Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

I wish amazon had let me group all the gifts together into one delivery instead of grouping a couple and just letting the other flow on the currents of the USPS typhoon.

E: let me take this top o the page opportunity to say merry December to you all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
I just found something perfect for my santee. :evilbuddy:

Robot Made of Meat

FluffieDuckie posted:

what i did this time bc sometimes they get all bossy about using proper names or having a good return address is i brought 3 different packages and started shoving them at them while also saying i needed some tape and asking about the holiday stamps. if you keep them talking and distracted they don't pay attention so much to the words on your package and your odds of making a clean getaway are much better

At the risk of sounding terrorist-y or encouraging committing federal crimes, they do not check your return address. So, put down anything you want.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

death sext

you guys. you guys! I got a SECOND present!!!

I gots bone feet!

All the bones are labeled which is really cool. The cat is jealous.

But these aren't just skeleton socks. If you flip them over, you get a handy reflexology chart. Keeping my S I N U S E S healthy will be so easy now.

Thank you so much for these awesome socks, secret Santa! What a wonderful surprise.

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
those are some sweet socks :3: need some cat bone leggings for you friend, with cat paw reflexology

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Android Blues

that is the best gift and i'm jealous. also, great cat

death sext

It's weird, I've been going back through old Oh No Ross and Carrie podcast episodes and the reflexology one was on today :tinfoil:

social vegan

amazing socks! *steps on lego, ears pop*

alnilam

social vegan posted:

amazing socks! *steps on lego, ears pop*

FluffieDuckie

Robot Made of Meat posted:

At the risk of sounding terrorist-y or encouraging committing federal crimes, they do not check your return address. So, put down anything you want.

yeah you'd think that but i've run into problems trying to send stuff without a return address on it. it's beyond their comprehension why i wouldn't put my return address on something.

i usually win that one but really who wants the hassle

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Manifisto

FluffieDuckie posted:

yeah you'd think that but i've run into problems trying to send stuff without a return address on it. it's beyond their comprehension why i wouldn't put my return address on something.

i usually win that one but really who wants the hassle

I think what robot is saying is you could put down a return address of "Captain Nemo, 1234 Nowhere St., Fictionville, AZ 69420" and they would accept it without question, their duty having been fulfilled by the inclusion of a return address, however ridiculous

FluffieDuckie

ah

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

can we all use that as the return address :3

Urodov

it's not impossible to cheat the postal system by sending mail with insufficient postage but the true intended address as the return address. i can't see that working for anything but local addresses though, so it's a pretty weak lifehack/crime.

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

POOL IS CLOSED

fraudin the post office is like stealin catnip from kittons

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

please do not defraud the postal service.

Piso Mojado

hamjobs posted:

please do not defraud the postal service.

If you do, film it and win an av from inri

MrWillsauce

I love my armadillo shirt so much omg

I love my painting even more

I am so happy that someone gave me these things. I can't get over it

I love my cards and letters and satan drawings and weird scalp thing and addictive taffy too

Senior Management

what happens if you provide sufficient postage and mail nothing illegal is sent but set both the delivery address and return address as "FluffieDuckie's House, Far Away State?" I know some people mail things to themselves for reasons like weird copyright ones. But being in a far away state might be weird. Unless of course you were visiting somewhere and wanted to send it home.

:jerry:

ass
santa cometh

I'll read the booklets soon. The one with the cartoon girl is gonna be thrilling.

Good god, the gift message.

There's even more writing on the back of the paper, lol. A thrilling story involving pinball machines.

That's a fantastic gift, santa. Australian tat is always welcome. Thank you!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

death sext

MrWillsauce posted:

I love my armadillo shirt so much omg

I love my painting even more

I am so happy that someone gave me these things. I can't get over it

I love my cards and letters and satan drawings and weird scalp thing and addictive taffy too

Satan musta thought you've been extra good this year :twisted:

real good gifts, rear end!

vanisher

rear end posted:

santa cometh

Haha, awesome

I want to see that letter typed out chop chop

oops I mean please, and only if you want

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

FluffieDuckie

rear end posted:

santa cometh

I'll read the booklets soon. The one with the cartoon girl is gonna be thrilling.

