Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Tired Moritz posted:

trundle is right

also I thought your username is a reference to that DOTA character

It is not. It is, just like my life, a coincidence stemming from a long series of mistakes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

I think Luna is a pretty name :shobon:

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
same my dude

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i thought you were named after the cat from sailor moon but what do i know

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i got a pentakill on twitch today, i hit e no less than three times. rengar is a real piece of poo poo tho

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER
edit: nm

ShadowHawk fucked around with this message at 11:23 on Dec 6, 2016

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

rabidsquid posted:

i got a pentakill on twitch today, i hit e no less than three times. rengar is a real piece of poo poo tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31RsDZOAOwg

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

check out my sick tahm kench play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qwU1LQZA5g

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

rabidsquid posted:

Jungle twitch seems really good right now.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Twitch is a monster right now. S tier in AD and Jung. They increasing his w mana cost by 30, doubt it will do much if they really wanted to nerf him should have increased e mana cost.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Ulio posted:

Twitch is a monster right now. S tier in AD and Jung. They increasing his w mana cost by 30, doubt it will do much if they really wanted to nerf him should have increased e mana cost.

both of those nerfs do nothing and the real change needs to be to his stealth length

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
https://twitter.com/LoL_France/status/806198794282860550

This Space Pirate GP skin looks sweet

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

That does look sweet.

Poppy support is pretty gross right now btw. Colossus is just so broken on her and she tanks up from support pretty quickly.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
oh great, now I have to deal with people playing GP again

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
6.24:

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-624-notes

e: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

e2: LOOOOOL #2

No wonder Rengar was so good.

Sexpansion fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Dec 6, 2016

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
So wait

He had a bug that was causing him to be really strong, so they fixed the bug... and then nerfed him anyway?

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
Passive - Deadly Venom

TRUE DAMAGE PER STACK 2/3/4/5/6 ⇒ literally nothing

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

AnonSpore posted:

So wait

He had a bug that was causing him to be really strong, so they fixed the bug... and then nerfed him anyway?

Oh no what a travesty, not rengar, anyone but rengar..

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

AnonSpore posted:

So wait

No one should mourn Rengar nerfs

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
I just don't get the thought process is all

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.

AnonSpore posted:

The balance team all own dogs :v:

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

AnonSpore posted:

Presumably it was "we think Rengar was too strong even with the bug fix taken into account."

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/GrossieGore/status/806177202350002176

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Holy poo poo Rengar had a free AD deathcap at 5 stacks, no wonder he was busted

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

AnonSpore posted:

So wait

To quote the great Blitzcrank, "Beep Boop gently caress THE RENGO".

Gripen5
Nov 3, 2003

'Startocaster' is more fun to say than I expected.

LegalPad posted:

Play more Vlad guys.

Starting tome + health pot and rushing 40% CDR via Hex Protobelt > CDR boots > Zonyas > Spirit Visage has been super successful for me this season.

Charge E > Flash > R > Protobelt > Q > Release E > W is a malphite level engage that will 100-to-0 any soft target, does massive aoe damage, and applies a 10% damage increase debuff for 4 seconds. He's a lane bully who scales well into late game, is difficult to gank, and never has to leave his lane if he doesn't want to.

He's also particularly good at taking out Vayne/Twitch and other popular invisible assassins because 3 out of 4 of his abilities don't need a target. Braindead easy CS.
God drat I love this champ.

I enjoyed Vlad when he was free a few months back, but I thought he was nerfed since then, so wasn't sure he was worth the IP. Was thinking of picking him up anyway. What keystone do you typically run, deathfire or stormraider's?

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

ImpAtom posted:

Presumably it was "we think Rengar was too strong even with the bug fix taken into account."

Rengar will have a 40% win rate next patch mark my words.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

people will continue to ban rengar and he'll continue to be "ok but not quite hecarim"

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
Is Hecarim strong right now for any particular reason other than his numbers haven't been hit up? For the past year or so he's been 50% or higher.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Servaetes posted:

Is Hecarim strong right now for any particular reason other than his numbers haven't been hit up? For the past year or so he's been 50% or higher.

Colossus mastery and also that.

Cis Lord
Nov 14, 2016
Has there ever a Solo Q jungler that was good because of their kit and not because of the numbers? (Items are pretty much numbers in this game imo)

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Cis Lord posted:

Has there ever a Solo Q jungler that was good because of their kit and not because of the numbers? (Items are pretty much numbers in this game imo)

Rek'sai.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Wreck sigh, j4, eve, zac.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Lee sin, any other jungler that had or has buttons that let them gank pre six without laners massively loving up.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Heartseeker Lucian looks great

Cis Lord
Nov 14, 2016
idk about the alien queen. She was only good in Solo Q when her numbers were good, but continued to be good in competitive because of her kit. I'd say she's the poster child jungler for that.

I guess Zac fits the bill though.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Thank you Riot, Heartseeker Quinn is perfection. I can't even. I... just... can't...

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Cis Lord posted:

idk about the alien queen. She was only good in Solo Q when her numbers were good, but continued to be good in competitive because of her kit. I'd say she's the poster child jungler for that.

I guess Zac fits the bill though.

Rek'sai is the most picked jungler in challenger right now, she's still super good.

oh also

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/store/sales/2017-season-kickoff-sale

Rune page sale, get em now while they're not prohibitively expensive.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Thank you Riot, Heartseeker Quinn is perfection. I can't even. I... just... can't...

omg i have wanted this for loving ever yesssssssssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
More Dynasty Warriors skins on the way:

https://twitter.com/LeagueOfLegends/status/806250816461881344

• Locked thread