Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

Seriously one of my fav beer arts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Piso Mojado posted:

by the time you actually play a game on that computer it will be obsolete

I think each of the video cards has the flux capacitor option, so he'll be able to go back to the future in order to prevent obsolescence.

Beet Wagon

I was gently informed that I should share with you this picture of Kayak the dog in his contest-winning ravenclaw costume.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Beet Wagon posted:

I was gently informed that I should share with you this picture of Kayak the dog in his contest-winning ravenclaw costume.

oh my h*ckin g*sh that is the most wizardly pupper :love:

i love your dogge; aussie?

alnilam

wat a dawg

FluffieDuckie

Beet Wagon posted:

Omg

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

wat a dawg

Some Dog (imagine that in a spiderweb folks)

Beet Wagon

hamjobs posted:

oh my h*ckin g*sh that is the most wizardly pupper :love:

i love your dogge; aussie?

Yeah he's a full frame Aussie. He's pretty rad. A little girl loaned him her wand:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Beet Wagon posted:

Yeah he's a full frame Aussie. He's pretty rad. A little girl loaned him her wand:

i love him the most and he is beautiful. give him five to seven hugs from me.

Beet Wagon

hamjobs posted:

i love him the most and he is beautiful. give him five to seven hugs from me.

I will do that, he loves hugs more than anything.

Is it okay if I give him eight?

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?

Beet Wagon posted:

OMG

You know what else he wins?

MY HEART

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

City of Glompton

please give him a hug and a pet from me. he is a lovely doggie

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Beet Wagon

I told him that my chill internet friends liked his costume and he seems to be interested:

Thank you friends

Matoi Ryuko

Beet Wagon posted:

puppers

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

oh some news turns out the computer i finally started in excited anticipation is something i can't use because it keeps booting to the bios and the solid state drive that likely would have been the windows install point doesn't seem to be there and i'm about the most disappointed i could be

Matoi Ryuko

Bo-Pepper posted:

oh some news turns out the computer i finally started in excited anticipation is something i can't use because it keeps booting to the bios and the solid state drive that likely would have been the windows install point doesn't seem to be there and i'm about the most disappointed i could be

Just thinking of all the bloodbowl matches going unplayed right now is making me tear up

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

now rather than fun times on my birthday with my new toy i'm going to be grumpy gussing it

Matoi Ryuko

Bo-Pepper posted:

now rather than fun times on my birthday with my new toy i'm going to be grumpy gussing it

Thats just what death wants

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
Thank you Beet, you are a good egg

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

guild ball is the new hotness npw

Brought to you by our sponsor, Al!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Bo-Pepper posted:

If it's a desktop, try opening the case and checking to be sure the power and data cables to the drives are properly connected. If they look okay, try unplugging them and replugging them to be sure. Good luck.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i'll look at it tomorrow

i'm super demoralized right now

doing tech support is not a thing i enjoy on any level which is why i bought a pre-built computer in the first place knowing i shouldn't have to deal with any of that

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
ghost

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

vanisher

I made this stupid thing for the thermidor thread, crossposting it here for my friends (yall)
http://i.imgur.com/YM7MmQv.gifv

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

So in California they have outlawed plastic bags, and now you have to bring your own. So I have had a ton of those throw away tote bag things from events or things I've gone to over the years, but I tend to keep things in them. I had a ton of little gold stars in one from a birthday thing I did and forgot about it. You normally just put the bags on the conveyor belt and they bag them for you. When the gal started to load me up a ton of stars fell all over her station, and I said after a bit "congratulations you're a winner!" Which was really funny to me at the time but probably not funny to her because she had to clean them up.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

vanisher posted:

So in California they have outlawed plastic bags, and now you have to bring your own. So I have had a ton of those throw away tote bag things from events or things I've gone to over the years, but I tend to keep things in them. I had a ton of little gold stars in one from a birthday thing I did and forgot about it. You normally just put the bags on the conveyor belt and they bag them for you. When the gal started to load me up a ton of stars fell all over her station, and I said after a bit "congratulations you're a winner!" Which was really funny to me at the time but probably not funny to her because she had to clean them up.

This owns and I hope that maybe one day she'll look back on that and smile.

Also, you should let your dog post more, Beet.

Piso Mojado

vanisher posted:

lol

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

vanisher posted:

I made this stupid thing for the thermidor thread, crossposting it here for my friends (yall)
http://i.imgur.com/YM7MmQv.gifv

Is the developer still posting?

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe
hope I didn't miss the ghost train

Only registered members can see post attachments!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bean mom

Beet Wagon posted:

:shittypop:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Anoia

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

Bo-Pepper posted:

i'll look at it tomorrow

i'm super demoralized right now

doing tech support is not a thing i enjoy on any level which is why i bought a pre-built computer in the first place knowing i shouldn't have to deal with any of that

sorry bo :(

where is it from so I can not buy from them

social vegan

happy bday bo I hope ur PC smartens up!

FactsAreUseless

Beet Wagon posted:

My girlfriend says your dog is adorable. In fact, I'm typing this with both hands.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Rushi posted:

hope I didn't miss the ghost train

hamjobs posted:

:siren: paging forums poster Rushi :siren:

a friend of mine saw your drawings and saw that i liked them, and made me laser-engraved wooden ornaments for christmas. i want to send you a set too! PM me!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Gonna convert all my capital over to rushicoin

Senior Management

I make Computers it is fun. I don't roll my own silicone or anything cool though I just buy prebuilt components and combine them.

:jerry:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Vynar posted:

I make Computers it is fun. I don't roll my own silicone or anything cool though I just buy prebuilt components and combine them.

my dude if you ain't taking huge dabs of pure co2 extracted silicon you ain't traveling down the information superhighway

Urodov

please don't doxx me

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Urodov

no, you know what, it's fine
here's a more recent pic, for the record

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó