Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

don't post smoka's whip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

jfc notch. go out into the world and get to know people, and dont scare the locals you dolt

Does he come from the country where they still have the blackface santa guy buy say its totally not racist?

Beast of Bourbon posted:

he throws crazy parties there all the time, a friend of mine DJs there occasionally and says that i can come next time.

like felicia day and stuff go.
lol yea ok. when you go, tell him how much you like the new zachtronics game and ask him if he's played it.

KoRMaK fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Dec 7, 2016

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Beast of Bourbon posted:

he throws crazy parties there all the time, a friend of mine DJs there occasionally and says that i can come next time.

like felicia day and stuff go.

i mean i'm sure it's happened a nonzero amount of times but c'mon even this dude throws a yearly party that people fight to get into

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

rocky dennis faked his death?!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
The marathon is invite-only via an application process. Before BNAT 5 in 2003, there were typically two ways to gain admittance – one for Austin residents that usually involved some event (such as BNAT 4 in 2002 having a costume contest at a horror movie screening at an abandoned mental institution on Halloween), then a separate one for those not in the Central Texas area. After BNAT 5, the application process was changed to internet-only involving several essay-style questions and submissions of pictures, which is then used to create a yearbook with all the registered attendees. Competition to get in is fierce, as 10,000 or more applicants attempt to gain one of the approximately 200 seats. This system was put into place to ensure that only die-hard film fans would be in attendance as well as to be fair, as attendance is limited to the seating capacity of the Alamo Drafthouse.

why

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

nature's ways of saying 'stay away'

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

spankmeister posted:

Universe sucked for the most part, and when it finally started getting good it got canceled.

Universe was never good.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

SmokaDustbowl posted:

lol there are 2 rub and tugs within 5 minutes of me. one of them is incredible human trafficking level shady, I've never seen anyone go in or out

there was one on the way to my high school and it was funny/terrible watching the owner smoke a cigar and oversee his stilettoed employees shovel the sidewalk

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

this guy fucks

animes

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i mean i'm sure it's happened a nonzero amount of times but c'mon even this dude throws a yearly party that people fight to get into

Incrediboy really let himself go

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Lol, ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqIQvE5R1tU&t=105s

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
metallica can get hosed forever for denouncing napster

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST

this flavour of vehicle used to be loving everywhere including my garage but now i see it less and less and its kinda sad but also a result of kids not caring about getting a drivers license and RUNNING IN THE 90s all night long and just catching the bus/driving their parents camry or w/e which i guess is cool too

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

also for everything they've done since probably 1988 being garbage

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
There are some people that look more metal the older they get, and the members of metallica are not those people.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

you guys are clicking play and seeing why i posted it right?

its timestamped to get to the part

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FingHFwW3Ks

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice
reminder that reality tv star donald trump is going to be president because barack hussein obama was president because jeri ryans husband wanted her to suck some dudes dick

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QhusT8fGBs

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

The marathon is invite-only via an application process. Before BNAT 5 in 2003, there were typically two ways to gain admittance – one for Austin residents that usually involved some event (such as BNAT 4 in 2002 having a costume contest at a horror movie screening at an abandoned mental institution on Halloween), then a separate one for those not in the Central Texas area. After BNAT 5, the application process was changed to internet-only involving several essay-style questions and submissions of pictures, which is then used to create a yearbook with all the registered attendees. Competition to get in is fierce, as 10,000 or more applicants attempt to gain one of the approximately 200 seats. This system was put into place to ensure that only die-hard film fans would be in attendance as well as to be fair, as attendance is limited to the seating capacity of the Alamo Drafthouse.

why

i really liked ain't it cool news back in the day for updates on those hobbit movies and x-men 1 and whatnot and always thought the cartoon pic of the fat ginger dude was funny

then seeing his actual pic #whoa

for some reason i don't get the appeal of sitting with 200 other people facing a screen and knowing that any of them could be super mecha godzilla though

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

akadajet posted:

don't post smoka's whip

bitch as if I'd rock any of that scrub rear end anime

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

SmokaDustbowl posted:

bitch as if I'd rock any of that scrub rear end anime

we all know you're a fan of different kinds of rear end anime

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
cyborgs and spaceships are dope as gently caress

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
when i go to notch's house i will take pics and bring a yos-shibboleth for them

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
also you can paste timestamped youtube vidoes now without editing the poo poo by hand, when did this happen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqb2cnha7KE&t=205s

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Beast of Bourbon posted:

I was gonna say puke in his washing machine but on further reflection I don't think dude has one or would know how to use it

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

SmokaDustbowl posted:

http://www.pntgrm.com/the-senpai

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

pressing like but nothings happening

El Laucha
Oct 9, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

I'm glad someone else shares this feeling

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
piss on notch's floor like that crazy guy from sexy beast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U78bJm0ovBQ&t=38s

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Synthbuttrange posted:

pressing like but nothings happening

even bad people don't deserve death

at least that's what i'd have said a few years back

these days though i'm not afraid to say the world is a better place without this prick

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/BenghaziExpert/status/806328535690473472

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

WE WANT ZE MONEY LEBOWSKI

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

lol bitch is sexting over a loving fax

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
hold on baby I gotta xerox my dick then fax it to you

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

SmokaDustbowl posted:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Beast of Bourbon posted:

leave an upper decker in every bathroom

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Improbable Lobster posted:

leave an upper decker in every bathroom

notch has a massive house dude, he's probably taken so many shits in so many bathrooms he just forgets about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

i'm the filename

• Locked thread