Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rushi

by Smythe
OPEN IT O:

I'm gonna like this thread all of you guys must be gift getting superstars O:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout

i brought my gift inside today but it was as i was headed out the door to drive 3 hours for a funeral and im still not back but pictures should be coming within the next 24 hours once im home and get to open it

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

my gift is going to be a two-boxer because i'm cutting it way close on this other thing, so, there you go.

FluffieDuckie

i'm kind of worried about mr willsauce :ohdear:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Manifisto

FluffieDuckie posted:

he'll be fine, unless . . .

well I guess let's hope he's not allergic to beestings

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FluffieDuckie posted:

me too. i hope his box wasn't full of hamsters for real; they can get kinda bitey when they're hangry.

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

fun fact in mafia secret santa someone actually sent live bees and they got sent back

MrWillsauce

A box!

An envelope! From a party demon!

Oh my goodness, a letter from Satan himself! He does exist! And he sent me stuff for my flesh! Satan rules!

And there's a card in there too, imploring me to guess what... I wonder where this is going

my heart is melting. I can't stop grinning. Oh my god. This is all too good and nice and perfect and funny oh my god. Thanks secret byob pal, whoever you are ;)

what could be in here?

Some kind of mysterious contraption. At first I didn't know what the heck this was and thought it was really funny that satan sent me a weird device with no clear use, and that was a good gift. Also I just like the color. But then I learned that it was a scalp massage thingy of some sort, and that's an even better gift! Thanks satan, wow. You really know how to make a guy's carnal animal body feel good. hehehe it's so tingly and weird. I love it

and my other gift from satan is my new favorite t-shirt! Wow! I love it so much! And it's really comfy! Something about it just makes me feel chill and goofy when I put it on. Some kind of hell curse or something probably. Blood magic is dope.

i look great

below satan's gifts is yet another envelope! This one's got a picture of santa on it. I guess he and satan collaborated to make my christmas-birthday gifts. I feel so special! Did you guys know santa looks super evil? Pretty cool

a goofy card! I'll tell you a real card: that santa!

awwwww thanks santa I love you too :)

oh that is just too cute

And my next present is...

definitely the best thing anyone has ever given me in my life. Oh my god I love it so much. Thank you thank you thank you santa. The phrase garbage dick is still funny to me and I don't know why. It's just perfect. I'm gonna hang this up on my wall when I move in a couple weeks. People seeing it without any context will be funny and good. Oh man this is just such a good thing. Goddamn.

I feel so warm and fuzzy inside. Also this shirt is very comfy

Last we have some saltwater taffy! Score! Santa wants me to revel in the pleasures of the flesh just like satan. Man those guys make such a good team. I've actually never had taffy before and I love it!

thank you so much satan and santa and my secret byob painter friend! You're the best! I don't think I've ever been this happy to get gifts before. This is just so thoughtful and lovely. I got assigned to the best secret santer for sure. hail satan

MrWillsauce fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Dec 6, 2016

City of Glompton

hail satan!

that was pretty great, than you for sharing satan's bounty with us

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
hail satan n merr crimmus

them some good gifts

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

vanisher

awesome gifts MrWillsauce this is turning into a fantastic bss folks

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

social vegan

*hangs garbage dick sign on the bathroom door*

death sext

:devil:

Senior Management

hamjobs posted:

the best part of BYOBSS is that alnilam is secretly everyone's santa and we're all getting the dozens and dozens of fresh eggs his chikams keep laying

the problem is that he didn't use any bubblewrap

alnilam defends his home with eggs. If you show up unannounced he will throw eggs at you until you stop besieging his castle. His egg supply is nigh unlimited. If your reflexes are good enough to catch them without breaking them this this is a good way to score free eggs. If you do this enough and are truly lucky, our friend alnilam will get desperate and attempt to cook the eggs and throw delicious omelets at you.

:jerry:

alnilam

City of Glompton posted:

hail satan!

that was pretty great, than you for sharing satan's bounty with us

alnilam

look out, here [my gift] comes! :tfrxmas:

alnilam

there's really only one thread a year where i get to use that smiley and by gawd I'm gonna use it

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

alnilam posted:

there's really only one thread a year where i get to use that smiley and by gawd I'm gonna use it

cause santa claus is mowing you down!

POOL IS CLOSED

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

cause santa claus is mowing you down!

he knows when you are sleeping
he sees when you're awake
he knows if you've been bad or good
he's got a scope for goodness' sake

FluffieDuckie

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

he knows when you are sleeping
he sees when you're awake
he knows if you've been bad or good
he's got a scope for goodness' sake

POOL IS CLOSED

:sweatdrop: my box was marked by usps as in transit to my santee two days ago. did you deliver it, usps?! don't hold back!

MrWillsauce

my guy should get his presents on monday!!! the ups guy asked me hard questions like what his/her name was or what was in the box so I mostly lied because I didn't want to explain. I told him it was for ebay

FluffieDuckie

MrWillsauce posted:

my guy should get his presents on monday!!! the ups guy asked me hard questions like what his/her name was or what was in the box so I mostly lied because I didn't want to explain. I told him it was for ebay

what i did this time bc sometimes they get all bossy about using proper names or having a good return address is i brought 3 different packages and started shoving them at them while also saying i needed some tape and asking about the holiday stamps. if you keep them talking and distracted they don't pay attention so much to the words on your package and your odds of making a clean getaway are much better

POOL IS CLOSED

i live in a college town so the postal officers don't even give a gently caress. the undergrads have already destroyed them

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
Whoever has me should probably put my name on it

FluffieDuckie

super mario batali posted:

Whoever has me should probably put my name on it

edit: nevermind all that that i just wrote. your santa has your name

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

FluffieDuckie posted:

edit: nevermind all that that i just wrote. your santa has your name

Don't dox me :v

FluffieDuckie

i wasn't doxing you. i told you you only provided your first name which was wrong because i was reading my giant excel spreadsheet wrong like a dummy

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

FluffieDuckie posted:

i wasn't doxing you. i told you you only provided your first name which was wrong because i was reading my giant excel spreadsheet wrong like a dummy

Thanks for organizing all this Fluffie

alnilam

POOL IS CLOSED

Manifisto

alnilam

Fluffie is like meta-santa, except to her santee to whom she's also actual-santa

POOL IS CLOSED

fluffie is the best santa :sparkles:

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

social vegan

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

fluffie is the best santa :sparkles:

And/Or Camp Councilor

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

:toot:

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

y'all are sweet. let's wait until we're sure i didn't give the same santee to 2 santas or something before we throw the victory party

also if you guys make me ban someone i'm gonna be SO MAD

• Locked thread