Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Dolphin's a new one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
My assistant, Bob DeNiro.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Mick and Amaya is my favorite pair, they get along great despite the massive differences

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

Maxwell Lord posted:

My assistant, Bob DeNiro.

It's like the running gags on 'Timeless'

As cheesy as they are, they somehow get a chuckle out of me every time.

Slandible
Apr 30, 2008

Nothing for "find yourself a good boyfriend, OR girlfriend"?

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

So is Thawne Stein or did he just put a whammy on him?

Oooooooh, his face swappy thing.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

oh god Thawne stole Stein's face like in season 1 of the Flash

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Wait, wouldn't the psychic link between Jax and Stein have given the game away?

Eh fuckit who cares.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

so... why did they need Al Capone?

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Rip's been directing lovely B-movies :laffo:

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

nooneofconsequence posted:

so... why did they need Al Capone?

They didn't need Capone specifically, they were just trying to make a big honking aberration to draw out the Legends, and why not do it roaring twenties style.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

You can undo brain damage? Why haven't you helped Rory the whole crew?

Very glad to see that Sara learned the important lesson of protecting time except when your friends are in danger then maybe it's ok to do whatever. :downs:

Carlosologist posted:

Rip's been directing lovely B-movies :laffo:

I would watch an episode with him in the 60s directing movies and doing a ton of drugs.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

howe_sam posted:

Goddamn Barrowman looking dapper as gently caress

I liked when Sara knocked him on his face and he got up with his hair absolutely immaculate.

Dahrk was looking pretty snappy in that astrakhan coat too.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
"It's a speedster! Run, Jax!"

That's the best possible plan Stein could come up with against a speedster? Or was he expecting his natural athleticism to balance that out?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Thawne and Dahrk exasperation at lovely past crooks owns.

God they suck at saving the timeline :allears:

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry
Honestly I would watch a whole show just about Eobard, Darhk and Malcolm being assholes across the timeline.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

lotus circle posted:

Honestly I would watch a whole show just about Eobard, Darhk and Malcolm being assholes across the timeline.

:agreed:

Kinda sad that Snart turned out to just be Mick's PTSD acting up. I wonder if we're ever gonna see the real Snart again, or are they actually going to stick to their guns on the "Captain Cold is dead and not coming back" thing?

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

lotus circle posted:

Eobard is crushing that supervillain "I need this... tell you why? Errr... No."
Those other two chuckleheads never thought of a speech that didn't like. Telling Merlin to keep a secret is utterly redundant

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
God, yeah. Matt Letscher just seems to be having a ton of fun playing Eobard. He's really hit the jackpot for a guy who was brought on to be a one-and-done backstory character.

teamcharlie
Dec 9, 2012
Jax: Check it out everybody, we've got a gun that maybe sorta stops speedsters for about ten seconds and reloads way slower than that! Lucky we have it, otherwise we'd have absolutely no weapons whatsoever that were specifically designed to stop or kill speedsters and work way better than this one.

Ray: That's so cool! Hmm. Cool...Cold...What am I forgetting? Eh, not important.

[Five minutes later]

Ray: Oh yeah! Thanks for letting me borrow your dead best friend's gun, Mick! After I took out all the science crap that thing made for a wicked bong.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!

8one6 posted:

Can you use the CW app on roku or the CW site in Norway? The current seasons are on there

No, it looks like it's region locked.

It isn't a big deal so far. I could piece together the beats they skipped about Steins daughter and the alien invasion. I have no idea how Supergirl ended up on Earth 1 though. Did Barry get her as backup, or did aliens invade her world too?

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

Donnerberg posted:

No, it looks like it's region locked.

It isn't a big deal so far. I could piece together the beats they skipped about Steins daughter and the alien invasion. I have no idea how Supergirl ended up on Earth 1 though. Did Barry get her as backup, or did aliens invade her world too?

The backup thing.
Last season Flash ended up on Supergirl's earth for an adorable crossover so Barry asked Cisco to use his powers to go there and call in the favor.

Cruel Rose
May 27, 2010

saaave gotham~
come on~
DO IT, BATMAN
FUCKING BATMAN I FUCKING HATE YOU
"Lily. That's a beautiful name. ...She hot?"

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I really liked the episode. I loved Eobard's reaction to Malcolm saying something stupid right after he called Malcolm more than just a pretty face.

The only disappointing thing is that Malcolm didn't say "and soon, I will be known as Ra's al Ghul."

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
Since Lily was one of the few characters that did anything useful to stop the Invasion, wouldn't fixing the aberration and erasing her from the timeline change the outcome.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Licarn posted:

Since Lily was one of the few characters that did anything useful to stop the Invasion, wouldn't fixing the aberration and erasing her from the timeline change the outcome.

Probably. But seeing as how she's been bumped up to recurring character status in the back half of the season, I don't think she's going to be getting erased from existence any time soon. This also means we're probably going to be treated to some choice moments of Stein being increasingly mortified as everyone but Amaya hits on his daughter at one point or another.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I squealed when Malcolm showed up.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Arrgytehpirate posted:

I squealed when Malcolm showed up.

He just wants to take someone home and watch I Love Lucy

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

nine-gear crow posted:

Probably. But seeing as how she's been bumped up to recurring character status in the back half of the season, I don't think she's going to be getting erased from existence any time soon. This also means we're probably going to be treated to some choice moments of Stein being increasingly mortified as everyone but Amaya hits on his daughter at one point or another.

Don't forget Eobard threatening her at least once.

Xarn
Jun 26, 2015
Sometimes I just can't get over how dumb the legends are.

"Woo, we have a gun that stops speedsters, but only temporarily. Lets shoot him, punch him a couple of times and get our asses handed to us again, I can see no fault with that plan"

Magnusth
Sep 25, 2014

Hello, Creature! Do You Despise Goat Hating Fascists? So Do We! Join Us at Paradise Lost!

Xarn posted:

"Woo, we have a gun that stops speedsters, but only temporarily. Lets shoot him, punch him a couple of times and get our asses handed to us again, I can see no fault with that plan"

Didn't it jam the first time, at least?

ZRM
Nov 25, 2007

Xarn posted:

And the best part is they did it TWICE!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Senerio posted:

I really liked the episode. I loved Eobard's reaction to Malcolm saying something stupid right after he called Malcolm more than just a pretty face.

The only disappointing thing is that Malcolm didn't say "and soon, I will be known as Ra's al Ghul."

I love how he's basically from the future AND brilliant BY future standards. Cavanugh response of a flippant "pfff NO?" when asked if he wanted to reveal his plan was pretty much Reverse Flash in a nutshell.

Also, technically speaking, Eobard's never lost to Barry.

Mr Beens
Dec 2, 2006
Compasses generally find things.
No they don't.

Krad
Feb 4, 2008

Touche
I was hoping Mick would get extra excited at the prospect of taking down a speedster.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Mr Beens posted:

No they don't.

He's been playing a lot of Zelda.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Mr Beens posted:

No they don't.

Glad I'm not the only one who caught that. The writers are so bad.

Xarn
Jun 26, 2015

ZRM posted:

And the best part is they did it TWICE!

Magnusth posted:

Didn't it jam the first time, at least?

I am ok with the first time... who knew that it would wear off in couple of seconds? The second time though, they already knew the de-speeding doesn't hold for long and should've just loving shot him. Especially since one of the two was Mike, who knows how bad fighting a speedster is and is a psycho killer -- he really shouldn't have moral problems with just frying him while he can.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Anybody itt seen 400 Days on Netflix? Caty Lotz and Brandon Routh and the lawyer guy from Silicon Valley on a spaceship.

EDIT: Wait a minute I think I remember seeing a trailer for this a year ago but Dane Cook was in it

EDIT2: hah Dane Cook is in it, cool. Netflix is weird about who they choose to list in their movies, he's not a comedian I listen to but I figured he'd be a bigger name than the rest of the cast.

bring back old gbs fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Dec 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

bring back old gbs posted:

Anybody itt seen 400 Days on Netflix? Caty Lotz and Brandon Routh and the lawyer guy from Silicon Valley on a spaceship.

EDIT: Wait a minute I think I remember seeing a trailer for this a year ago but Dane Cook was in it

Saw it in Syfy a few weeks ago. It's a weird movie and Tom Cavanagh is in it too

• Locked thread