Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Can Of Worms posted:

Speaking of King... there's a new side chapter with him!

He is the greatest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
Truly the strongest man on earth.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Can Of Worms posted:

I'm dying

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

Can Of Worms posted:

loving perfect.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
:perfect:

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Even knowing what I know, this panel still gave me chills. That is the power of One's storytelling the power of the Murata's illustrations King's power!

As an aside, King looks ludicrously bishounen in the panel where he says, "I'll give you what you want."

Schwarzwald fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Dec 6, 2016

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I am happy that King and Saitama are really good friends.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I kind of feel bad for Genos honestly.
He is a jobber whose purpose is to set the threat level for the arc. Saitama isn't really that interested in him, or anyone else besides K I N G on a friend level. Not that he dislikes people either, he just doesn't really engage with them. It's just kind of like he's superfluous because he can't fight so well and when Saitama wants to bro it up, he goes and hangs out with the strongest hero, K I N G.

Genos definitely wants Santana's respect and to be his bestie, but the competition is too fierce.

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp

Can Of Worms posted:

Wow yeah, the King gag is nowhere near getting old. That dude is just... the strongest dude. I goddamned love it.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Josuke Higashikata posted:

He is a jobber whose purpose is to set the threat level for the arc. Saitama isn't really that interested in him, or anyone else besides K I N G on a friend level. Not that he dislikes people either, he just doesn't really engage with them. It's just kind of like he's superfluous because he can't fight so well and when Saitama wants to bro it up, he goes and hangs out with the strongest hero, K I N G.

Genos definitely wants Santana's respect and to be his bestie, but the competition is too fierce.

The thing is, outside of Genos admiration for Saitama, they really don't have much in common.

Also I don't think Genos and Santana would get along because Pillar Men and Cyborgs are natural foes.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Autocorrect is the worst I hate it.

I agree though.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
King is so cool

Josuke Higashikata posted:

genos is trying so hard, i just want him to win anything god bless him

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

I yiffed two people at once and all I got was laughed at.
I'm crying here.

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL

Can Of Worms posted:

Haha that's giving off a serious Angel Densetsu vibe.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

I can't wait to see King's true glory animated.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
King is the saikyou hero

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
The sheer phenomenal cosmic power of these misunderstandings is great.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous

KittenofDoom posted:

I've read that manga too it's about a really strong and scary guy who starts fights with everyone and has a monstrous heart. It's really cool and I recommend it to everyone who likes how cool and serious this manga is.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Ironically the next magna that guy wrote was Claymore, a story of little pretty girls who fight monsters and are actually monsters at heart.

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
king is the greatest :worship:

also his laptop is named the king pad

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL

sharktamer posted:

I've read that manga too it's about a really strong and scary guy who starts fights with everyone and has a monstrous heart. It's really cool and I recommend it to everyone who likes how cool and serious this manga is.
Also by the same guy that did Claymore! You can see his style develop during the series.

Angel Densetsu is better.

giffan
Jul 10, 2012
https://twitter.com/tonarinoyj/status/805683067692064768

If I'm reading this right, next update will be 42-pages of Atomic Samurai and his disciples.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
King's fights end without a single punch being thrown.

None Punch Man.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

sharktamer posted:

This is wrong because Seiichirou actually is really strong and my friend.

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp

Say Nothing posted:

None Punch Man.

Yessssssssss

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

Words cannot describe just how terrible Vietnamese are.

Say Nothing posted:

None Punch Man.

:aaaaa:

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy

Say Nothing posted:

None Punch Man.
Are we allowed to emptyquote in Eh Dee Tee Are Double You?

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

Say Nothing posted:

None Punch Man.

good

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

hey girl you up posted:

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

Say Nothing posted:

None Punch Man.

hey girl you up posted:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
please send that emptyquote to whoever makes this comic so they can make a comic spinoff about none punch man

RedMagus
Nov 16, 2005

Male....Female...what does it matter? Power is beautiful, and I've got the power!
Grimey Drawer
Genos and Saitama remind me of Mob & Reigan in MP100. Eventually Genos is going to realize that Saitama isn't the person he built him up to be in his head, but still the hero that he can believe in. Saitama and King I'm glad to see hanging around together, they remind me of some of the goofballs in my gaming group: nothing really similar but just good personalities that are comfortable with each other's goofiness.

Hopefully we will see more growth from him in coming chapters, especially if he continues to deal with the A1 jerk.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Zzulu posted:

please send that emptyquote to whoever makes this comic so they can make a comic spinoff about none punch man

Twatted a screenshot to the OnePunchMan twitter account.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

KittenofDoom posted:

there's a chapter called three sided dad fight

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Thank you for introducing me to Angel Densetsu, thread.

It was good.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Yes it is.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Xarbala posted:

Thank you for introducing me to Angel Densetsu, thread.

It was good.

Same here. I started reading the first chapter after it was linked here and got hooked straight away. Finished all 84 chapters over the past two days and it was real good.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

special guest appearances this chapter

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Yeah, remember that tournament that was supposed to be like the focus of this arc?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

JosephWongKS posted:

Same here. I started reading the first chapter after it was linked here and got hooked straight away. Finished all 84 chapters over the past two days and it was real good.

I just found out that the mangaka of Angel Densetsus followed it up with Claymore as his next series. That's one hell of a genre shift.