Good god, the gift message.

There's even more writing on the back of the paper, lol. A thrilling story involving pinball machines.

That's a fantastic gift, santa. Australian tat is always welcome. Thank you!

did santa make that little critter?

Senior Management

So it turns out that you can't just mail your secret Santa your dental bill and expect them to pay it. This is such a weird planet.

:jerry:

POOL IS CLOSED

Vynar posted:

So it turns out that you can't just mail your secret Santa your dental bill and expect them to pay it. This is such a weird planet.

is your secret santa delta dental

ass

vanisher posted:

Haha, awesome

I want to see that letter typed out chop chop

oops I mean please, and only if you want

Yeah, I'll post the full message + some pics of the booklets. I'm out of town for a few days so I'll update when I can.

----------------

ass

FluffieDuckie posted:

did santa make that little critter?

I have no idea unfortunately. Either way it's lovely.

----------------

big black turnout

Sorry it's taken me so long to post these but things haven't been going so well lately... This definitely brightened up my week though!

Box without shipping info

Packed box

Awesome Santa letter!

Manifisto brand cocoa!

Veggie brush... I've actually been meaning to get one of these, thanks!

Oh wait, here's the box I was supposed to open first... oops

Oh man, these are adorable AND delicious

More yums!

My very own byob mug, perfect for making cocoa in???

And after all those sweets, my teeth could use some cleaning... and here's just the thing

Ok, Stella I guess you can play with it too...

And last but not least, a full byob brand squirrel greasing kit, complete with comb, heck yeah!

Thanks again to my secret santa manifisto and to fluffie for organizing all this!!!

POOL IS CLOSED

a fantastic collection of holiday cheer

gj manifisto, excellent unboxing bbt!

let us clink our byob mugs to another fine byobby season

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I hope my secret santee likes what I got them, when are we supposed to say who got who?

alnilam

Very nice manifisto and bbt! All you primo santas are making me feel inadequate :ohdearsass:

Regardless I'm excite, i just saw that my santee's package was delivered :suspense:

vanisher

Awesome job Manifisto!!

Great unwrapping post too :)

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

City of Glompton

that was a well-done presenting. I'm impressed by the squirrel grease.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Manifisto

woohoo! glad you like the stuff, although I am really sorry to hear that things aren't as they should be . . . I really hope your xmas season turns around. and happy squirrel lubing/greasing!

ty nesamdoom!

social vegan

Amazing gift sesh! Good vibes 2 bbt

FluffieDuckie

ok guys by my count we have 7 people who haven't shipped or havent told me they shipped.

you guys better be taping up packages right now :toughguy:

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

FluffieDuckie posted:

ok guys by my count we have 7 people who haven't shipped or havent told me they shipped.

Oh I forgot to tell you, I have shipped item.

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

FluffieDuckie posted:

I'm shipping tomorrow

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

duckie, when you are not busy and have a chance, please check your email! thank you! you are the best for organizing and putting up with all of us. i promise i won't threadshit here ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

big black turnout posted:

Sorry it's taken me so long to post these but things haven't been going so well lately... This definitely brightened up my week though!

Box without shipping info

Packed box

Awesome Santa letter!

Manifisto brand cocoa!

Veggie brush... I've actually been meaning to get one of these, thanks!

Oh wait, here's the box I was supposed to open first... oops

Oh man, these are adorable AND delicious

More yums!

My very own byob mug, perfect for making cocoa in???

And after all those sweets, my teeth could use some cleaning... and here's just the thing

Ok, Stella I guess you can play with it too...

And last but not least, a full byob brand squirrel greasing kit, complete with comb, heck yeah!

Thanks again to my secret santa manifisto and to fluffie for organizing all this!!!

I could only see the first two pictures because the rest were ".webp" files (whatever the h*ck that is), so I fixed that.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

• Locked thread