Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FluffieDuckie

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i saw people posting who their santa was so idk if we have to keep it supersecret or not

i did not and am worried that i have failed my santee :eng99:

you can tell or not tell. it's up to you

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

vanisher posted:

Feel better!

:love::love::love::love:

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

Feel better!

lol

and yes, please feel better bbt

social vegan

alnilam

ty manifisto

alnilam

alnilam posted:

an amazing mug!!! it's actually way too awesome to waste at work, and my wife loves it too and told me she wants it here at home

I haven't even gotten to drink out of the mug yet because my wife likes it so much she keeps using it :coffeepal:

ty manifisto

big black turnout

Ok I got a ride to work tomorrow so I used the money I was going to have to spend on uber and sent my santee their first gift...

FluffieDuckie

big black turnout posted:

Ok I got a ride to work tomorrow so I used the money I was going to have to spend on uber and sent my santee their first gift...

:peanut: we're at 100%

now the mail carriers need to hurry hurry hurry and we'll have this thing all wrapped up

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

FluffieDuckie posted:

:peanut: we're at 100%

now the mail carriers need to hurry hurry hurry and we'll have this thing all unwrapped up

ftfy ;)

MrWillsauce

my dude should get his/her package by the end of the day!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

FluffieDuckie posted:

y'all are sweet. let's wait until we're sure i didn't give the same santee to 2 santas or something before we throw the victory party

also if you guys make me ban someone i'm gonna be SO MAD

What would happend if you gave someone a goatsee tshirt, theoreticaly?

<3 <3 Vanisher

MrWillsauce

there's a box at somebody's front door!!!!!

FluffieDuckie

MrWillsauce posted:

there's a box at somebody's front door!!!!!

:derp:

MrWillsauce

everybody go outside and check right now please I'm freaking out what if I hosed it up

MrWillsauce

oh wait I guess you guys are at work

Senior Management

MrWillsauce posted:

oh wait I guess you guys are at work

We are all at the taqueria

:jerry:

MrWillsauce

nobody invited me :(

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

me either. wanna go?

MrWillsauce

yes please

BIRDCON 2017

i got a package but also gotta go to work. incoming post tonight!

FluffieDuckie

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

i got a package but also gotta go to work. incoming post tonight!

:peanut:

Senior Management

Did I tell y'all that I have family in another state who thanks to me have a Christmas box coming from Amazon, that in addition to a mouse mat and calvin and hobbes collection, also contains some mayonnaise because I thought it would be funny? Sending people mayonnaise from Amazon is kind of a passion of mine. Just wanted to share and this was the closest thread.

:jerry:

Manifisto

a package arrived today! :woop:

diving right in . . .

hey this looks familiar! I would say mrbradleymrmartin has my number when it comes to music, this has been an earworm ever since he posted the link to the song, so I am super happy and grateful to have been introduced to this band! thank you!

but wait, what's this inside the CD case?

stickers! precious byob currency! I will find something worthy to adorn with them, perhaps myself!

also! a moth figurine and some shutter shades, I'm gonna be super fashionable yo

and a very heartfelt note with a very heartfelt gift

it tastes like . . . wireless g? oh my god I'm tasting the internet

it's kinda intense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjWeqZ6_Hgc

at last I have found something that youtube doesn't have, I was looking for the scene where arthur was transformed into tongue-tongue and says "I'm tasting the floor"

anyway! thank you so much mrbradleymrmartin and thank you fluffie for managing all of this!

ty nesamdoom!

FluffieDuckie

:peanut:

yob bless us everyone

vanisher

Woo! Rockin shades

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

this is the best. you're all the best. best best best and best.

BIRDCON 2017

Package opening time!

This particular gift begins with a message:

I think this echoes the sentiment of all yobbers regarding their gift assembly. But more importantly, it reveals a truth about the nature of all humankind. I take a moment to reflect before digging in...

A chill shirt! I photographed myself in as chill of a state as possible for effect.

Dianetics shirt! I'm looking forward to wearing this out and meeting some like-minded 'tologists! Thanks!

A... sharpie? Huh, maybe it was left in there by mistake :shrug: Moving on...

Drugs! I got a kick out of this, especially the dime bag. Speaking of which, there were actually some very interesting coins in that bag:

Like drat I got some freaking pirate doubloons or something! Also the Delaware coin is extra cool cause that's my home state.

Snacks! MrWillsauce you could not have picked better ones if you knew me personally. I'm going to gorge on it all and not share a single bite even with my most loved ones.

Useless junk! (take that, Harry Potter fans) Not actually useless, in fact those ducks may just be enough motivation to relax with a bath tonight. Oh and lol at this:

It was a nice touch.

Cute socks and my own Cumt christmas tree ornament! I'm wearing the socks at this moment and can confirm that they are SOFT and FUZZY, yet the best part is that they've MOSTLY NOT BEEN WORN BEFORE.

Oh, some more office supplies. Kind of a strange thing to give as a gift... unless...

.....wait a minute...... could it be?

:ducksiren::ducksiren:MY VERY OWN BYOB POSTING KEYBOARD:ducksiren::ducksiren:

This thing is a masterpiece. I couldn't stop laughing as I looked it over the first time and I'm still finding little details that make me giggle. The Dabs key is great. The Space Button is great. The down arrow pointing up is great. The whole thing is great I MEAN LOOK AT THE PICTURES!

Oh and don't worry, I used the spare supplies MrWillsauce provided me to replace the sticker that fell off of the 2 key:

A million thank yous to MrWillsauce for the coolest secret santa I'll ever receive. PS you best believe I typed all of this on the drat keyboard!

BIRDCON 2017 fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Dec 13, 2016

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

love that keyboard xD

City of Glompton

Quidthulhu posted:

love that keyboard xD

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

social vegan

I can't deal with the dianetics shirt and that keyboard in one box together truly this is what christmas is about

death sext

lol that keyboard is amazing

everything is amazing

god bless us, every yob

death sext fucked around with this message at 13:50 on Dec 13, 2016

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

Quidthulhu posted:

love that keyboard xD

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm loving dying, thank you mrwillsauce for embracing the spirit of byob time with that loving keyboard of delight

is it okay if i show work-friends of olde? they will enjoy Just Posting Keyboard (and this may tip them over into buying an account)

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

that loving keyboard of delight

amazing :golfclap: truly amazing

hail satan

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

MrWillsauce

I'm glad you like it, birdcon!

This whole deal has made me feel closer to all of you. merry christmas!! thanks lucifer!

alnilam

super mario there's anther bonus thing on its way 2u :)

ty manifisto

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm about to bonus post the poo poo out of a second package today and my first one hasn't even gotten there yet

what a magical wonderland we live in where the post office doesn't move things for FOUR DAYS.

vanisher

That keyboard is amazing!!

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

alnilam posted:

super mario there's anther bonus thing on its way 2u :)

Aww thanks, Ill post about it when I receive it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIRDCON 2017

btw my gift was delivered yesterday i hope my santee has it!

• Locked thread