Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zolthorg
May 26, 2009

TheKingofSprings posted:

That's nice Zolthorg I want to beat up goombas with Lucina

and palutena
yeah
for the seven minutes it is fun for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

oh wait iforgot sakurai made the real roy real again

also roy <3

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Did someone already say there should be a Super Smash Warriors? I like Hyrule Warriors a lot and having the roster from Smash Brothers WiiU in a massive world full of zones referencing each game would be insanely neat.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

VideoGames posted:

Did someone already say there should be a Super Smash Warriors? I like Hyrule Warriors a lot and having the roster from Smash Brothers WiiU in a massive world full of zones referencing each game would be insanely neat.

They should put it in as a mode for Smash Bros Switch :allears:.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

No because I don't want to have buy a Smash Bros game for the only mode I would care about.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Sakurazuka posted:

No because I don't want to have buy a Smash Bros game for the only mode I would care about.

you don't want to but you'll do it anyway

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Unlikely unless they actually had a full Musou game with the same amount of content as HW hidden away in a Smash game.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

http://i.imgur.com/9koEBte.mp4

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Nintendo's stock got a bump from their appearance on Fallon.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
miyamoto san!

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

OK that is a little too much effort.

Mr.48
May 1, 2007

:perfect:

Haha goddamn!

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Really hoping for some news about the new Mario game that was in that demo. Was the Kart game in the promo video Mario Kart 8, or something new? If there's a new Zelda, new Mario and new Mario Kart out within the launch window, that's a hell of a lineup.

I haven't played Sunshine or Galaxy, actually, so I'm hoping for ports of those.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Current rumour is Gamecube VC titles.

So you might just get your wish.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I'm gonna speculate wildly. Miyamoto's samurai Mario shirt is a hint that we're getting Super Mario Eras.

Jonas Albrecht fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Dec 9, 2016

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I'm gonna speculate widly. Miyamoto's samurai Mario shirt is a hint that we're getting Super Mario Eras.

Mario is Missing! 2

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Mario's Ambition

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016
Miyamoto's Ran Mario t-shirt is a pun on Super Mario Run

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

coffeecup posted:

Miyamoto's Ran Mario t-shirt is a pun on Super Mario Run

It can be two things.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

Jonas Albrecht posted:

It can be two things.

It's not though

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
It could be a hint toward Mario Warriors, maybe?

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
No, it's just a silly shirt with a Kurosawa pun. The equivalent of a woot shirt of the day.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
Only until Miyamoto reveals his latest Switch game, inspired by his experiences enjoying that shirt design (it's gonna be a shirt designing game)

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016

Argue posted:

Only until Miyamoto reveals his latest Switch game, inspired by his experiences enjoying that shirt design (it's gonna be a shirt designing game)

This. When you decide to start over on a design, the Undo Dog tears the shirt to shreds.

(Playfully. He's never been a mean dog).

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016
Realtalk I have no desire for a Smash Musou because Hyrule Warriors was too hard for me... Gotta turn in my gamer card. :(

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Smash Musou, eat the eggs

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Argue posted:

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016
Whoa, is that last one a rig using Gameboy Printer code to sew instead of print???

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

it's using a game boy sewing machine add-on and a game boy sewing machine cart to sew

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

coffeecup posted:

Whoa, is that last one a rig using Gameboy Printer code to sew instead of print???

Not exactly, it was a special cart and machine.

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016
:aaaaa:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I bet a Switch Printer would be pretty successful. Having actual physical photographs would be an amusing novelty for kids these days

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I think someone at Indiecade had a sewing machine game. I'll try to find it.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
There was an actual machine that went with that NES knitting cart? I thought it was just for making your own patterns.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Guy Goodbody posted:

I bet a Switch Printer would be pretty successful. Having actual physical photographs would be an amusing novelty for kids these days

kids have actual cameras in their phones

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Cojawfee posted:

There was an actual machine that went with that NES knitting cart? I thought it was just for making your own patterns.

Yeah, there was a whole Famicom auto sewing machine.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
how much do yall think the amiibo printer for the switch is gonna retail for

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
MSRP or eBay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Cojawfee posted:

That particular knitting machine never got a release. It existed, and showed up at some kind of electronics show, but I guess it didn't get enough of a reaction from the retailers to actually go into mass production.

• Locked thread