Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Shindragon posted:

:stare:

Did not know that.

The founder of Dominos also founded some creepy Catholic isolationist compound in south Florida.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Wow
Avoid the noid

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

https://twitter.com/valross2/status/807938333053775872

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Is that some kind of Mac specific thing? What is its purpose other than letting lemmings march above your keyboard?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

raditts posted:

Is that some kind of Mac specific thing? What is its purpose other than letting lemmings march above your keyboard?

the new mac put a screen there because they are out of ideas

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Real hurthling! posted:

Actually for professional programs the touch bar has incredible potential. (photoshop, final cut, scrivener, screenwriting software etc for me personally come to mind). The problem is they paired it with one of those terrible MB keyboards instead of their vastly superior magic keyboard 2's with low-travel-but -great scissor switches.

Edit to stay relevant. Been thinking about Minish cap for Wii U, thanks to thread char now downloading it.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Real hurthling! posted:

Who needs a functional Escape key when you can have Heavily Distorted Doom? :w00t:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD0L46y3IqI

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
my dad :smith:

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

THIS IS HOW YOU PIZZA

STEAK TIPS. GRILLED CHICKEN. BACON. BARBECUE SAUCE. EXTRA CHEESE. GO.

What pizza place did you get that from?

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
What the hell is Chris chan up to these days or do I really not want to know?

Good point keep talkin
Sep 14, 2011

That's the controller you make your little brother use when you two play Super Smash Bros.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

glam rock hamhock posted:

seeming less and less weird compared to the people who have been stalking him for a decade now

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Stux posted:

seeming less and less weird compared to the people who have been stalking him for a decade now

This.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

He's getting entire Sonic Boom episodes made about him, what have u done with ur life

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

LionArcher posted:

Edit to stay relevant. Been thinking about Minish cap for Wii U, thanks to thread char now downloading it.

Minish Cap is easily one of my least favorite Zeldas and I dunno why. I didn't didn't find it very enjoyable.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Grapplejack posted:

He's getting entire Sonic Boom episodes made about him, what have u done with ur life

To be fair that could be a riff on Griffin Mcelroy for all we know.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Stux posted:

After asking that I looked at the wiki the trolls still have up and yeah, pretty much.

The thing is so detailed and it's really hilarious how much they emphasize that all of Chris's problems are his own fault and have nothing to do with the people that have literally been trolling an awkward autistic man for a large chunk of his life.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

After asking that I looked at the wiki the trolls still have up and yeah, pretty much.

The thing is so detailed and it's really hilarious how much they emphasize that all of Chris's problems are his own fault and have nothing to do with the people that have literally been trolling an awkward autistic man for a large chunk of his life.

one thing i remember is there's a wiki page of every shirt cwc has ever been seen wearing, and on what dates. which is totally normal information to record and share!

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Guy Mann posted:

Who needs a functional Escape key when you can have Heavily Distorted Doom? :w00t:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD0L46y3IqI

I am glad that OG Doom continues to carry the mantle of "being ported to every possible device no matter how absurd," a distinctive honor bestowed upon it by Super Star Trek

raditts fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Dec 12, 2016

GUI
Nov 5, 2005

I frequently visited CWC boards between 2008-2010 and, unsurprisingly, a ton of the main trolls and people behind the wiki led equally pathetic/worse lives than him.

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

I beat the core game in pokemon moon last night! Now I gotta do the post game legendary hunting and all that. It's a really good game and I hope that there's some kind of continuation of the story at some point, because the cast and the writing are both really charming. I know the ruby and sapphire remakes had story dlc, and black and white just got straight up sequels, so the precedent is there.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Guy Mann posted:

The internet's tribalism about junk food like pizza, chili, hotdogs, and beer is by far one of the stupidest things relative to the amount of attention it gets.

what does this even mean

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

I feel the Genesis Aladdin ruined Disney games. Like despite being a Sega fanboy, I had to concede that I thought the Capcom SNES version was more fun but the everyone only really paid attention to the much prettier Genesis one because it was much prettier. after that Disney dumped Capcom and went to Virgin for much less fun games that were often full of utter bullshit but were much smoother animated and eventually just started making games in house

SNES Aladdin is actually a really good platformer, yeah! The Genie level is so good

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

LionArcher posted:

Actually for professional programs the touch bar has incredible potential. (photoshop, final cut, scrivener, screenwriting software etc for me personally come to mind). The problem is they paired it with one of those terrible MB keyboards instead of their vastly superior magic keyboard 2's with low-travel-but -great scissor switches.

