Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli....html?tid=sm_fb

Took me a while to recall but I'm pretty sure this is the woman that Oiled & Ready was very proud that he got trump to tweet about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Lastgirl posted:

he melts down so nicely, its great

pol is right, VII is a sjw film but that is a strength. kylo and his clan are the alt-right, larping fascism but not as good at it. great of pol to meltdown over the movie where the antagonist melts down because he knows he is beta af and a woman is outshining him.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/807263576683671553

quote:

One comment was made in response to a black father whose 17-year-old son was fatally shot by a homeowner during an alleged burglary. “I’m glad your kid is dead,” Roberts wrote. “Now go make another one.”

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Cool we're back to reliving the heady days of John Muir, Gifford Pinchot, and Bram Stoker

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

he passes the no chin test, definitely racist.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Fidel Castronaut posted:

pol is right, VII is a sjw film but that is a strength. kylo and his clan are the alt-right, larping fascism but not as good at it. great of pol to meltdown over the movie where the antagonist melts down because he knows he is beta af and a woman is outshining him.

but kylo is the most sympathetic character in the film!!!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

deadgoon posted:

but kylo is the most sympathetic character in the film!!!

yeah.... if you also are a tantrum baby failson....

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Kylo Ren is barely proficient at Shii-Cho and got beat by someone who only ever fought with a staff before and just picked up a lightsaber.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

zen death robot posted:

He kinda loses sympathy when he kills his dad

Also when he orders that village to be slaughtered

everyone should kill their parents and really i don't even remember a village so it must not have been important

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

There was also that part where he and everyone on Starkiller Base were complicit in a superweapon attack that destroys the Republic capital and fleet for untold gazillions of lives lost.

So in that way, yeah, very similar to the election where a bunch of failson cosplayers emulating the OG fascists score a surprise victory against the overconfident establishment, except for the ending where the diverse coalition of young heroes manage to take them down instead of just blaming each other for the loss on Galactic Twitter.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

deadgoon posted:

everyone should kill their parents and really i don't even remember a village so it must not have been important

for you it was a tuesday huh?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

but blue lives matter!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

If my dad was Harrison Ford I'd give him the sweet release of death he yearns for too

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-interior-idUSKBN13Y1YV

urghhhh get ready to get fracked in the butt

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

oh nice. nice. nice. nice? nice!

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

think of all the good nature photography that's gonna come out of this administration as people rush to document it all before it's gone

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

if animals didn't want to go extinct they should have developed sentience before us

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Yeah bby frack me in the juice place

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

zen death robot posted:

I already experience plenty of seismic activity in my rear end from natural gas activity anyways so whatever

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

so I guess trumps' 5 year ban on lobbying just means he's going to hire the lobbyers backers directly

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

good fart joke
i like

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Yinlock posted:

if animals didn't want to go extinct they should have developed sentience before us

The human race is about to win the war against nature. Shame we'll only have a brief amount of time to celebrate the victory.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Yinlock posted:

so I guess trumps' 5 year ban on lobbying just means he's going to hire the lobbyers backers directly

drain the swamp and keep the mosquitos

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

100 degrees Calcium posted:

The human race is about to win the war against nature. Shame we'll only have a brief amount of time to celebrate the victory.

this sounds like loser talk to me

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

I know there are more important things, but I'll be loving livid if the idiot plan to get rid of our national parks that some congressmen have by "turning them over to the states" to be sold off and exploited gains traction

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Dolash posted:

There was also that part where he and everyone on Starkiller Base were complicit in a superweapon attack that destroys the Republic capital and fleet for untold gazillions of lives lost.

*finishes taping he glasses*

that was not the republic capital

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

brugroffil posted:

I know there are more important things, but I'll be loving livid if the idiot plan to get rid of our national parks that some congressmen have by "turning them over to the states" to be sold off and exploited gains traction

how good are national parks for property value next to them? because that's what it's going to boil down to

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Butthole is the best word you can still say

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

That DICK! posted:

Butthole is the best word you can still say

:same:

Covok
May 27, 2013

Der Meister posted:

*finishes taping he glasses*

that was not the republic capital

Technically, it was.

The New Republic in nuCanon wants to avoid the events that led to the Clone Wars by changing capitals every few years so that local issues do not get ignored.

It wasn't Coruscant, though. That's probably where you got that idea that it wasn't the capital.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

They gonna turn Yellowstone into the biggest rear end Bass Pro Shops ever

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Covok posted:

Technically, it was.

The New Republic in nuCanon wants to avoid the events that led to the Clone Wars by changing capitals every few years so that local issues do not get ignored.

It wasn't Coruscant, though. That's probably where you got that idea that it wasn't the capital.

That's the dumbest poo poo I ever heard

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lord of Pie posted:

They gonna turn Yellowstone into the biggest rear end Bass Pro Shops ever

Teddy's gonna bust out of his coffin and give Trump the ol' Roosevelt Rooster Kick in the nads

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Let's change capitals ever few years so as not to ignore local issues, they said, ignoring the blinded disgruntled painter

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
It's driving me insane that people keep saying "Trump picked..." when it's loving obvious he isn't doing poo poo and is leaving the picking to Pence, Bannon and the other Legion of Doom members.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Covok posted:

Technically, it was.

hey everybody lookit this fuckine guy

Covok
May 27, 2013

That DICK! posted:

That's the dumbest poo poo I ever heard

It makes sense, actually. A lot of what caused the Clone Wars was the Out Rim systems being ignored for the interest of the Core Worlds due to the fact that all the politicians lived in the Core Worlds. Even if they were from the Outer Rim, they were hardpressed to convince their brethren of their plight due to the prosperity of the Core Worlds. Sidious and Dooku used this to create the CIS by playing on the feeling of being ignored and promised them a new localized democracy that would cater to their needs.

By moving from planet to planet every few years, politicians would be forced to experience regional issues if such things were occurring and could be more easily pressured by those seeking solutions to their local issues.

When you remember this is a GALAXY SPANNING DEMOCRACY filled with LITERAL DIFFERENT SPECIES, it all makes sense.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Covok posted:

Kylo Ren is barely proficient at Shii-Cho and got beat by someone who only ever fought with a staff before and just picked up a lightsaber.

Well he was also like shot in the chest ten minutes earlier

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Covok posted:

It makes sense, actually. A lot of what caused the Clone Wars was the Out Rim systems being ignored for the interest of the Core Worlds due to the fact that all the politicians lived in the Core Worlds. Even if they were from the Outer Rim, they were hardpressed to convince their brethren of their plight due to the prosperity of the Core Worlds. Sidious and Dooku used this to create the CIS by playing on the feeling of being ignored and promised them a new localized democracy that would cater to their needs.

By moving from planet to planet every few years, politicians would be forced to experience regional issues if such things were occurring and could be more easily pressured by those seeking solutions to their local issues.

When you remember this is a GALAXY SPANNING DEMOCRACY filled with LITERAL DIFFERENT SPECIES, it all makes sense.

Let's beat up nerdlinger here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

stinks like virgin in here

• Locked thread