Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Gamerofthegame posted:

where

the gently caress

is the last key in tassel town

That was the first area I got everything in, I don't recall anything being too obscurely hidden. Just recheck all the underwater sections in the first part (there's an elephant stomp block along the way too), make sure you broke absolutely all the side blocks in the tower climb (there's a few tricky ones including one you have to knock a block a fair ways down the level for), and I think there's just the two chests on the last stretch with the pits.

Oh and at the top of the tower climb there's a big vertical part with spikes you need either the spider or harpy for.

Seriously though why is the spider form even in the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Jay Rust posted:

Does the rest of the world have Hawaiian pizza (pineapple and cooked ham) or is it just a Canadian thing? That's my suspicion

I see it all the time, it's great

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I didn't play a game at all yesterday, I think seeing that I had played games on steam for nearly 120 hours over the past 2 weeks made me subconsciously want to take a breather

although also I have played a lot of The Good poo poo and i'm gonna be running out of The Good poo poo soon

I guess I can start on Volume

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

oddium posted:

this is wrong. it's specifically not supposed to have cheese

I guess I'm thinking of a different type that uses a sliced mozzarella on the bottom and sauce on top. It looks almost exactly like that

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

oddium posted:

this is wrong. it's specifically not supposed to have cheese

Why would someone take a dish that is one of the most famous and well-loved dishes with cheese integrated into and say "i want to take the cheese... off"

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Lobok posted:

Why would someone take a dish that is one of the most famous and well-loved dishes with cheese integrated into and say "i want to take the cheese... off"

there can be too myuch cheese

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I hope the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles didn't have cheese on their pizza. Turtles shouldn't eat dairy products.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

Does the rest of the world have Hawaiian pizza (pineapple and cooked ham) or is it just a Canadian thing? That's my suspicion

The rest of the world has garbage, yes.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

a.lo posted:

Never.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

in 1990's japan i ate a ham and sweet corn pizza from a dominoes and it was good.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

a.lo posted:

You are wrong and I'm saying that as a lactose-intolerant person.

Also Hawaiian pizzas are criminally underrated imo.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Pineapple on pizza is good

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Sakurazuka posted:

What about on burgers?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Doctor Spaceman posted:

What about on burgers?

grilled is ok i guess.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I actually tried that for the first time not so long ago and it's good, as long as the pineapple is grilled first.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Doctor Spaceman posted:

What about on burgers?

Yes.

I beat Dragon View btw and Jesus Christ that was the longest, most boring and drawn out ending I have ever seen in a video game holy poo poo.

I think I'm gonna play Crystalis next.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Sakurazuka posted:

:yeah:

though these days I prefer to use sweet peppers, you lose the tang but overall I'd say it's a strict upgrade

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

precision posted:

:yeah:

though these days I prefer to use sweet peppers, you lose the tang but overall I'd say it's a strict upgrade

Yeah I dunno, I feel like the sourness really adds something in some cases. In others, not so much. Pizza is so versatile it's amazing!

here are some search results for "video game pizza":

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

(there's a few tricky ones including one you have to knock a block a fair ways down the level for),

god damnit

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

does this work

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCxiP4blwmo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZedyT6mZmFs

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Black olives on pizza is loving disgusting :barf:

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

precision posted:

Black olives on pizza is loving disgusting :barf:

Dunno if I'd call it "loving disgusting" but I don't care much for black olives and prefer my pizza without.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgHnwRUnT_4

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWgxH2KG4ts

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNcZHDopFb8

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Help Im Alive posted:

does this work

of course not, its a mad catz controller.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
IIRC the Noid game was actually a decent platformer

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

precision posted:

It was a reskin of a Ninja game so not being made as a Noid game from the ground up probably helped

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

My friend used to own this game. I remember it being fun.

It's the same friend that owned the TMNT 2 game on the NES that came with Pizza Hut coupons that we couldn't use because the nearest one was an 8 hour drive away.

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

precision posted:

Yeah I liked it.

It's a total reskin of another game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYcMmmbmL7Q

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

precision posted:

The RPS "boss battles" are garbage tho

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Someone should make a game about the guy who held a Domino's hostage for an entire day because he was a paranoid schizophrenic and his name was Noid so he thought the commercials were calling him out.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
The story of why Dominos dropped The Noid as its mascot is amazing if you haven't heard it

quote:

On January 30, 1989, Kenneth Lamar Noid, a mentally ill man who thought the ads were a personal attack on him, held two employees of an Atlanta Domino's restaurant hostage for over five hours. After forcing them to make him a pizza and making demands for $100,000, getaway transportation, and a copy of The Widow's Son, Noid surrendered to the police. After the incident ended, Police Chief Reed Miller offered an assessment to reporters: "He's paranoid." Noid was charged with kidnapping, aggravated assault, extortion, and possession of a firearm during a crime. He was found not guilty by reason of insanity. Noid spent three months in a mental institution, and eventually committed suicide in 1995. This incident caused Domino's Pizza to discontinue advertising using the Noid as their mascot.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Mak0rz posted:

Yes.

I beat Dragon View btw and Jesus Christ that was the longest, most boring and drawn out ending I have ever seen in a video game holy poo poo.

I guess I should beat games before recommending them, huh.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Love that the guy thought Dominoes was calling him out but still wanted some of their pizza. Also, did the Chief do this:

glam rock hamhock posted:

The story of why Dominos dropped The Noid as its mascot is amazing if you haven't heard it

Police Chief Reed Miller: "Looks like this perp is... *puts on sunglasses* para-noid."

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

I remember that because The Widow's Son is literally my favorite novel of all time.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

:stare:

Did not know that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Phantasium posted:

I guess I should beat games before recommending them, huh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP6hCY4dqBE&t=296s

• Locked thread