Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Hortism posted:

I've lurked this TFF for 5 odd years now, but finally chiming in to say: Yay, Buccaneers! You're finally relevant again! :unsmith:

Have you been lurking GDTs cause...drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

marioinblack posted:

That would be real cool, but that Cowboys game next week is all kinds of iffy. Also the Falcons get the Niners next week.

Yup, the schedule doesn't favor the Bucs at all.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
https://twitter.com/BR_DougFarrar/status/808109199741726720

:barf:

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

Prozach posted:

How terrible do the Panthers have to be to lose 40-7 to this current iteration of the Seahawks?

They lost Earl Thomas during that game and he's really the player that makes their defense go - Thomas does so much to cover the seams in the middle of the field. The Packers absolutely gouged them by attacking Seattle's defense up said seams.

Seattle will probably win the division but they are a much, much worse team without Thomas in the lineup.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

wandler20 posted:

Yup, the schedule doesn't favor the Bucs at all.

If the Cowboys win today, the path to the playoffs gets a lot better though. They have the tiebreaker on the Giants and Vikings, the Packers has the Vikings and Lions in the last two weeks, and the Bucs last two opponents are out of it. The Cowboys also would have a bye week wrapped up if they win.

2 wins in the last 3 should get them in. Remember, Washington and the Giants play in week 17 which will likely take one of them out.

E: I'll make a big old post about this in the playoff thread once the SNF game ends.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Prozach posted:

How terrible do the Panthers have to be to lose 40-7 to this current iteration of the Seahawks?

Panthers are really bad on offense and were a mash unit on defense.

Hortism
Oct 25, 2010

pro starcraft loser posted:

Have you been lurking GDTs cause...drat.

Yes.... it's actually the only way to even remotely simulate the emotion of watching a live game because I'm stuck on lovely Aussie times and am always at work.

The last time I actually posted was sometime in the Freeman era when I was fooled into buying his jersey.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Hortism posted:

Yes.... it's actually the only way to even remotely simulate the emotion of watching a live game because I'm stuck on lovely Aussie times and am always at work.

The last time I actually posted was sometime in the Freeman era when I was fooled into buying his jersey.

Welcome to the fray

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

My wife was giving me a hard time at dinner and I said, "Be nice. I lost my starting quarterback today."

She replied, "Ryan Tannehill is a top ten injured quarterback."

:smith:

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Seahawks bad

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ehud posted:

My wife was giving me a hard time at dinner and I said, "Be nice. I lost my starting quarterback today."

She replied, "Ryan Tannehill is a top ten injured quarterback."

:smith:

Mold the casts

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

LWB won't post about it though

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Hot Diggity! posted:

Seahawks bad

They are! Which will make it even funnier when they get the 2 seed.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Well, losing in overtime is better than losing during regulation time I guess.

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

not if every moment spent watching the team is torture.

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

True unless it's against the jets

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
No team goes undefeated, seahawks lose to an unimportant garbage team. Lots of dropped passes and slips due to terrible field

The Juggernaut
Nov 29, 2005

Kalli posted:

That Sproles hit everyone was kvetching about in the gdt earlier:

https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/CzbC9hEVIAAn39n.mp4

"It was a dirty play by a sorry player," Talib said of the Titans' receiver, via Mike Klis of 9News. "He didn't do nothing coming into this game. He didn't catch no passes.

"He come into this game and chop guys in the back. He got the same agent as me (Todd France) so when I see his rear end in Atlanta I'm going to beat his rear end."

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

The Juggernaut posted:

"It was a dirty play by a sorry player," Talib said of the Titans' receiver, via Mike Klis of 9News. "He didn't do nothing coming into this game. He didn't catch no passes.

"He come into this game and chop guys in the back. He got the same agent as me (Todd France) so when I see his rear end in Atlanta I'm going to beat his rear end."

Well, I guess Talib would know about dirty hits by dirty players.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
https://twitter.com/mccauley318/status/808104970411241472

I think I am ok with this. If fines, flags, and suspensions don't stop players from doing super dirty poo poo like that, then each team should just have a crazy guy who literally beats you up for that. Maybe that will make people actually second guess it.

"Oh man, I shold totally twist Leveons ankle right now"
*looks over, sees James Harrison squatting a VW bus while staring directly at him
"Huh, naw I'm good"

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

No team goes undefeated, seahawks lose to an unimportant garbage team. Lots of dropped passes and slips due to terrible field

And the shoes didn't fit right, either.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

PantsFreeZone posted:

I would have listened to me years ago and traded Tannehill for picks and would be starting Dak Prescott this season.

You have to pick up someone in the draft or maybe see if Brett Hundley can be had for a mid round pick.

yeah and the offensive line, the most important positions on any level of football, will just work itself out. you don't understand football and that's all there is to it

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

sorry your garbage team poo poo themselves on national tv

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The Seattle Bengals lead by andey wilson once again poo poo the bed on primetime

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Black Sunshine posted:

sorry your garbage team poo poo themselves on national tv

Also got poo poo on

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

shirts and skins posted:

They are! Which will make it even funnier when they get the 2 seed.

Probable. That was the biggest win by Green Bay all year and against a "good" team!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

pro starcraft loser posted:

GJ Redskins. Win out and we're set.

Please don't try to actually kill players on the other team though.

yeah that was, uh, bad.

i was totally prepared to give up a 2 minute drill game winning drive like stafford did but i'll be god damned the front seven clinched the game. woulda never expected that.

kirk's pick 6 was really bad, but otherwise he looked pretty good. that fade to garcon was picture perfect. and i really like that for some reason the run game works really well against philly's defense.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
I can't believe I'm saying this, but Matt Barkley doesn't look half bad. He would look even better if his receivers could catch balls that hit them in the hands. I'm looking at you Bellamy. Barkley could absolutely be an above average backup.

Jordan Howard continues to own. Leonard Floyd continues to prove my draft opinions suck.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
bud dupree already has more career sacks than n jarvis jones and hes played in less than a quarter as many games

steelers young defensive players are starting to look really good

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I'm stunned PFZ somehow thinks this year has done anything but prove how absolutely wrong he is lol

I thought it was impossible for you to be any dumber than you were posting about basketball but nope here we are again with the dumbest mother fucker in the forums continuing to pretend he has the faintest clue as to what he's talking about

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

God bless Le'Veon Bell.

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

298 yard day for Lev Bell. He is 2nd only to Jim Brown in avg yard from scrimmage per game now, by less than 1 yard per game

According to NFL Network (according to reddit) he passed him today.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
The Vikings Won I am happy

Stop running up the gut for 1 yard or a loss pls tia

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
There is no loving way i can believe harry douglas of all people cheap shotted someone.

Hes like the nicest dude.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
The Bucs have won 5 games in a row.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Dutchy posted:

not if every moment spent watching the team is torture.

Tom Smykowski posted:

True unless it's against the jets

You're right. I keep forgetting that optimism is cowardice.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Joey Freshwater posted:

The Bucs have won 5 games in a row.

They could still get a first round bye.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/adamhbeasley/status/808069933548662785

:gay:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Cue dozens of idiot fans trying to call the Vice President-Elect so he'll put a stop to this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
Wrong thread

• Locked thread