Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Zyla posted:

oh nooooo

joints and jammies sounds like an amazing slumber party kinda nite

:agreed: tuesdays at my house are called J's n Jackie's

or joints n jammies, which is what I actually said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

J's and Jackies is the name of our Thursday night bowling league where everyone is wearing a shirt with the name Jackie on it

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I'm sitting in a wheelchair in a jetway with no heating in near-freezing temperatures. AMA

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Munchables posted:

I'm sitting in a wheelchair in a jetway with no heating in near-freezing temperatures. AMA

hi why isn't anyone bringing you a h*cking blanket? you deserve a d*nged warm blanket. i hope they let you go in somewhere warm and give you a nice warm beverage at no cost soon.

vanisher

Munchables posted:

Is the jetway pretty

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

StandardVC10

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

vanisher posted:

Is the jetway pretty

in my experience jetways rarely are

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?
I briefly had to wear TWO pairs of PJ pants earlier in order to venture safely out into the freezing Canadian winter. Now I'm safely back indoors, with one pair of jammies and a fuzzy blanket, so it's all good.

I also got to punch a small child this evening, because he insisted on attending the adult karate class instead of going home after the kids were done, but he took it like a champ and possibly even enjoyed it, so that was also great (also I didn't punch him very hard because I'm not a monster).

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Fanky Malloons posted:

I briefly had to wear TWO pairs of PJ pants earlier in order to venture safely out into the freezing Canadian winter. Now I'm safely back indoors, with one pair of jammies and a fuzzy blanket, so it's all good.

I also got to punch a small child this evening, because he insisted on attending the adult karate class instead of going home after the kids were done, but he took it like a champ and possibly even enjoyed it, so that was also great (also I didn't punch him very hard because I'm not a monster).

what is canadian winter like? i have always imagined that the snowflakes individually whisper "sorry" as they fall on your tongue.

Munchables

It was not a pretty jetway, none of these jetways are pretty and they are all cold. But it's kinda ok because I have a sweater from an army surplus store. And now I get burgerville. Mmmm pepper bacon cheeseburger and waffle fries mmm.

StandardVC10

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

hamjobs posted:

what is canadian winter like? i have always imagined that the snowflakes individually whisper "sorry" as they fall on your tongue.

If it's anything like Maine winter it's pretty darn cold

Rushi

by Smythe

Munchables posted:

why does someone have to be president to get a blanket with their wheelchair?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Munchables

Rushi posted:

why does someone have to be president to get a blanket with their wheelchair?

It wasn't my wheelchair :ssh:

FluffieDuckie

Did you steal the wheelchair?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Munchables

FluffieDuckie posted:

Did you steal the wheelchair?

No, I push people at the airport, and SOMETIMES they tip.

vanisher

Munchables posted:

It was not a pretty jetway, none of these jetways are pretty and they are all cold. But it's kinda ok because I have a sweater from an army surplus store. And now I get burgerville. Mmmm pepper bacon cheeseburger and waffle fries mmm.

A happy ending. I could be down for waffle fries right now.

Rushi

by Smythe

Munchables posted:

You went from thief of the disabled to pretty nice person really quick there.

----------------

Munchables

Rushi posted:

You went from thief of the disabled to pretty nice person really quick there.

I like to keep my audience on their toes (or off and in a wheelchair, as the case may be).

Piso Mojado

so what's your angle? do you rob them?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Munchables posted:

please be more careful, you might hurt them when they fall out

Munchables

Piso Mojado posted:

so what's your angle? do you rob them?

I rob them of the long walk to baggage claim :evilbuddy:

Piso Mojado

oh I got it. you tell then that you won't accept tips and when they aren't suspecting you steal their id and begin siphoning their social security checks. Right?

vanisher

Munchables posted:

the long (walk) con

Munchables

vanisher posted:

the long (walk) con

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Munchables posted:

next time i am at the airport i'm just going to tip someone pushing wheelchairs because that is a hard and sometimes thankless job. you guys sit out in all sorts of weather just so people can bitch that you're not getting them from place to place fast, and i want you to know you are appreciated.

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?

hamjobs posted:

Imagine, if you will, that the air is so cold that your nose hair freezes when you inhale. The wind blows snow directly into your face as you walk down the street, so you have to scrunch your eyes almost shut so that you can still sort of see. You enter a building and can't open your eyes all the way for a few seconds because your eyelashes are frozen together; then your eye-ice melts and it looks like you're crying with relief and asking yourself why you live here. Then you turn around and go right back outside because you forgot to go to Tim Hortons, goddammit.

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Oh, like tip as in give money. I thought you meant they were tipping over and I got worried. It's much better your way

Also look at my cat:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Fanky Malloons posted:

Imagine, if you will, that the air is so cold that your nose hair freezes when you inhale. The wind blows snow directly into your face as you walk down the street, so you have to scrunch your eyes almost shut so that you can still sort of see. You enter a building and can't open your eyes all the way for a few seconds because your eyelashes are frozen together; then your eye-ice melts and it looks like you're crying with relief and asking yourself why you live here. Then you turn around and go right back outside because you forgot to go to Tim Hortons, goddammit.

i'm a former timmy ho (reformed, over 15 years) and i still love them and would walk through downtown montreal at rush hour in january for timbits. that said: why are there green-brown balls this year? why? it is bad. also please have 2 cups of coffee for me, thank.

Munchables

hamjobs posted:

next time i am at the airport i'm just going to tip someone pushing wheelchairs because that is a hard and sometimes thankless job. you guys sit out in all sorts of weather just so people can bitch that you're not getting them from place to place fast, and i want you to know you are appreciated.

Thank you very much :o
I've been lucky enough to never have a rude passenger, but November and this week have been pretty awful in tips for me. Tonight I made 30 bucks, and one night I got a 60 dollar tip, but other than 2 other nights I've made 12 or less bucks every night :(

Rushi

by Smythe

I Was The Fury posted:

Oh, like tip as in give money. I thought you meant they were tipping over and I got worried. It's much better your way

Also look at my cat:

i believe in this little hero in his quest

----------------

bean mom

good nite byob what a wonderful birthday~

----------------

joke_explainer

its so cold!!

Plebian Parasite

Florida Yobber here, it rained in the morning and stayed a nice 73 most of the day. A pretty nice December so far.

Rushi

by Smythe
Its been 35f-45f here. Not too rainy lately. Just kinda nice and crisp usually :3:

I get to take the train today!! Just an hour each way home and back but I always have fun, it goes though a lot of nice country and by forests and all kinds of pretty stuff. But I'm taking it to take my finals which is kinda lame.

----------------

Senior Management

About to borrow a car to go to work in the cold dark rain sans working heater.

:jerry:

Rushi

by Smythe

Vynar posted:

About to borrow a car to go to work in the cold dark rain sans working heater.

did the car in your sig break down???

----------------

Senior Management

Rushi posted:

did the car in your sig break down???

I accidentally ran over a thankfully empty at the time McDonalds in it and neither one of us really benefited from the exchange.

:jerry:

Rushi

by Smythe
drat such bad timing now that its too cold for the seahorses :(

----------------

social vegan

hamjobs posted:

here we haven't got snow yet, just cold and angry shoppers

social vegan

the tims near me keeps trying to sell me whoopie pie donuts and i'm like, jeez let me get a drink first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadly_pudding

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

social vegan posted:

the tims near me keeps trying to sell me whoopie pie donuts and i'm like, jeez let me get a drink first

H*CK that sounds amazing. Stop inventing insane donuts! I'm trying not to be such a fatty :<