Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

reallivedinosaur posted:

the application process to become a LP in canada is so complex that the providers are all owned by foreign states like Isreal and China. Apparently "tukun olam" has all kinds of patents because they invented weed in isreal about 10 years ago.

will Israel ever stop goddamn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Oberleutnant posted:

Yeah but that's like $3 in usd

:laffo: I thought it was bad when it dropped to like $.90 CAD to the USD but it's down to $.75 now :laffo:

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
canada gets even dumber because they had to fix the laws to let patients grow their own, supreme court said so - canada has to provide the cheapest version of a medicine available by law

so to grow your own canada says you have to get starting materials from a licensed provider

now the only LP i see selling seeds is selling dinafem seeds, the same seeds i can buy at the headshop for 10 bucks each, these cocksuckers are asking 25 each for

another bunch of assholes are selling clones for 150 each!!! guaranteed to come with free spider mites and fungus gnats

this is all just ripping off patients who don't know any better and are trying to follow the law, mind you. this has nothing to do with regular people buying party weed

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

reallivedinosaur posted:

canada gets even dumber because they had to fix the laws to let patients grow their own, supreme court said so - canada has to provide the cheapest version of a medicine available by law

so to grow your own canada says you have to get starting materials from a licensed provider

now the only LP i see selling seeds is selling dinafem seeds, the same seeds i can buy at the headshop for 10 bucks each, these cocksuckers are asking 25 each for

another bunch of assholes are selling clones for 150 each!!! guaranteed to come with free spider mites and fungus gnats

this is all just ripping off patients who don't know any better and are trying to follow the law, mind you. this has nothing to do with regular people buying party weed

So LPs are basically the exact same as any other healthcare provider/pharmaceutical company/etc.

Taking advantage of sick people who don't/can't know better is a time-honored tradition

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Kelp Me! posted:

So LPs are basically the exact same as any other healthcare provider/pharmaceutical company/etc.

Taking advantage of sick people who don't/can't know better is a time-honored tradition

they are something the last administration manufactured out of thin air to replace compassion clubs and patients growing their own

now the new guy is an idiot who campaigned on legal weed, is supposed to announce next year. He will do it on april 20th because he's a loving idiot clown pandering twit, yet just the other day he said it isnt a gift for recreational users and he wants toronto police to crack heads because it's still illegal, gosh darn it.

it's all dumb as hell, some of the best strains have came out of canada (northern lights, bc big bud, skunk, etc) and here we are pretending we need to crack down on importing illegal weeds

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

reallivedinosaur posted:

it's all dumb as hell, some of the best strains have came out of canada (northern lights, bc big bud, skunk, etc) and here we are pretending we need to crack down on importing illegal weeds

While I did have a drug dog sniff my car coming back into the US, the Canadian border agent when we were crossing into Quebec from New York was grilling the poo poo out of me about bringing illegal things in with me. Do people really smuggle weed into Canada?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Kelp Me! posted:

While I did have a drug dog sniff my car coming back into the US, the Canadian border agent when we were crossing into Quebec from New York was grilling the poo poo out of me about bringing illegal things in with me. Do people really smuggle weed into Canada?

i doubt it, they are mostly worried about guns, freon, and things that might be a contagen to agriculture (ie not bringing in fruits or meats, asking if your visiting farms, etc)

people are importing coke and heroin and whatnot though

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

where is my freaking phytodabs order QQ

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
For anyone interested in weed politics and law, we have a resurrected thread in D&D, mod-approved with probation for anyone doing the Libertarian circle-jerking that doomed the previous thread:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3800436

Lots going on these days, what with Canada about to legalize, laws loosening in Jamaica/Chile/Argentina, Europe slowly sliding into modernity, and even India putting in a shout-out for legalizing.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Weed is tight. Gonna smoke some of it

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

Weed is tight. Gonna smoke some of it

same

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
gently caress the police

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mozi posted:

gently caress the police

Crime rule the world and ain't a Jake that could stop it

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Just smoked it. Gonna watch ski edits and chill 😎👍

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
You know how like if you practice rubics cubes for a bit you get really good at it.

