Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

http://i.imgur.com/W5yXaRK.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
The spreadsheets will know about this.

*chitters accountantishly*

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.instagram.com/tymbussanich/ :swoon:

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

The Muppets On PCP posted:

congratulations on the giant target soon to be painted upon your back

i've gone out of the way to take on disparate responsibilities that would make letting me go a real pain in the rear end to shuffle around. mr. family man lacked the foresight to do this

Gin and Juche posted:

Go for full rear end in a top hat and fire them before the company 401k contributions kick in

the company's 401k contributions vest immediately, it's one of the few ways they aren't rear end

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Ah. It must have been when I was younger.
Fun Shoe
Interns! Fetch me..... the data

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

the company's 401k contributions vest immediately, it's one of the few ways they aren't rear end

I better not hear you complain about anything ever

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

what the gently caress

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Ah. It must have been when I was younger.
Fun Shoe

Jesus, just eat soylent already

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

cinci zoo sniper posted:

yeah, you can even use poker chips in the bit occupied by russians

i bougt some of these on ebay

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
is that one real kalstrams, or did you make it as a joke?

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

i've gone out of the way to take on disparate responsibilities that would make letting me go a real pain in the rear end to shuffle around. mr. family man lacked the foresight to do this

Oh

My last company sure as hell was. Relatively glad I left sooner this year rather than later :smith:

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

who has that much "leftover taco meat"??

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

is that one real kalstrams, or did you make it as a joke?
it's real, but it comes from a satiric cooking instagram (the one i linked above)

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

cinci zoo sniper posted:

it's real, but it comes from a satiric cooking instagram (the one i linked above)

thank god

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
tbf that's not too far removed from 7 layer bean dip nonsense lots of lovely people will be consuming during the super bowel

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

my favourite part easily is "separate lettuce from cheese"

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

The Muppets On PCP posted:

tbf that's not too far removed from 7 layer bean dip nonsense lots of lovely people will be consuming during the super bowel

no, by having all the layers cook together it's a gross soggy amalgam. the key to layered dip is a differentiation of flavor, texture and temperature across each layer.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

cinci zoo sniper posted:

my favourite part easily is "separate lettuce from cheese"

I wish they would sell pre separated cheese and lettuce at the store. Separating the two takes up like half my day

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

your dream of retiring at 40 is a delusion you fool

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Gin and Juche posted:

I wish they would sell pre separated cheese and lettuce at the store. Separating the two takes up like half my day

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

I can't remember if the company you work at is the one that sounds like its in a death spiral or not

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
I mean, this isn't that different from 7/9 layer dip I guess.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

I mean shopping around for another job after you find out your immediate superior and a bunch of staff are about to be sacked is just common sense imo

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Gin and Juche posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRntutn8udw

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

kustomkarkommando posted:

I can't remember if the company you work at is the one that sounds like its in a death spiral or not

it is in a death spiral, yet somehow manages to keep chugging along for the last two years. i've stopped doubting it, begun shifting from a short term plan to milk it dry to a long term plan to milk it dry

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/GregSchaal/status/795818616356827136

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

I mean shopping around for another job after you find out your immediate superior and a bunch of staff are about to be sacked is just common sense imo

if i ever get fired from this job i want to take the opportunity to force myself to take a risk on a more fulfilling job. i'd like to work at museum or science center running programs for kids.

pangstrom posted:

I mean, this isn't that different from 7/9 layer dip I guess.

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

no, by having all the layers cook together it's a gross soggy amalgam. the key to layered dip is a differentiation of flavor, texture and temperature across each layer.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

if i ever get fired from this job i want to take the opportunity to force myself to take a risk on a more fulfilling job. i'd like to work at museum or science center running programs for kids.

ain't no kids science centre going to hire a burnt out middle management husk who survived for years by brutally axing employees

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

What I'm saying is the dark pull of the death spiral is transforming you into a kind of management wraith

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

I mean, THE OPTICS are worse but in practice layered dips are pretty much gloop once they get on a chip anyway.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

maybe you can eek out a career as a strike breaker

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

ain't no kids science centre going to hire a burnt out middle management husk who survived for years by brutally axing employees

i'll just do what i did to get this job, start at the bottom by doing anything they ask of me and then make myself indispensable, by the time they realize what's happening it'll be too late. this time i'll even have a relevant college degree

pangstrom posted:

I mean, THE OPTICS are worse but in practice layered dips are pretty much gloop once they get on a chip anyway.

not as gloop as if you stirred together every layer and then baked it

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

maybe you can eek out a career as a strike breaker

america doesn't have strikes anymore grandpa, you need unions for that

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

motherfuckin steerpike overhere

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

when is the IRS raiding your office gojm

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

i'll just do what i did to get this job, start at the bottom by doing anything they ask of me and then make myself indispensable, by the time they realize what's happening it'll be too late. this time i'll even have a relevant college degree

Is this how you answered "where do you see yourself in 5 years?"

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

GWS.gif

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

i'm a fan of the new Blue Apron Apologia thread in there

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

one day youll come into the office and your boss will give you a book of pages and tell you to shred them before running away in a panic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

one day youll come into the office and your boss will give you a book of pages and tell you to shred them before throwing a chair through a window and taking a swan dive

• Locked thread