Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

McGlockenshire posted:

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/806891924187729920

If it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face government.

Couldn't it at least have been Herman Cain?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

We're like a minimum of 30 years now for anything good happening

Hunker down

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

euphronius posted:

Hunker down

https://twitter.com/ObsoleteDogma/status/806860261814628352

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Covok posted:

At this point, the world would be better off if America was placed in its own universe and the rest of the world was allowed to move on.

I mean it's the same poo poo you see with, like, Putin

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I wonder if the environment will last long enough to see the nuclear war

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Sometimes in the modern world we lose sight of what's important and the Real Heroes fighting for us everyday.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Looks like young people dying

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

euphronius posted:

Hunker down

Even though life is good, for me, I am loving mad and sad, for everyone else's sake.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"the world is going to end" says increasingly nervous man

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Trash Trick posted:

Even though life is good, for me at the moment, I am loving mad and sad, for everyone else's sake.

FTFY

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Don't Worry! Jeb! Can Fix It!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

On the one hand the United States is going to end

On the other hand I have about 3 hours of podcasts saved up :)

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

McGlockenshire posted:

If it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face government.

Holy poo poo ahahahaha who knows how to manage the department of labor better than an executive from the fast food industry, the industry known for having the best jobs with the best employees earning enough money to live. Great!

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
If everyone had listened to Jeb! and loaded Apple Health onto their iPhone 7s this wouldn't have happened!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Former Everything posted:

So we're all just waiting on the waves of "pay for play" articles that will surely be written by credible news sources now that McMahon literally paid 9 million dollars for a cabinet position, right?

I saw lots of "optics baaaad" stuff during the election in re: the Clinton Foundation, so I'm sure literal definitional pay for play is going to get some press any day now. I bet CNN will have the lead story!

rip optics ghost

not enough ppl pleaded w zhir to remain safe

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

McGlockenshire posted:

his hands really are small

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
I'm not at work so I can't check /pol/ but I bet, like they did when they said unions are bad and it's good for trump to attack them, are applauding this and are wiping Trump's cum off their cheeks as we type.

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

McGlockenshire posted:

brace yrselfs for national right to work

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

crazy cloud posted:

Holy poo poo ahahahaha who knows how to manage the department of labor better than an executive from the fast food industry, the industry known for having the best jobs with the best employees earning enough money to live. Great!

:smugdon:

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Darkman Fanpage posted:

his hands really are small

they are, but in fairness andy had hand-enlarging surgery so he could grab his employees tips easier

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Covok posted:

I'm not at work so I can't check /pol/ but I bet, like they did when they said unions are bad and it's good for trump to attack them, are applauding this and are wiping Trump's cum off their cheeks as we type.

i mean, they would applaud trump killing a not white baby on stage, so whatever, really.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Covok posted:

You know what? gently caress it. Anyone got that monkey's paw? I wish Trump never rules over this country or any country ever and no Republican ends up President ever again. What do we have to lose at this point?

*Monkey finger curls up.

*Today, NASA has announced that the sweet meteor of death will impact in 39 days

Wall Is Life
Sep 29, 2015

#NoBanNoWall

Covok posted:

Unions are bad and it's good for trump to attack them.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Wall Is Life posted:

loving put some effort into it jfc u lazy rear end

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

hillary's campaign was busier than we thought

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Wall Is Life posted:

just curious, are you a troll or a moron?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Wall Is Life posted:

eat poo poo and die ❤❤❤❤❤

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

hillary's campaign was busier than we thought

all that cheese pizza must have clogged their arteries

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

just curious, are you a troll or a moron?

por que no ambos

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
because of labor laws that union members fought and died for, you can actually choose whether to eat poo poo and THEN die, or if you would like to put poo poo into a FDIC insured poo poo savings account so that you can die and then eat poo poo

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Covok posted:

You know what? gently caress it. Anyone got that monkey's paw? I wish Trump never rules over this country or any country ever and no Republican ends up President ever again. What do we have to lose at this point?

GIANT METEOR OF DEATH 2016!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

crazy cloud posted:

because of labor laws that union members fought and died for, you can actually choose whether to eat poo poo and THEN die, or if you would like to put poo poo into a FDIC insured poo poo savings account so that you can die and then eat poo poo

looking forward to going back to a pre-weekend society. if you didnt want to work for 10 hours a day 7 days a week you shouldve chosen not to reincarnate

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

because nobody is a friend of labor like big restaurant

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzhPzHhnFl0

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

sullat posted:

*Monkey finger curls up.

*Today, NASA has announced that the sweet meteor of death will impact in 39 days

I'm glad of it.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lol

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
What's Carl's Jr. like? I've never been because it looks like worse McDonald's than McDonald's

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

good thing no illegals work in restaurants

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

looking forward to going back to a pre-weekend society. if you didnt want to work for 10 hours a day 7 days a week you shouldve chosen not to reincarnate

good to see someone else thats just loving sick of starboy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
is this new labor secretary the ceo of hardees or the ceo of carl's jr

reporting seems conflicted

• Locked thread