Well last night I did the bong really well.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Bout to smoke some weed and drink a few Samuel Scrotums... and then Im gonna play the gayboi simulator FFXV

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
gon get high and play some bf1

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I just rolled a joint did some dabs smoked half a joint did some dabs smoked half a joint did some dabs rolled a joint smoked it all and did some dabs.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Sponge Baathist posted:

I just rolled a joint did some dabs smoked half a joint did some dabs smoked half a joint did some dabs rolled a joint smoked it all and did some dabs.

that seems like a lot of weed maybe you need a T break

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

YAY my photydabs order just got here!

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

psychokitty posted:

YAY my photydabs order just got here!

except this aint dabs idfk what im supposed to do with this poo poo

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

psychokitty posted:

that seems like a lot of weed maybe you need a T break

Why? I'm the most immune to weed person I know.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

psychokitty posted:

except this aint dabs idfk what im supposed to do with this poo poo

uh i don't see anything in there

you've been had?

e: wait is it a liquid???

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Moridin920 posted:

uh i don't see anything in there

you've been had?

e: wait is it a liquid???

it melted??? somehow even though it's like 30F out. it's just this sticky poo poo.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
weird

theoretically pop it in the freezer for like 5 minutes and that should fix it right up but i'm somewhat of a dab noobie

alternatively roll some nugs in it and go to the moon i guess

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
I wish I didn't live in a backwoods shithole and could get my dab on

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Moridin920 posted:

weird

theoretically pop it in the freezer for like 5 minutes and that should fix it right up but i'm somewhat of a dab noobie

alternatively roll some nugs in it and go to the moon i guess

ooh i could dip my nugs thanks mordy you're ok :respek:

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Rasta_Al posted:

to be fair, this is "platinum og" dab but with zero thc so all the terpenes but no psychoactives

and i'll tell you why - i have a chronic pain disorder so i need to bump up my cbd intake many days.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

psychokitty posted:

to be fair, this is "platinum og" dab but with zero thc so all the terpenes but no psychoactives

and i'll tell you why - i have a chronic pain disorder so i need to bump up my cbd intake many days.

No doubt. I had surgery about a year back and got hooked up with some high cbd strains, the stuff was more effective than the vicodin the doc prescribed me.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Got my dad an awesome Christmas / Retirement gift. Full weed set up with a nice spoon pipe, a RYOT smell proof case, a medium size space case grinder and some rolling papers. Gonna be awesome.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Rasta_Al posted:

Get a hair straightener and some parchment paper and rosin that poo poo out.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

oh god almighty, can confirm these oil tankers are very much of a lot of a ton of weed for super cheap, I need to stay away from these right now, my poor brain is cooked

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

bagmonkey posted:

Got my dad an awesome Christmas / Retirement gift. Full weed set up with a nice spoon pipe, a RYOT smell proof case, a medium size space case grinder and some rolling papers. Gonna be awesome.

My father-in-law is 70 this year, and used to be a big pot smoker. He came out to visit us in California this Thanksgiving, and we had a great time getting him high every night. He's never been to a legal state before, so each night we sat him down and showed him which strains we had available, told him how each one felt, and let him choose. He got to sample a new strain every night, and got to use a vaporizer for the first time (now he wants one for Christmas). He even ate a bunch of my chocolate bar at the door of the airport for his return flight.

Giving pot to old dudes is fun.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Mnemosyne posted:

My father-in-law is 70 this year, and used to be a big pot smoker. He came out to visit us in California this Thanksgiving, and we had a great time getting him high every night. He's never been to a legal state before, so each night we sat him down and showed him which strains we had available, told him how each one felt, and let him choose. He got to sample a new strain every night, and got to use a vaporizer for the first time (now he wants one for Christmas). He even ate a bunch of my chocolate bar at the door of the airport for his return flight.

Giving pot to old dudes is fun.

I'm seriously excited. We've finally gotten on good terms recently and this will be a huge step.

On another note, I smoked some 'Cheese' marijuana and I think I'm really high.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I woke up at 3am this morning, smoked a cone and then played some video games. Went back to bed and I've woken up feeling good to face a new day. gently caress it was good

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
I, too, have some cheese and I watched the Star Trek TNG where Deanna loses her ability to know what feelings are (ie; she gets autism from space lice)

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I'm at work right now after shift I'm gonna go home and inhale a quad of oil.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
haha this tng episode is called "loss" and deanna was a sad sack of tears but she healed and moved past

smoking a joint of this cheese i did a good job of rolling

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
what is cheese a strain?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

thathonkey posted:

what is cheese a strain?