Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Really? Lies on the internet is what Hillary returns to speak out against? Not the rise of fascism and white supremacy in the United States? Not the plight of the working class and/or minorities? Internet lies!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Tatum Girlparts posted:

yea it looks like the actual story is 'a couple rich guys thinking of running for office' which is like the typical post-election headline for everyone. Or maybe Fat Florida Man really hates muslims too or something.

While the Florida man also appears to be fat, JB Pritzker is Illinois's proud large son

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

100 degrees Calcium posted:

Really? Lies on the internet is what Hillary returns to speak out against? Not the rise of fascism and white supremacy in the United States? Not the plight of the working class and/or minorities? Internet lies!?!

Hillary mentioned fake news cus she spoke to the owners of the awfully named comet ping pong

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Who the gently caress names any establishment comet ping pong unless it's literally a ping pong shop on a comet

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Clinton speaks out: "My menchies are a dumpster fire!"

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Clinton to America: "Don't loving @ me."

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

logikv9 posted:

Who the gently caress names any establishment comet ping pong unless it's literally a ping pong shop on a comet

comet = secret
ping = under age
pong = brothel

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Atrocious Joe posted:

comet = secret
ping = under age
pong = brothel

I can't believe that ping pong diplomacy was just an exchange of child sex slaves

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i used to play a lot of pong, but people who play ping pong well, they make me sick

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Comet Pizza Ping Pong guy's prof pic was a picture of Antinous.

That's all the evidence this True Detective needs. Book 'em Danno!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
what about beer pong :whitewater:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Comet Pizza was actually on my 'list of places to check out' in DC given to me by my Hill staffer buddy.

WHAT WAS HE TRYING TO TELL ME?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Lastgirl posted:

Beer Brothel sounds like a new hip establishment

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

ping ping pong

so sickening

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Atrocious Joe posted:

While the Florida man also appears to be fat, JB Pritzker is Illinois's proud large son

I apologize for mixing up my Big Politics Boys.

I'd vote for a guy named JB Pritzker, though, that's a solid politician name.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Lastgirl posted:

Don't debase such a noble sport.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Lord of Pie posted:

ping ping pong

so sickening

ping pong so simple

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Listen the name comet ping pong is awful enough to have them closed down in Trump's America

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

logikv9 posted:

Listen the name comet ping pong is awful enough to have them closed down in Trump's America

It's a terrible name for a pizza joint, but not the worst name for a sex slavery ring.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

HorseRenoir posted:

I forget, are we mad that Hillary is too visible or not visible enough post-election. Personally I'm fine with her spending the rest of her life doing charity stuff and greeting fellow travelers in the wilderness

hillary for the phantom zone 2020

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

logikv9 posted:

Beer Brothel sounds like a new hip establishment

Beer obviously means uh... something bad.

I'll give you a hint, it's not beer.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

HorseRenoir posted:

I forget, are we mad that Hillary is too visible or not visible enough post-election. Personally I'm fine with her spending the rest of her life doing charity stuff and greeting fellow travelers in the wilderness

I'd prefer when she shows up it not to be extremely embarrassing, like complaining about fake news or hosting a party for billionaire donors

GlyphGryph posted:

Beer obviously means uh... something bad.

I'll give you a hint, it's not beer.

I've got my ear to the ground on this. Beer means tweens.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

What the gently caress is Hillary doing, go away

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Grondoth posted:

I'd prefer when she shows up it not to be extremely embarrassing, like complaining about fake news or hosting a party for billionaire donors

But you see, the billionaires funded David Brock and he couldn't sway the internet to vote for Hillary

The Internet...must be the problem

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

She's still really upset about how Jonathan Capehart smeared Bernie.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

FuriousxGeorge posted:

She's still really upset about how Jonathan Capehart smeared Bernie.

The bernie thread being full of black and white pictures of people asking if they were bernie was the best.

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen
I'm glad the Democrats are gonna go back to Clinton-fondling and ineffectual flailing and screaming about issues of no relevance to the vast majority of people who Trump and his cronies are going to gently caress up the rear end the hardest.

Also I'd like a Big Mac, small fries and a medium Coke.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Grondoth posted:

The bernie thread being full of black and white pictures of people asking if they were bernie was the best.

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

Grondoth posted:

there's a little bernie in all of us

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Yeah may as well "nice meltdown" me now because I feel a good 'un coming.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Well What Now posted:

I'm glad the Democrats are gonna go back to Clinton-fondling and ineffectual flailing and screaming about issues of no relevance to the vast majority of people who Trump and his cronies are going to gently caress up the rear end the hardest.

Learn from Venom Snake, take over your local Democratic party and be the change that needs to happen

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

:qq: ah bloo bloo bloo a white person got hospitalized after running a child down w/ his car :qq:

I don't even know why I'm responding to this given that I know you're goading me but holy poo poo that is not even close to what happened.

He immediately stopped to help this kid who ran out in front of his car and he was beaten very nearly to death in a crime that was most definitely racially motivated.

The victim was an entirely innocent and decent man. You, on the other hand, are loving awful dude

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

MizPiz posted:

Learn from Venom Snake, take over your local Democratic party and be the change that needs to happen

alternatively do the opposite of what Venom Snake did at all times

Serf
May 5, 2011

Tatsuta Age posted:

are you saying I shouldn't trust Revolver Ocelot??

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

MizPiz posted:

it's too late for me to apply to run for assembly district rep but there's a union guy I'm gonna try to get in touch with and I'm also planning on attending the next city Dem meeting

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Tatsuta Age posted:

I'll fulton whoever I want whenever I want, thank you very much. :colbert:

I was talking about forum user Venom Snake who should be an inspiriation to us all.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

hot chocolate, high velocity

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

MizPiz posted:

rahm is too scary, no way I'd try a takeover

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Tatsuta Age posted:

This is why I'm a communist and fleeing into the wilderness

• Locked thread