Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Americans are predisposed to search for racial meaning in everything, zombies aren't black people they're the undead, are skeletons greek people? When I use my blessed hammer of Zan-Thrah to smash a banshee back to the great grinding abyss is it actually about my hatred for the Moroccans?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Not that i drive without my seatbelt on

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

spankmeister posted:

Racist.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

spankmeister posted:

dont do this pls

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

dont do this pls

are you asking me to drive without my seatbelt? That's a hosed up thing to ask.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Americans are predisposed to search for racial meaning in everything, zombies aren't black people they're the undead, are skeletons greek people? When I use my blessed hammer of Zan-Thrah to smash a banshee back to the great grinding abyss is it actually about my hatred for the Moroccans?

Zombies are a good way to advertise how good something is at killing people without getting in trouble with your PR department though.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
my car doesn't even let me drive without a seatbelt. the gas pedal just won't work

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

spankmeister posted:

are you asking me to drive without my seatbelt? That's a hosed up thing to ask.

oh no i was jus turging all the shaggars to not do what you already don't do

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

read up on the history of zombies and the original meaning behind Hatian zombies, it is indeed racist in it's current usage HTH idiot fucker

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

is loving idiots wrong?

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Salt Fish posted:

Zombies are a good way to advertise how good something is at killing people without getting in trouble with your PR department though.

Just say they're South Africans imho

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Jerry Cotton posted:

is loving idiots wrong?

🎶 Mr. F 🎶

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Jerry Cotton posted:

is loving idiots wrong?

Yes, it's counter-revolutionary because you could have idiot, capitalism loving, children. THAT'S RIGHT: I'm into eugenics!!!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Sombrerotron posted:

some 20 years ago there was a noticeable overlap between young extreme-right wingers and hardcore/gabber fans in the netherlands

they'd be easy to spot:

- bald
- bomberjack
- (optional) little dutch flag sewn on bomberjack's sleeve
that was my first thought too

yep

Tankakern posted:

actually agree, depends on if you include prodigy within techno or not

prodigy is big beat

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Let's get back to pics.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

YOU DIED

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Bill NYSE posted:

Let's get back to pics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Fpm7S3mlYc

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Bill NYSE posted:

Let's get back to pics.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Salt Fish posted:

Yes, it's counter-revolutionary because you could have idiot, capitalism loving, children. THAT'S RIGHT: I'm into eugenics!!!

hmmm my kids would be SUPER INTELLIGANCE because my head is really really big!

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

i'm the black china marker on the desktop because???

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

:golgo:
EVERYONE EXCEPT THE HOT WOMEN
:golgo:

SmokaDustbowl posted:

they're all that cop from the start of dawn of the dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6-Ncc5wETc

didnt they film the mall parts at a mall outside pittsburgh

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Don't you live in New Zealand?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

OldAlias posted:

read up on the history of zombies and the original meaning behind Hatian zombies, it is indeed racist in it's current usage HTH idiot fucker

there are a lot of people who use zombies as coded language, but i think a lot of that symbolism has been lost over the decades

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

theflyingexecutive posted:

there are a lot of people who use zombies as coded language, but i think a lot of that symbolism has been lost over the decades

(((No Such Thing)))

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Jonny 290 posted:

Don't you live in New Zealand?

*sips chocolate milk*

NeoHentaiMaster
Jul 13, 2004
More well adjusted then you'd think.

qkkl posted:

I'm wondering if it would even be legal to sell a game where you mass murder non-zombie people of a certain race.

In GTA V theres a Trevor mission where you kill a lot latino gang members and then another where you kill a bunch of all black gang members. The first of these types of missions you kill all white rednecks though so that makes the other two OK I guess.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Tankakern posted:

actually agree, depends on if you include prodigy within techno or not

good point, agreedo

Sophian
Jun 16, 2007
I'm nothing.

Well when you have one of your country's major parties owe it's success almost entirely upon it's ability to manufacture, sustain, and empower racial hatred by way of carefully focus-grouped phrases and code language, it tends to make one skeptical about the assumed innocence of any new cultural phenomena. And after the election of Trump and seeing all the overt Nazi symbolism coming out of the woodwork it turns out that such skepticism was justified.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
you can choose to believe that the term doesnt mean what it means, but it does.

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Sophian posted:

Well when you have one of your country's major parties owe it's success almost entirely upon it's ability to manufacture, sustain, and empower racial hatred by way of carefully focus-grouped phrases and code language, it tends to make one skeptical about the assumed innocence of any new cultural phenomena. And after the election of Trump and seeing all the overt Nazi symbolism coming out of the woodwork it turns out that such skepticism was justified.
yep

https://twitter.com/DVSblast/status/807712274785898500

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

NeoHentaiMaster posted:

In GTA V theres a Trevor mission where you kill a lot latino gang members and then another where you kill a bunch of all black gang members. The first of these types of missions you kill all white rednecks though so that makes the other two OK I guess.

san andreas was pretty much the same, cept cj was black

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
re: zombiechat, an obsession with zombies, bacon and/or memes is a surefire way to tell you're dealing with someone who probably has autism

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

abraham linkedin posted:

re: zombiechat, an obsession with zombies, bacon and/or memes is a surefire way to tell you're dealing with someone who probably has autism

Onion_autism_reporter.mov

Also, to the person not getting it. The forums for those idiot who buy $200,000 underground shelters to protected themselves from the "zombie" uprising really mean "blacks and browns."

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
http://i.imgur.com/3bmX2ml.mp4

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum