Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
So, just under another six hours? Drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS

Poops Mcgoots posted:

I think maintenance is supposed to officially go till 5 PST.

And I don't recall a single time it ever ended early.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Stunt Rock posted:

And I don't recall a single time it ever ended early.

Yeah 5 PST. so 7pm CST. On the dot.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

is t2 thor good? i don't really understand his upgrade

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Poops Mcgoots posted:

Odin is always t2, like Stephen stranger and the BO

Oh mother fucker

Is Thor good now since he gets Guard or

ZodiakLucien
Jul 27, 2013
I am excited for the captain marvel change, I dont know if the t2 upgrade is worth it. Having an extra 1 second immune is pretty cool from it.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
BINARY INVULNERABILITY???

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

cams posted:

is t2 thor good? i don't really understand his upgrade

Probably but it's hard to say since the update isn't out yet.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

(It's you!)

The answer is a resounding maybe. We don't know how/if Thor's new uni affects his skillset yet.

Xenochrist
Sep 11, 2006

FireWorksWell posted:

The answer is a resounding maybe. We don't know how/if Thor's new uni affects his skillset yet.

I was just gunna post about this but from the hype vid it looks like he is doing a new (different) spinning move with his hammer with the new uniform, so I'd guess that it will change at least one skill, hopefully more.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
I think t2 carol will be a no brainer - perm invul from binary explosion and +36% dmg/speed/crit for 13s on 17.5s cooldown.

Will wait to see how much stat increase she gets at t2 before calling it godlike.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

(It's you!)

Xenochrist posted:

I was just gunna post about this but from the hype vid it looks like he is doing a new (different) spinning move with his hammer with the new uniform, so I'd guess that it will change at least one skill, hopefully more.

My Thor is maxed mastery wise but I've never really used him, I'm hoping he becomes viable though.

I hope Sif's uniform makes her a better character though, she was one of my first 6*s and I haven't used her since December. Still disappointed about Jane not getting her T2, though.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Jane / Angela / Destroyer / Loki are shoe ins for a mid-month mini update IMO, especially since I'm sure they'll be patching in a Christmas event in two weeks.

My main question is if I should mega-6 any of the new people instantly. Hard to say just looking at the skill descriptions though. I like Hela's anti-buff stuff and could use more villains in the lineup but who the hell knows. :shrug:

Also, my Thanos is at 5* with like ~1K BAM on hand (he needs 3.2K for 6*) should I just finish him up or head to Odin? We'll see!

NmareBfly fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Dec 6, 2016

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

NmareBfly posted:

Also, my Thanos is at 5* with like ~1K BAM on hand (he needs 3.2K for 6*) should I just finish him up or head to Odin? We'll see!

I'm in exactly the same spot leaning heavily toward "gently caress it, I'm finishing Thanos". Hopefully the new co-op mode will speed up the rate we get BAM.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I would go ahead and be done with it and knock out Thomas. Just get it over with.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
Yeah, Thanos won't stop being an amazing character.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I would go ahead and be done with it and knock out Thomas. Just get it over with.

Edit: Update: still no word on the ticket or message I sent to night nurse on reddit. I think they have spent my 3.50 on a margarita.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Edit: Update: still no word on the ticket or message I sent to night nurse on reddit. I think they have spent my 3.50 on a margarita.

Check spam by any chance? My customer support messages go there. I had this happen too and it got fixed really quickly.

Don't know why business to make money Netmarbu doesn't want to take your $3.50 maybe they are racist!???

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Check spam by any chance? My customer support messages go there. I had this happen too and it got fixed really quickly.

Don't know why business to make money Netmarbu doesn't want to take your $3.50 maybe they are racist!???

They took my money and aren't giving me anything in return. It's just like prom all over again.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

It's over. Bye bye Whopper sammich. You never scored. I did not get the $3.50 back.

FECKING NETMARBU!!!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I could have paid for like 4 bus rides.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Should we set up a gofundme? :ohdear:

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I had an issue earlier and in the apple receipt email there was a super easy way to issue an automatic refund through apple. I haven't even actually checked if it worked but we'll see how important that $3.50 plays into my life.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
How long has the ticket been in? It might take a few days.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

I could have paid for like 4 bus rides.

holy poo poo your bus fare is like 75 cents?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I legit don't know how much bus fare is I live in a city with no real public transportation.

RatHat posted:

How long has the ticket been in? It might take a few days.

1 full day. 1 day without enough for a Starbucks coffee.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Oh good call. Yeah I refunded it on iTunes and that's how it worked. Keke Netmarbu wrote me (I at least imagine in my heart and dreams, it was the Netmarbu monster who wrote me) and said there was a processing error and it just hung there. I hit refund and tried again and it worked.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Hype Video #2:

https://youtu.be/GLx_Cx_OozY

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!

I'm loving the metal gear solid style exclamation marks on the enchantress skill

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

why does the old man have the master sword

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Tom Gorman posted:

why does the old man have the master sword

It's a glow in the dark sword cool!!!

Also don't forget you'ns, we gonna log into channel 859 when the ol patch comes up so we can talk about :ducksiren: FAT VOLSTAGG :ducksiren: the goon we all strive to become.

CHANNEL 859. Where the big boys play...like Volstagg

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Should I join goons? Is there a goon alliance I can join and mooch off of?

FadedReality
Sep 5, 2007

Okurrrr?

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Should I join goons? Is there a goon alliance I can join and mooch off of?

Yeah there are a few in the OP, worst alliance has plenty of spots. Post your username so you can get some goon friends too.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

FadedReality posted:

Yeah there are a few in the OP, worst alliance has plenty of spots. Post your username so you can get some goon friends too.

Username is adragonyouguys I think. I'll have to look when it comes back up.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
gonna get that silky johnson costume

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Gonna buy the webstume ASAP.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Oh and everybody should play with goons. Got a real chill and cool community here. I think any guild can make some room for any of you. Big bonuses being ina guild too. Especially one with goons like BUTTDAD.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Join whichever guild I'm in so you can hear me bitch about repeating taskmaster intros and me trying to get fuckin' T2 Gwen up without paying for that poo poo.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Do what Dias said. Good call.

Then join channel 859 in :ducksiren: 45 minutes :ducksiren: and Dias will continue to bitch about it. I'm sure it rocks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Especially one with goons like BUTTDAD.

Huge fan of BUTTDAD. Terrific.

• Locked thread