Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
it's going to be interesting times. always wanted to watch the downfall of a super power.

but i was hoping i wouldn't be living there...

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Relevant Tangent posted:

tbf your posting persona would be impossible to work with.

lamo gently caress you

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

gregday
May 23, 2003

Wanna see trump interrupt his SOTU to dismantle a TelePrompTer

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
i don't think the us will stop being a super power but thats just because trumps gonna gently caress over the rest of the world at least as much as he fucks over the us

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

cheese eats mouse posted:

it's going to be interesting times. always wanted to watch the downfall of a super power.

but i was hoping i wouldn't be living there...

living in a kleptocracy is piss easy you just have to be the one stealing all the money

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

i just discovered that you can get Washington Post for free if you have a .edu/.gov/.mil address. not at all obvious on their website so thought I would share. you gotta make an account first and then under "my subscriptions" you can activate it

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
I work for a health insurance company so I guess I'm good even though I'm a contractor.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Venuz Patrol posted:

living in a kleptocracy is piss easy you just have to be the one stealing all the money

lol if you think amerikkka isnt already a kelpocracy, everything is being stolen

and its very telling you think hillary clinton would do anything about it, shess corrupt kelpocrat #1

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

cheese eats mouse posted:

I work for a health insurance company so I guess I'm good even though I'm a contractor.

i work for a broker and we just switched to fee-based because commissions went to zero lol. i only do tech support here until i graduate though so idgaf

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Baloogan posted:

lamo gently caress you

No job ever benefited from more loudly opinionated drunks. Potheads sure, everyone loves a smoker, but drunks get sloppy.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I'm thinking about Trump and growling. grrrr

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Relevant Tangent posted:

No job ever benefited from more loudly opinionated drunks. Potheads sure, everyone loves a smoker, but drunks get sloppy.

comedians
also im sober like a dog when i work

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
What's that sound? It's the sound of America becoming free* again next month!

https://zippy.gfycat.com/GrimInferiorCardinal.webm

*May exclude certain legally defined forms of freedom.

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now

skull mask mcgee posted:

i work for a broker and we just switched to fee-based because commissions went to zero lol. i only do tech support here until i graduate though so idgaf

Ux design for Medicare sales. Did you know old people are the biggest self blamers and the most likely to completely give up.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I'm glad Trump is going to be President so I can die in nuclear hellfire without having to do anything to make it happen myself.

Sup :nitecrew:

gregday
May 23, 2003

ScrubLeague posted:

I'm glad Trump is going to be President so I can die in nuclear hellfire without having to do anything to make it happen myself.

Sup :nitecrew:

Good news for you then

https://twitter.com/andrewmichta/status/806658424624791555

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
I was in a union too and the hassles are definitely more visible than the benefits if you don't look hard into it.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

I'd actually be pretty happy to die in a nuclear war. If I gotta go someday it might as well be with everyone else :-)

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
Also your technical aptitude declines .8% every year from 25. We are so hosed cause boomers are dumb and won't research outside of their one trusted site

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Slippery Tilde

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I was in a union too and the hassles are definitely more visible than the benefits if you don't look hard into it.

yes i too need to squint to see 40 hour workweeks and weekends off

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
https://twitter.com/4eyes_/status/805851294292381696

:stare:

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

All the idiots -- Hillary was the warmonger though!

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

yes i too need to squint to see 40 hour workweeks and weekends off

That's a good example of what I'm talking about because nobody tells you it's the result of unions.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

lol cool

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Trump's not even POTUS yet and he's already teaching the World to think in new ways. Checkmate, Liberals.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol none u cucks actually read that

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Oh good.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i welcome the warm, sweet embrace of nuclear fire

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Stop thinking logically and anticipating consequences. Think like me, Donald J Trump, a very stupid man.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Baloogan posted:

I'm a strict Twitter No Click Zoner during nite crew hours because the site is blocked at work.

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Baloogan posted:

When the gently caress was nuclear war "unthinkable" for Russia besides prior to their first bomb test/Tu-4 able to actually carry a bomb somewhere? :psyduck:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

ScrubLeague posted:

I'm a strict Twitter No Click Zoner during nite crew hours because the site is blocked at work.

lamo your work doesn't treat you like an adult

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
a country of manchildren

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
idiot manchildren who don't want to make america great again

great

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

I hope Trump puts direct assassination of other country's leaders back on the table.

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
Oh I see

quote:

The first is a slight but significant shift in assessing the possibility of the use of nuclear weapons from "unthinkable" to "unlikely." While the concept does not anticipate a high probability of a nuclear exchange occurring, it does warn that the risk of crises escalating between nuclear-armed states is increasing.
Russian Nate Silver nods approvingly.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Well I mean yeah it's astonishing they let me shitpost on forums dot somethingawful dot com, but I bet they assume no one is idiot enough to go onto this dead gay website.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

I've played enough videogames to know that nothing smartens up a country like threatening their leader.

• Locked thread