Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

At least it's not another Hamilton cartoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!

rum sodomy Rainbow Dash posted:

I feel like certain cartoonists are going to be surprised when the Clinton Foundation is still around several years from now.

I'm a bit weirded out at how much traction that got. The CF pretty consistently gets pretty decent marks from orgs that track and rate charities, so seeing even people on the left act like it was a Super PAC or the Clintons slush fund was really odd.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Schizotek posted:

I'm a bit weirded out at how much traction that got. The CF pretty consistently gets pretty decent marks from orgs that track and rate charities, so seeing even people on the left act like it was a Super PAC or the Clintons slush fund was really odd.

alt righters legit think a pizza place is a pedo ring

the media did the dumb "cover idiots breathlessly with no attempt to point out truth" dance as well

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Schizotek posted:

I'm a bit weirded out at how much traction that got.

If the media hadn't given equal coverage it would have looked like they were being unfair to the monstrously incompetent and carelessly corrupt brute who ran for President purely as a publicity stunt to get more leverage on a reality television deal with NBC.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

...I. What?

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

rum sodomy Rainbow Dash posted:

I feel like certain cartoonists are going to be surprised when the Clinton Foundation is still around several years from now.

No, no, the Clinton Foundation was just a money-laundering scheme to become president! Now that she's not running anymore, she'll obviously shut it down. Besides, what kind of person would bother giving money to help poor children in Africa if they can't expect favors from the future president in return?

Schizotek posted:

I mean, I don't buy into any of the conspiracies, but it would be pretty tricky for a president to be running a non-governmental charity at the same time. Not nearly as bad as running an international hotel chain for profit, but still.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hostile V posted:

...I. What?
The left is the real violent reactionaries.

I am not sure I'm going to make it these next four years.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Tiler Kiwi posted:

alt righters legit think a pizza place is a pedo ring

the media did the dumb "cover idiots breathlessly with no attempt to point out truth" dance as well

My conservative co-workers just "know" that the Clinton Foundation is funneling the money directly into her pockets and none of it actually goes to charity. Any evidence to the contrary is clearly falsified bias.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

World Famous W posted:

The left is the real violent reactionaries.

I am not sure I'm going to make it these next four years.

America made it through the Bush years, they'll get through the next 8 (hopefully only the next 4!) and with any luck it'll be followed up with something magical like Obama again.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Jurgan posted:

I mean, I don't buy into any of the conspiracies, but it would be pretty tricky for a president to be running a non-governmental charity at the same time. Not nearly as bad as running an international hotel chain for profit, but still.
It's almost like both of the Clintons were going to separate themselves from the Foundation if they didn't get hosed by the Electoral College!

FicusArt
Dec 27, 2014

Why would I draw dudes when I could be drawing literally anything else?

Hostile V posted:

...I. What?

Fascists are to be destroyed, not debated

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

America made it through the Bush years, they'll get through the next 8 (hopefully only the next 4!) and with any luck it'll be followed up with something magical like Obama again.

Yea and maybe the next Obama won't transform into a different person between the campaign trail and the White House.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Chip Bok posted:

The elite made a monkey of Trump before the election
Trump is the elite. He is now a pampered, out of touch, billionaire politician stocking his cabinet with cronies, boot-lickers, and family.
This may be what irks me the most about all these sort of talking points: somehow, despite everything, Trump's manufactured message that he's an everyday guy and has nothing to do with these so-called "elites" actually took hold and people believe it.

"Boy it sure is easy making my opposition look bad when I can draw them doing literally anything I want! Hey everyone look, here's a liberal punching a woman for politely disagreeing with him! What bastards!"

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

I won't be satisfied until Toles' Trump is so wide that is always goes past both sides of the panel.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

If you want a picture of the future, imagine posting YouveGotSomeGrowingUpToDoHitler.jpg over and over, page after page, forever.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Mantis42 posted:

Yea and maybe the next Obama won't transform into a different person between the campaign trail and the White House.

He is a great president and you're going to miss him a lot.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

Vib Rib posted:

Trump is the elite. He is now a pampered, out of touch, billionaire politician stocking his cabinet with cronies, boot-lickers, and family.
This may be what irks me the most about all these sort of talking points: somehow, despite everything, Trump's manufactured message that he's an everyday guy and has nothing to do with these so-called "elites" actually took hold and people believe it.

There's a weird grain of truth to it, inasmuch as Trump has never been respected by the really rich/fashionable New Yorkers, and his bitterness over this is an important part of his personality issues. (Or maybe his lovely personality is why they never liked him. Probably some of both.)

.Edward Penischin
Jun 5, 2008

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

I never could understand the appeal of Andy Kapp.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Glottis actually has empathy though. And is good at at least one thing. Plus he fixed up my car :v:

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

So who is Trump's pick to head the Department of Death?

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Trapezium Dave posted:

So who is Trump's pick to head the Department of Death?

Tom Price was announced weeks ago.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Also, if she's in orbit, unless it's a decaying orbit (which I guess it must be, because dinosaurs, comet), RECOUNTS with a Hillary face must be enormous if it's appearing at that size to two landbound dinosaurs.

Also those are clearly Jurassic-era dinosaurs and palm trees didn't exist then gently caress IT REALLY TAKES ME OUT OF IT

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I'm glad we'll have a liberal answer to Wormbama via Toles's squat Trump

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on red, white and blue Brexit – For weeks after the EU referendum, the only description Theresa May gave was “Brexit means Brexit”, but now the prime minister has a new slogan – “a red, white and blue Brexit”."

Telegraph:

Independent:

Train and track operations to be reunited in rail revamp

Times:

May seeks 'new chapter' in Gulf relations ahead of Bahrain visit

Mail:
Mac on... Britain's failing education system

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

http://comicsingreece.blogspot.dk/2016/12/10-trump.html

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost
No button. No button. You're the button

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

I want to believe that's a straight-up reference to Elektra: Assassin.

:allears:

prefect fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Dec 7, 2016

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

I can explain this one. During week after the election, I got invited to dinner at a "friend's." There was a lot of commotion there about some video circulating Facebook about someone labeled a Trump supporter getting pulled out of a car and beaten.

I refused to get pulled into it, and my only commentary was that I stopped using Facebook nearly 3 years ago now, and I've never missed it.

.Edward Penischin
Jun 5, 2008

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Remember when I hit your sister, Eddie? I looked just....like....THIIIIIIIISSSSSS!!!!!!

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Pittsburgh and Philly are the only things to prevent PA from becoming hell on Earth and it pisses me off that those suburbanites in places like Westmoreland county rat hosed this state because those fuckers hate Allegheny county because god forbid they pay taxes

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Reminder. Hillary got the largest number of votes of any presidential candidate save Obama

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Trump voters voted for a man mocking a physically handicapped person. Personally I'll never forgive him for that.

https://youtu.be/TqtoUFW5svQ

This is the man you want to lead our nation. I'd take Bush and zombie Reagan over this.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Hell yes, this is the good stuff.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Selachian posted:

where we're going, we won't need eyes to see

poo poo, America really is like Event Horizon, aren't we.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

"We called them snowflakes, SJWs, shills, elitists, and backed a candidate who can barely go a moment without calling people names, why do they keep calling us names?"

• Locked thread