Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

That fat beast couldn't at least go into the Jimmy Johns to use the shitter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

DeusExMachinima posted:

I'm... honestly not sure where the gently caress to post this, but it's deffo awkward sooooo enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKTjh_ykQY

What the gently caress are you talking about

That is loving amazing

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

goose willis posted:

What the gently caress are you talking about

That is loving amazing

I don't usually laugh at commercials, but that one's pretty good.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
2016: half of the icons of the baby boomer generation are dead, Donald Trump somehow became elected president, and Ford has made anime real

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Cartoon

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Pastry of the Year posted:

I'm on my phone, but someone ought to repost those excellent "Sounds of Real America" cassette tape covers for you.

Also, I feel like Andy Dick should be in the photo linked above. I think he's made expelling bodily wastes outside chain retail eateries into an entire phase of his career.

Any excuse to post those is a good excuse

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

DeusExMachinima posted:

I'm... honestly not sure where the gently caress to post this, but it's deffo awkward sooooo enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKTjh_ykQY

krillin you do not need a car you can fly

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
I thought the DBZ one was a little cringy when I saw it, but the Captain Planet one is actually pretty good. Ma-Ti's line made me laugh, at least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MKZkvCppx4

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Any excuse to post those is a good excuse

You forgot Vol 1.

and Vol. 5.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
hello ladies

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Zombie Hug
Jan 29, 2009

Gilbert Gottfried nooooo!

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
It's nice to see Tiny Tim's son is doing well.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Zombie Hug posted:

Gilbert Gottfried nooooo!

Which....which one do you think looks like Gilbert Gottfried?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
FASHUN

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Crotch Cargo :wmwink:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Pastry of the Year posted:

I'm on my phone, but someone ought to repost those excellent "Sounds of Real America" cassette tape covers for you.

Also, I feel like Andy Dick should be in the photo linked above. I think he's made expelling bodily wastes outside chain retail eateries into an entire phase of his career.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggIkshTOhJY

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
You guys eat lunch yet?

Maybe tomorrow.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

You guys eat lunch yet?

Maybe tomorrow.

Hah ha nice try those are just old badger paws.

Right?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

You guys eat lunch yet?

Maybe tomorrow.

Not enough lotion in the world to fix that chalkiness.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Please leave Hans Moleman's feet out of this.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
i remember one of those for which some goon just replied "Praise be to Nurgle" and left it at that

that photo isn't the one; the one i'm thinking of is nastier but gently caress if i'm going to go spelunking for it

edit: never mind i went looking, didn't find it but for future reference, never ever loving do a google image search for "<anything> infection" :barf:

Pittsburgh Lambic has a new favorite as of 21:13 on Dec 7, 2016

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
That looks like it might be a legit medical issue though, not like fungus lady who I always assumed was just neglecting her neck folds.

this post is obviously just to goad someone into posting neck fungus lady

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Solice Kirsk posted:

Not enough lotion in the world to fix that chalkiness.

That poo poo is necrotic as hell my dude

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Does anyone have a list to how many lovely Reddit forums we shut down? Or the original thread? And IIRC one of the goons ended up on Anderson Cooper but maybe that's just my imagination. And the head of "r/rapebait, r/incest, r/picsofdeadkids, r/jailbait, and r/chokeabitch", a gross computer janitor got fired from his job lololol. I love SA.

if it comes up in conversation eg "Reddit had a lot of gross forums" or "glad Reddit got those gross parts shut down" I'm always like, I was part of bringing those down! This cool forum that did it! And then the conversation gets awkward. Nonetheless I am proud of SA.:patriot:

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

Basebf555 posted:

That looks like it might be a legit medical issue though, not like fungus lady who I always assumed was just neglecting her neck folds.

this post is obviously just to goad someone into posting neck fungus lady

Don't post velcroneck, you'll get the thread shut down again.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

You guys eat lunch yet?

Maybe tomorrow.

I'm honestly more wondering what exactly is going on here.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

You know what this is. You know what's behind the curtain but you have to look. You can't NOT know. But you already know what and you can't help yourself. It eats at you. Gnawing on your very thoughts until it can no longer be ignored.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

You guys eat lunch yet?

Maybe tomorrow.

They look like ogre feet.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

oldpainless posted:

You know what this is. You know what's behind the curtain but you have to look. You can't NOT know. But you already know what and you can't help yourself. It eats at you. Gnawing on your very thoughts until it can no longer be ignored.

I never noticed the knuckle tats

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I never noticed the knuckle tats

Who could blame you

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

DeusExMachinima posted:

I'm honestly more wondering what exactly is going on here.

my guess is diabetes and cellulitis exacerbated by poor circulation which can be linked to morbid obesity, which also explains the long toenails

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

im pooping! posted:

my guess is diabetes and cellulitis exacerbated by poor circulation which can be linked to morbid obesity, which also explains the long toenails

It's lymphedema.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Thin Privilege posted:

Does anyone have a list to how many lovely Reddit forums we shut down? Or the original thread? And IIRC one of the goons ended up on Anderson Cooper but maybe that's just my imagination. And the head of "r/rapebait, r/incest, r/picsofdeadkids, r/jailbait, and r/chokeabitch", a gross computer janitor got fired from his job lololol. I love SA.

if it comes up in conversation eg "Reddit had a lot of gross forums" or "glad Reddit got those gross parts shut down" I'm always like, I was part of bringing those down! This cool forum that did it! And then the conversation gets awkward. Nonetheless I am proud of SA.:patriot:

On that subject, wasn't there a forum called r/deadniggerjailbait or something utterly repulsive like that? I've always wondered; what was the purpose/topic of that forum, like, what was it designed to encourage the posting of? I've been mildly curious for a while, but not so much that I want deadniggerjailbait to be part of my search history. :tinfoil:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Someone post that other lower leg photo. The one with the absorbant pads on the floor.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Breetai posted:

what was the purpose/topic of that forum

All those forums existed solely to give horrible people a place to "ironically" be horrible and at the same time anonymous

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Picnic Princess posted:

Someone post that other lower leg photo. The one with the absorbant pads on the floor.

No, don't.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Picnic Princess posted:

End of thread incoming...

edit:
In the mean time! Who wants some pictures of the miracle skin cancer "cure" black salve?!

after "cure" for above:

Solice Kirsk has a new favorite as of 22:52 on Dec 7, 2016

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Fun fact: searching for 'leg fungus' doesn't have it come up in the first few pages of GIS, but 'leg fungus somethingawful' sure works a treat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Breetai posted:

Fun fact: searching for 'leg fungus' doesn't have it come up in the first few pages of GIS, but 'leg fungus somethingawful' sure works a treat.

That's fungus? Somehow that makes it better for some reason.

• Locked thread