Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
im with her was such a terrible slogan. somehow more narsisstic than the king of narcissism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

this doesn't look like anything to me

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

I maintain nonetheless that yin-yang dualism can be overcome. With sufficient enlightenment we can give substance to any distinction: mind without body, north without south, pleasure without pain. Remember, enlightenment is a function of willpower, not of physical strength.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Serf
May 5, 2011

Darkman Fanpage posted:

im with her was such a terrible slogan. somehow more narsisstic than the king of narcissism

wouldn't a better slogan have been like "I'm With You" or something

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Trash Trick posted:

It makes me really really mad that we live in the "information age" but we still experience the same sort of systemic issues that had serfs cheering their lords hundreds of years ago. Like, there are so many people who voted for Trump who have no idea what he's actually doing with regards to policy or appointments and it is hosed because it is so easy to find out.

it doesn't matter because they "won" that's all you ever hear from these people

its a team sport to them

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Pook Good Mook posted:

Global Warming really does need to be sold to Republicans as a jobs and global competitiveness issue. We're at the point where green tech is competitive with old fashioned energy and someone is going to be the world leader in the production of alternative energy, better us than the Chinese.

The problem isn't the jobs or tech aspects, it's the stigma those retards have attached to it where going green means you're submitting to pussyfied versions of the original. They most often cite cars as their reference though because they want to drive their 13 mile per gallon super duty Ford pickup a few blocks to get groceries instead of driving some Fusion or some wimpy thing that can barely rev the engine. The elders in my family all say they want big vehicles so they're better protected in accidents, nature be damned.
I myself would like to buy one of those little single seat smart cars because i think they're neat and dorky as hell.

But yeah, that's the gyst of it.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

lmao

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

SocketWrench posted:

The problem isn't the jobs or tech aspects, it's the stigma those retards have attached to it where going green means you're submitting to pussyfied versions of the original. They most often cite cars as their reference though because they want to drive their 13 mile per gallon super duty Ford pickup a few blocks to get groceries instead of driving some Fusion or some wimpy thing that can barely rev the engine. The elders in my family all say they want big vehicles so they're better protected in accidents, nature be damned.
I myself would like to buy one of those little single seat smart cars because i think they're neat and dorky as hell.

But yeah, that's the gyst of it.
the best part about that is that you're actually more likely to die in a heavier car because it's most likely to flatten against the wall instead of recoil

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Better joker than the suicide squad one

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Serf posted:

"Stronger together" was a good slogan. It said something beyond "go sports team" and concisely stated a position directly opposing Trump's racist xenophobia.

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

Darkman Fanpage posted:

TECHNICALLY her slogan was "Stronger Together" but you'd never know it because she ran the worst campaign of all time

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

ayn no thyn

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

That DICK! posted:

Olivia Nuzzis nihilism act is wearing a little thin. Has she ever actually written like a good rear end article

She was in the middle of the Weiner campaign

Serf
May 5, 2011

Duscat posted:

"Stronger together" was a good slogan. It said something beyond "go sports team" and concisely stated a position directly opposing Trump's racist xenophobia.

too bad it is forever unclean because otherwise it is a pretty good slogan

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
*whilst posting in the thread where the liberal nihilism meme has looped from good to bad to good and back so many times you could wrap it in wire and make an electromagnetic perpetual motion engine*

I am sooooo over Nuzzi's nihilism thing

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Serf posted:

Trump used that as a counter to "I'm with her", and yes, infinitely

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Serf posted:

idk if im :thejoke: -ing now, but Trump ran with "I'm With You" since even he saw that I'm With Her (slay queen abuela) was massively poo poo

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
bloo-blooela

Serf
May 5, 2011

rear end cobra posted:

idk if im :thejoke: -ing now, but Trump ran with "I'm With You" since even he saw that I'm With Her (slay queen abuela) was massively poo poo

didn't know this, all I ever saw was MAGA

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Serf posted:

too bad it is forever unclean because otherwise it is a pretty good slogan

it'll be rehabilitated in 20 years once the ethnic cleansing is done and white men of all ethnicies need to unite behind one strong leader to beat back the yellow hordes

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Hillary is so god damned awful.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Clinton's badness was so big I had a feeling I was having trouble seeing the forest for the trees of badness but it turned out to be a picture of a badforest stapled to a tree that was in a forest of even-worseness that was actually just a growth on a pinecone of the actual terribleforest that enveloped a planet the size of Jupiter.

I don't even feel bad for not catching onto it fully because there was no way my tiny brain could wrap itself around the full concept.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Serf posted:

didn't know this, all I ever saw was MAGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2nULN8sCDc

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
the moment clinton lost is right.......HERE

the curly haired nerd in glasses is what i imagine most hillary male supporters to look like

Serf
May 5, 2011

Pon de Bundy posted:

the curly haired nerd in glasses is what i imagine most hillary male supporters to look like

sweet pizzagate ref in the top right corner tho

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
*clicks Enhance button*

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Where can I get this?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Still have mad love for the self-aware white shirt guy in that picture

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
I wonder how many decades of Dems getting shithoused will be blamed on Hillary Clinton? Like, in 2050 when some Dem attempting to talk policy gets shithoused in the GE by a billionaire's nephew who pours beer on the Dem's notes during the debate gets 530 EVs will there be people saying "That goddamned Clinton is the worst campaigner of all time."

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

Pon de Bundy posted:

wait is that....

PIZZA?!

:siren:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

mormonpartyboat posted:

*clicks Enhance button*

:same:

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Serf posted:

sweet pizzagate ref in the top right corner tho

All the pictures on the wall are pizza.

Is this picture in the pedo restaurant?

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
He looks like the principle from beavis and butthead

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,

Pon de Bundy posted:

somebody here pointed out long ago that she always kept her eyes wide open while smiling

thats what sunk her (other than the electoral college slave-states compromise and the FBI interfering with the election)

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
*keeps hitting Enhance button like im making a bro in dark souls*

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
DEAL ME IN