I use lots of "professional programs" at work and I cannot imagine using some tiny touchscreen strip over existing shortcut keys and macros that I can find and press by touch without looking. In fact, one of my general goals while at a computer is to look at my keyboard as little as possible.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

So I installed Strider, and it seems like a cool game - ninja fights his way through cyberpunk fortress to kill some overlord - which is exactly the amount of plot I want to deal with right now and I love it -

but the game keeps lagging and the steam forums are inconsistent on how to fix it, so... sigh. PC gaming. I love you, but I hate you.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I just remembered that Fear Effect is a series that existed

All I really know about it tho is that the third game got cancelled

I don't even know if the series was any good

While looking for a gif to post tho I discovered that there was a successful kickstarter for a new one and that it released some early builds to people just last month

The only reason I even remembered fear effect at all is because I had a dream about it for some reason :shrug:

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

I like white pizza when they use good enough cheese to pull it off.

But to change the subject - today I'll eat some pho bo for lunch at a really good local Vietnamese restaurant. It's cold outside so it's time for soup.

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon

Captain Invictus posted:

THIS IS HOW YOU PIZZA

STEAK TIPS. GRILLED CHICKEN. BACON. BARBECUE SAUCE. EXTRA CHEESE. GO.

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

Jesus Christ.

Gotta have my pizza Neapolitan style, with grana cream, ricotta, mozzarella, and prosciutto.

Yeah like this

Also good is chicken and pesto.

These are pro-tier pizzas

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

hideo kojima wanted to take a picture of a bag and got embarrassed because the star wars lady was looking at him

https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/808217753677021184

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

I read that as "pee".

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

crude, lewd, and frankly rude

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

It rhymes though. Like poetry, sort of.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

FirstAidKite posted:

What pizza place did you get that from?
A place in massachusetts called milanos. It's run by, I believe, a Turkish and an Indian pair of fellas. They call that pizza the TEXAS COWBOY.

It is delicious, but causes sodium-based suffering.

Grapplejack posted:

Hahaha jesus, really? I heard the sonic boom cartoon was actually pretty good as far as kids shows go, which surprised me. Then again I haven't really paid attention to sonic since the Saturday morning cartoon show with that apocalyptic as gently caress Dr robotnik

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6mzBjFtcBc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYHNhrpDMQo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtav_33t50o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vikvIAPjeZM

Assepoester fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Dec 12, 2016

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

oddium posted:

hideo kojima wanted to take a picture of a bag and got embarrassed because the star wars lady was looking at him

https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/808217753677021184

I'm so excited for Rogue One, I am going to see it on Saturday. I hope Hideo Kojima loves it too.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Looper posted:

SNES Aladdin is actually a really good platformer, yeah! The Genie level is so good

I remember intensely hating the genie level in Aladdin SNES, in between wondering why the genie was trying so loving hard to murder me.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

I remember the carpet-escape part in Aladdin being some Battletoads-level bullshit. The game was rad overall though.

Lion King owned as well. Those were some good tie-in games.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Palpek posted:

I read that as "pee".

That is the correct way to read it, someone gave him that bag and he felt awkward when he had it in the bathroom because he felt like rogue one girl was watching him pee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I said come in! posted:

I'm so excited for Rogue One, I am going to see it on Saturday. I hope Hideo Kojima loves it too.

I'm excited for Rogue One but I'm also a little bit disappointed that (putting this in spoilers in case anyone is intentionally avoiding trailers) Vader is in it. I was hoping for a lightsaber-free Star Wars movie, just for the sheer novelty of it. Still looks like it's going to be pretty cool, though.

• Locked thread