Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Is royofca still dead?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MISTAKE SO BIG THAT 80 GRIT CAN'T FIX IT!
:smug:

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Is royofca still dead?

As much as your GF forum account.

RhoA
Jul 20, 2014

Venom Snake posted:

Much like anything in EVE it's at its most fun when done in Wormholes. I mined a phoenix in GOKU a few months back while watching anime

Oh hey everyone, look who's back.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

frozenphil posted:

:boom:

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

frozenphil posted:

:drat:

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
what retard is vetting these recruits? come on...
https://zkillboard.com/character/956810896/

kick ascee!

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

nex posted:

kick ascee!

The answer is noone, ASCEE isn't even requiring their members to submit APIs.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
haha he was in tishu and now he is in goonswarm fleet

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

evilweasel posted:

because you thought i posted it, meaning you copied and pasted it from somewhere that wasn't the actual post

Phaw, don't bother trying to use reason or rational thought. This is mandozer here.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

RhoA posted:

Oh hey everyone, look who's back.

how you been tolstoy

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
guess im getting paranoid, eve can do that to you ive noticed :shobon:

Jbz
Jun 6, 2011

nex posted:

kick ascee!

They let in simplejack mcprofit, into capswarm as well. Ascee members are subhumans.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Jbz posted:

They let in simplejack mcprofit, into capswarm as well. Ascee members are subhumans.

:agreed: we preemptively made a note ascee rule in MiniLuv, with exceptions made for outstanding members, like that one guy who gave us Intel on a 17b isk freighter that we had already been stalking for 10 minutes.

Also a no-a-lot-of-corps rule as well.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

evilweasel posted:

because you thought i posted it, meaning you copied and pasted it from somewhere that wasn't the actual post

no I didn't I just felt like pasting it into a quote of yours

it came from a link to the reddit post on PL forums

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

DisgracelandUSA posted:

:agreed: we preemptively made a note ascee rule in MiniLuv, with exceptions made for outstanding members, like that one guy who gave us Intel on a 17b isk freighter that we had already been stalking for 10 minutes.

Also a no-a-lot-of-corps rule as well.

a "no boats" rule also :colbert:

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

a "no boats" rule also :colbert:

I tried to watch boat today - I managed to get through the ad and got a good thirty second dose of boat before I realized my mistake.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

So there's a big "gently caress cap ships" sentiment, or at least it seems alot of people like saying that. Why is that? Did they change gameplay dramatically on inclusion?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Dandywalken posted:

So there's a big "gently caress cap ships" sentiment, or at least it seems alot of people like saying that. Why is that? Did they change gameplay dramatically on inclusion?

lots of poors hate things they are too poor to afford, much like in real life how the poor bernies try and stop the rich trumps from having their money

4th Horseman
Jun 3, 2011
There are people who are rich enough to have them who also hate them

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

lots of poors hate things they are too poor to afford, much like in real life how the poor bernies try and stop the rich trumps from having their money

:agreed: I could buy more than a few supers, but I kinda hate that they are in the game, as they are implemented. I think there could be a way that they could be good for eve, but not as they currently are.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Dandywalken posted:

Not all caps overall, the supercaps are what people mostly take issue with. The whole idea at implementation of titans was that they'd be scarce due to cost. This is horrible for balancing things, and now there are tons of them. :ccp:

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.
Caps own. Carriers, Dreadnoughts, Force Auxiliaries are cool and good and fun to use.

Supercaps can get hosed, though.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Yeah my bad, I meant Super Capitals.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I found out that I am located in a CO2 station in OE-something, that was interesting!

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

supercapitals are fun as heck you're all just bitter poors

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
yeah I'm actually gonna get a hel they are good and cool and fibo speed bonus is pretty :slick:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I'm definitely a poor, but I want a super anyway. Also a larger class of titan-dwarfing space-dick that has a death blossom weapon and can annihilate wh entrances.

vulvamancer
Oct 2, 2006

Yes! It all makes sense! We may be freaks, but we're freaks with teeth, and claws, and magic wands! And together, we can stand up to Farquaad!

Bilirubin posted:

Nonsense. Please by all means share your opinion on strategy with Asher right before a large station timer battle. He loves the input.

What better time to plan than in the middle of the fight?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

death to supers

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Viva Miriya posted:

death to supers

:barf:

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Viva Miriya posted:

death to supers

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Dandywalken posted:

Mainly because the only experience that is worse than fighting supers is having to pilot, support and move around supers in the first place. But supers are the nuclear weapons of Eve. The end to any argument comes down to who can field the most supers at the given location.

People have them because they feel the need too but as a whole they undermine the enjoyment for both parties. Even if that one drop to secure victory can feel great. It is accompanied by months of risky and headache inducing logistics.

What's this ascendance corp anyway?

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Buff supers?

MacPac
Jun 2, 2006

Grimey Drawer
My wh corp with max 25 people active has a superkill as our white whale. We can kill carriers all day long on autopilot, but holding down a super long enough to get critical mass of tacklers and dps is proving hard. So far I've been part of 3 failed super kills, but our methods and player skill is always getting better so I think we'll get one eventually.
As such I think they are cool and fun, lol if u have to fight a fleet of them though. :shobon:

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
doesn't seem to be a problem if you've got a cache of dreads to jump though just sayin

MacPac
Jun 2, 2006

Grimey Drawer
We live in a c2 so that's not a option.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Is royofca still dead?

Is this an actual person who passed away?

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

VideoGames posted:

Is this an actual person who passed away?

Yes.

He's part of Goon history and goon famous for tipping an alliance by the name of RISE into failure cascade by bombarding their systems with propoganda. If you have access to goonfleet.com and the wiki:

https://wiki.goonfleet.com/User:RoyofCA

https://wiki.goonfleet.com/People_of_RISE

Unfortunately he also blew he own brains out. He was posthumously awarded a gif of his own on the goonfleet forums:

Carth Dookie fucked around with this message at 10:14 on Dec 7, 2016

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
eh carth handled it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
I will say that is my least favorite of all our wiki pages btw. It's the darkest part of our "humor" and needs to be archived with an actual biographical page not written by a 12 year old ESL flunktard, or else there needs to be nothing there at all.

• Locked thread