Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Serf
May 5, 2011

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I quit when camel lights were around 2.50/pack. Motherfuckers paying like $10/pack now. Crazy.

I was still smoking Camels about five years ago and that poo poo was like $4.94 back then. I wanna relax, but that's breaking the bank lol

e: ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

jan 21: "we used that money to buy russian missiles instead lamo"

Oddly enough they have a bug we're still working through. Instead of a payload being delivered, a small flag that says "bang!" pops out.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
so we got 3 cards, the flop

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Oiled and Ready posted:

Also do this if your goal is to be a henchman to a supervillain

I'm not even talking about his politics, just look at the guy

Does Snake call him to save the game or to get survival tips

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Baloogan posted:

trump's twitter.

we we.. wee we... we're gonna return to this every morning. waiting. waiting, in the dark for the trump tweets that define reality for today. This is going to play out a thousand times over

every time he tweets in the morning I see a half dozen reporters instantly respond with "uhhh this is technically not correct and furthermore..." and then he just fires out another one

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I bet he sees all the money tied up in the F35 as money that should be going to the wall instead

Too bad he doesn't realize that the big problem with the F35 is that the money is already spent

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
A nice thing about growing up in Kentucky is that the taxes were low on tobacco products since it was one of our major crops. Smoke them cheap ciggos.

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,

Fargo Fukes posted:

Which would be a pretty bad day for those sailors, but on the upside the US would blockade the Chinese coastline with nuclear submarines and sink civilian shipping all day every day until the insurance companies bailed (would take approx six seconds), leaving the entire Chinese mainland with only the food and resources that they could produce within their own borders i.e. Not loving Enough. WW3 will be a day or two of naval combat then fifty years of watching China tear itself to pieces again just like they do every century.
Yes this is totally something that could happen with two nuclear powers and is not just some nonsense dumb scenario

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

deathbysnusnu posted:

Oddly enough they have a bug we're still working through. Instead of a payload being delivered, a small flag that says "bang!" pops out.

dont worry they're sending some contractors over to fix them on-site at the bases, these guys are real pros... small bladders though, always running off to find a bathroom

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Epic High Five posted:

I bet he sees all the money tied up in the F35 as money that should be going to the wall instead

Too bad he doesn't realize that the big problem with the F35 is that the money is already spent

He's going to sue to get it back. Only a Republican could destroy the MIC through lawsuits.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Someone check to see if he has registered a Trump Aviation LLC

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan posted:

so we got 3 cards, the flop
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/808299841147248640

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/808300706914594816

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/808301935728230404

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Northrop-Grumman-TRUMP is proud to introduce its newest fighter, the F-35,000!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trLbb0Ucyy4&t=36s

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

the maryland and texas congressional delegations are gonna love this, trump will def have no probs at all

btw what's the total effective throw weight of the chinese icbm arsenal these days? ~60 x ~4mt?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

zen death robot posted:

Holy poo poo this isn't even remotely true

I wonder if experiencing brief moments of mattering is like drowning for a second or a brief reprieve from drowning

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

zen death robot posted:

:smugdon:

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

zen death robot posted:

Trump wills otherwise, and the NSA suddenly finds themselves reduced to saying poo poo like "We know Unix"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Annual Prophet posted:

the maryland and texas congressional delegations are gonna love this, trump will def have no probs at all

btw what's the total effective throw weight of the chinese icbm arsenal these days? ~60 x ~4mt?

OooooOoooOOO I am from the future and have traveled back to tell you the response of the congressional GOP!

"I don't comment on what the president does"

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Epic High Five posted:

the reality is they're going to slash taxes on corporations and the wealthiest so much budget cuts are certain, if he can score some populism goals by going after pentagon spending now, when they're starving the beast later yet sparing defense spending trump can point to his mostly symbolic criticism of pentagon spending

Serf
May 5, 2011

killing the F-35 program will really hurt Sanders' constituents too lol

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/carlquintanilla/status/808305699436511232

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Spoondick posted:

the reality is they're going to slash taxes on corporations and the wealthiest so much budget cuts are certain, if he can score some populism goals by going after pentagon spending now, when they're starving the beast later yet sparing defense spending trump can point to his mostly symbolic criticism of pentagon spending

I'm laughing irl at the thought of a Republican cutting taxes and reducing federal spending

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

This, btw, is why the stock market and 401ks by extension are enormous scams

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Several CEOs of the MIC are are experiencing voter's remorse at the moment.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Out of all the candidates I am surprised Trump is the one offering full communism now. As a republican no less!

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Annual Prophet posted:

If Russia doesn't get dragged into that poo poo show, we would actually win that nuclear exchange. And the prize you get for winning is a crushing hell scape of 150 million cannibals while China gets to not exist any more.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

deathbysnusnu posted:

If Russia doesn't get dragged into that poo poo show, we would actually win that nuclear exchange. And the prize you get for winning is a crushing hell scape of 150 million cannibals while China gets to not exist any more.

The nice thing about "everybody is cannibals" problems is that they're certain to resolve themselves and generally pretty quickly

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

zen death robot posted:

I'm sorry but what do you even know about the cyber

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TRUMP

Serf
May 5, 2011

the president is gonna use his Twitter platform to bully corporations lol

so much for the free market

this isn't actually better mind you, because Trump himself is an unrestrained capitalist

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

If I thought this was a systematic way to bully corporations to do good things for the American people I'd be enjoying it more

He's just complaining about whatever comes to mind at the moment because he's a pudding head

The only actual interaction he is going to have with companies is giving them a shitload of money to outsource jobs

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

LOL a huge part of his typical rally was him dramatically pulling out a sheet of paper and going "I have just learned" that Hillary was diverting funds through the Clinton Fund to facilitate selling OUR uranium to Russia! *drops paper to the ground* "Unbelievable." This is a thing he did like a dozen times and people are it up, and those same people agree with this tweet now. Nothing matters.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

deathbysnusnu posted:

https://twitter.com/matt_timblin/status/808302652073373696

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

could always seize L-M's assets to make up for the losses incurred

Serf
May 5, 2011

after listening to this week's Chapo Trap House I am again reminded that we live in the cyberpunk future except its more bleak because we don't even get any cool poo poo

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

zen death robot posted:

Sorry ZDR, trump invents his own reality so now millions of americans believe this and anything else is just "your opinion"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Prav posted:

could always seize L-M's assets to make up for the losses incurred

Please, he literally promised to do that to Apple on the campaign trail and nothing since. Another broken promise!

Graphics
Jun 9, 2003

Ah looks like someone had a late night jam session with Barron! Trump now knows all the things about cyber.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Baloogan posted:

gently caress yeah this deal just made the country 1 trillion dollars

Things do not work this way

• Locked thread