt bad about my decision but also too lazy to load a 10 minute old save so i became an argonian terror of the night

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

boy are my arms tired posted:

don't introduce yourself as internet guy

hey berke i finally finished skyrim (well, the main and major side beats as least) so i'm coming back to ESO

I'm internet mayne. Internet guy sets it up so I can get these hot takes up on the tubes. There's questions that need to be asked and I'm the only one with the balls to do it.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

boy are my arms tired posted:

dawnguard was cool but i did vampires when i wanted to do dawnguard and felt bad about my decision but also too lazy to load a 10 minute old save so i became an argonian terror of the night

you know what else is a terror

you're posting

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
*presses button that flips rotds chair backwards and dumps him into a shark tank*

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
this sniper "documentary" on the oorah troop jerkoff channel is hilarious

and with the development of smokeless powder the sharpshooter evolved into the deadliest warrior on the battlefield

also they keep mispronouncing mosin nagant

The Muppets On PCP fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Dec 6, 2016

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Oh hey the yearly reminder that people are loving idiots and forget how to drive in snow! *Sees a car on the side of the road every other mile on freeway*

It's idaho you stupid fucks how can you forget snow?

One was even flipped over against the fence separating the freeway from some warehouse!

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Volkerball posted:

*presses button that flips rotds chair backwards and dumps him into a shark tank*

Smh if you couldn't hit the button with a softball

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Volkerball posted:

volkerball...

.......was right

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Not disagreeing, but sometimes road conditions transcend "knowing how to drive in snow". If the ice on the road is slick enough your car basically becomes a sled unless you have chains on.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Volkerball posted:

:coolfish:

Kristov
Jul 5, 2005

Chelb posted:

who knew

Is your sister also a Nazi named Fritz?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Europol fascists are doing the whole justifying FN voters thing a la trump voters, even when they have an actual communist they could vote for instead

• Locked thread