Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Worked on this for about three days at work, finally finished it. Based it on a basically identical project I saw online, I just wanted to work on technique

god drat, this is incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm working on a Christmas present for my son. Here he is in T-60 power armor from fallout.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
You're a rad dad gsjg

I'm gonna draw again this weekend and post it here, poligize in advance :/

Rushi

by Smythe

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I'm working on a Christmas present for my son. Here he is in T-60 power armor from fallout.

h*ck yes

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

It's coming along

joke_explainer

very cool

FluffieDuckie

i wish my dad painted me cool pictures for christmas instead of sending me the same coffee cake that makes my butt grow every year

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Android Blues

the same cake, every year...like when you try to throw away a cursed object and it's just waiting for you on the kitchen table when you get back home, but with digestion

Android Blues

fluffie opens the christmas gift box...gasps! no, it can't be - the cake - the cake she thought she'd destroyed for good last winter!

title fades in: COFFEE CAKE IV: THE REBLOODENING

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

FluffieDuckie posted:

i wish my dad painted me cool pictures for christmas instead of sending me the same coffee cake that makes my butt grow every year

Your gym kicks back a percentage of your fees to your dad every time he buys you one of those cakes.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

FluffieDuckie posted:

I just got a call from Sir Mix-a-Lot and he would like to know the recipe for those cakes.

MrWillsauce

I like butts and coffee cake and christmas and I like dads in theory

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

MrWillsauce posted:

I like butts and coffee cake and christmas and I like dads in theory

MrWillsauce

gettin there...

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 376 days!

:mrgw:

Urodov

inspired by rushi, i thought i'd make something cute

but i made something else instead

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

The King in [Neon] Yellow

An experiment with fluorescent paint. Gotta see about borrowing a UV light so I can show off the glowies.

Edit:
This is great.

Jedrick fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Dec 11, 2016

Rushi

by Smythe

Urodov posted:

inspired by rushi, i thought i'd make something cute

but i made something else instead

This is in my top 5 webcomics.

And I wanna see that in some glow-light its tight o:

----------------

Professor Shark

Do photoshops count? I hacked this together for the new Westworld Season 2 thread that I'm going to "ironically" start soonish.

It comes out in 2018, but I made the Season 1 thread really early because the show was pushed back by a year.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
My brother brought over his blacklight, so here's the painting all glowy both with and without ambient light.

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

my friend is super into jodorowsky and we love dissecting this kooky movie so i made her a neat thing, my interpretation of her interpretation of holy mountain :^)

Macnult

Gatekeeper posted:

my friend is super into jodorowsky and we love dissecting this kooky movie so i made her a neat thing, my interpretation of her interpretation of holy mountain :^)

I like this a lot

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.

radd as fukk

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

just animating

Rushi

by Smythe

awww yeah someone gonna get stabbed

----------------

Macnult

looks cool. just in photoshop or something else?

A Spider Covets posted something about Kyle Brushes a few pages back and I've been using it for the past week or so. I like it a lot, mainly the clean comics brush and the round oil brush

I forgot to turn off f.lux when sketching this and didn't realize how dark the shading was until I uploaded it to imgur

Edit: I cleaned it up a tad bit more.

Macnult fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Dec 13, 2016

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i dunno if this is art, but i made this yarn today while i was on the phone with my mom. 3ply fingering weight, unsure of the yardage and the total fiber weight yet. 60/40 polwarth/tussah, handcombed, spun with a semiworsted draw on my wee peggy.

if this isn't art, i'll delete the post and replace it with a goat at your request.

Jedrick posted:

My brother brought over his blacklight, so here's the painting all glowy both with and without ambient light.

this is giving me chills because i loving love it so much. glowy paint makes it even more magical.

Macnult

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

i dunno if this is art, but i made this yarn today while i was on the phone with my mom. 3ply fingering weight, unsure of the yardage and the total fiber weight yet. 60/40 polwarth/tussah, handcombed, spun with a semiworsted draw on my wee peggy.

that is art and if you were to draw it then it would also be a good thing to practice art with

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 376 days!
Just Add Color

Android Blues

crumpet strumpet your work is amazing

buff goat man

is that mt chilliad :gary: :yarg:

Piso Mojado

Android Blues posted:

crumpet strumpet your work is amazing

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Crumpet Strumpet posted:

Just Add Color

jesus christ you're an art wizard

Macnult

Crumpet Strumpet posted:

Just Add Color

this is beautiful

Macnult

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

this is really good because it has a sense of unsettling and i like it

Rushi

by Smythe
I've been lazy so heres an old doodle :3:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

----------------

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 376 days!
boop

vanisher

this is funny and good

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

• Locked thread